Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RatherBeLifting View Post
    would you consider this to be a good add on to the EC stack?
    Yes, I do.

It will amplify the lipolytic effects, bolster your mood, counter the anxiety inducing effects of the E, and has none of the side effects of Yohimbine.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes, I do.

It will amplify the lipolytic effects, bolster your mood, counter the anxiety inducing effects of the E, and has none of the side effects of Yohimbine.
    i approve of this. now what do i add to this stack.........
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Yes, I do.

banging
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    i approve of this. now what do i add to this stack.........
    You can add the stim of your choice (non-ephedrine), a non-stim burner, and cortisol control for a pretty sweet, potent fatloss stack.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

This would be a killer addition to the EC stack.
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    curious, how strong of an appetite suppressent is alpha-burn?...the carb cravings on my cut are so intense I went out and picked up some glycobol as damage control.

Originally Posted by Coolio10 View Post
    curious, how strong of an appetite suppressent is alpha-burn?...the carb cravings on my cut are so intense I went out and picked up some glycobol as damage control.
    The only thing it blunts is carb cravings. I still crave and eat succulent steaks and cheeses.

It is extremely effective.

I made an agreement with BB.com to NOT post the review until the product is stocked (thursday it will be up) but we have a post-contest pro-figure competitor that started using Alpha-Burn the day after her show (you know how prone to binging you are after strict, prolonged dieting) and she is blown away at how effective it is keeping that frenzy of carb cravings under control.

I still have no problems getting in my full day's calories, but I no longer worry about binging.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing it blunts is carb cravings. I still crave and eat succulent steaks and cheeses.

I made an agreement with BB.com to NOT post the review until the product is stocked (thursday it will be up) but we have a post-contest pro-figure competitor that started using Alpha-Burn the day after her show (you know how prone to binging you are after strict, prolonged dieting) and she is blown away at how effective it is keeping that frenzy of carb cravings under control.

I still have no problems getting in my full day's calories, but I no longer worry about binging.
    well mine is on the way, and I will be using it along with EC. I will post a review after a couple days of use.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

now i'm looking forward to this even more, its arriving thursday and i cant wait

Genetically Different adrenergic's Avatar
    adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sent you a PM Dsade.
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could we take this along side another fat burner at the same time
    like popping both pills together?
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    could we take this along side another fat burner at the same time
    like popping both pills together?
    This has excellent synergy with stims and non-stims. It also have a VERY good synergy with forskolin-containing supps, like Lean Xtreme.

Anywhere you would normally use Yohimbine, this is an excellent alternative that offers all of the benefits, some unique properties of its own, and none of the downsides.

My UK distributor actually bought out the remainder of the initial run, as well as 3/4 of the second run.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know it has black pepper too but, could you theoretically open a cap and add it to a transdermal solution?
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Originally Posted by BigCool View Post
    I know it has black pepper too but, could you theoretically open a cap and add it to a transdermal solution?
    could....but the fillers would mess up your transderrmal consistency.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dosage frequency?

how often should we dose this?
    i know it says 2 pills a day, but is that the optimal dose?
    and take pills every 4 hours or so?
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    how often should we dose this?
    i know it says 2 pills a day, but is that the optimal dose?
    and take pills every 4 hours or so?
    Effects are pronounced and steady for 5-6 hours. I have experimented with various dosages but still feel that 1 cap is perfect dose.

There is evidence of central reactivity with 5-HT receptors (which is why the synergy between this and the STRANGE shots is phenomenal), making me excited to exyperiment with this and Theanine(that's the only ingredient I'm sharing this early) for a sleep enhancement stack.

Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just bought a bottle of this and I am currently taking Slim Xtreme as well....Would it be alright to take Slim Xtreme in the morning and then take Alpha Burn in the afternoon?

Originally Posted by Trion-Z View Post
    I just bought a bottle of this and I am currently taking Slim Xtreme as well....Would it be alright to take Slim Xtreme in the morning and then take Alpha Burn in the afternoon?
    Does Slim Xtreme have YHCl in it?

Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trion-Z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does Slim Xtreme have YHCl in it?
    No, I just wasn't sure how much stimulation that Alpha Burn provides since Slim Xtreme is pretty intense.

Originally Posted by Trion-Z View Post
    No, I just wasn't sure how much stimulation that Alpha Burn provides since Slim Xtreme is pretty intense.
    Actually, lookng at the ingredients I think you will be stoked with the combnation.

The alpha-burn while it does amplify, also imparts a relaxation effect and calm focus with motivation.

SHould be a great combo take together.

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im 4 days in with alpha-burn and really liking this stuff so far. All I was really hoping for was a nice mild to stim-free supp to aid in lipolysis, but the blunting of carb cravings is a freakin god send. Im on 160g of carbs on most days and been cutting for awhile now and the cravings have been hitting hard lately. While it doesn't do anything for actual hunger-pangs, which is fine, that crazy compulsion to eat a whole box of cereal has yet to rear its head since using A-B.

Haven't felt any difference in energy or focus when either taken alone or while stacked with a 3/4 serving of presurge, but thats what I was hoping for. I freaking hate that jittery stimmed out feeling. Might try this in conjunction with sulbutiamine if i can be bothered to cap some or maybe aniracetam.
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, lookng at the ingredients I think you will be stoked with the combnation.

The alpha-burn while it does amplify, also imparts a relaxation effect and calm focus with motivation.

SHould be a great combo take together.
    how long would you want to run it for?

i was hoping roughly 2 months at around 4 caps a day. during summer its almost impossible for me to resist the temptation
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    how long would you want to run it for?

i was hoping roughly 2 months at around 4 caps a day. during summer its almost impossible for me to resist the temptation
    I'm still at 1-2 caps a day, and controlling my cravings perfectly well.

I did just add in the ThermoGum too, though, which is also seeming to suppress appetite very well, but I was running the Alpha Burn for a good 3 months without having to increase dosage.

Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will it be availble on BSL Canada in the future?

Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
    Will it be availble on BSL Canada in the future?
    it will be there shortly.

So far there have been no issues with delivered shipments to our brothers and sisters up north.

Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it will be there shortly.

So far there have been no issues with delivered shipments to our brothers and sisters up north.
    Good to hear.

Are all RPN products going to be on sale there?

Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
    Good to hear.

Are all RPN products going to be on sale there?
    That's what we're working on.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Effects are pronounced and steady for 5-6 hours. I have experimented with various dosages but still feel that 1 cap is perfect dose.

There is evidence of central reactivity with 5-HT receptors (which is why the synergy between this and the STRANGE shots is phenomenal), making me excited to exyperiment with this and Theanine(that's the only ingredient I'm sharing this early) for a sleep enhancement stack.
    1 cap/day? if so that makes this very economical

Genetically Different adrenergic's Avatar
    adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    1 cap/day? if so that makes this very economical
    It's only 19 bucks

GJDM.
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]