Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Results 1,021 to 1,044 of 1044
    Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100) Monroe101 is not very well liked. (-100)

This inspires!

Thanx guys

yogasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Boost Your Energy With Yoga , Yoga is a deeply spiritual practice, improve stamina, strength and body flexibility, concentration and balance, improved metabolism,.
    yoga certification in india

adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100) adamwimberley3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I usually stick to working out just to be generally fit, if I ever get to training its because I set a specific goal for myself.

Registered User MJChiTwnTrainer's Avatar
    MJChiTwnTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I'm not training for something specific, I'm training for life. I always have a goal when I step into the gym, whether it be to improve strength, power, flexibility, explosiveness, athleticism, balance. If you take the time to figure out what you want to work on before you head to the gym, write out a workout that will specifically focus on this particular goal, and stick to the workout, you will continue to make progress. I find it's a lot easier to stick to training if you're going to the gym to train, versus just workout. If you're training, this would seem to indicate that you have goals and you're dedicated to reaching them. It'll force you to devise a program that will allow you to reach your goals within a set time frame. With that in mind, you need to be realistic about the goals that you set for yourself- this needs to be based on current fitness level, time available to train, nutritional requirements and the resources available to acquire these particular constraints. Once you have set some goals for yourself, one of the best ways to ensure that you are progressing towards your goals, is to perform some progress tests on yourself- this will help keep you motivated and break up the training- if you keep hitting your mini goals, that will only continue to fuel the fire and keep you coming back ready to crush it. Another benefit of using smaller goals as a stepping stone to get to the big one, is that it gives you a chance to periodically assess where you are and determine if you need to make little tweaks here or there to keep you moving in the right direction. In order to win the war, you're going to have to win some battles. It doesn't all just happen at once!
    Live inspired, eat clean, train your brain, last day best day.

Chitowntrainer.com

t1mkke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    training

bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboigrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is Great thread. My trainer who played D-1 football always asked me was I training or was I working out. Training he throws super sets and giant sets around like its nothing. Endurance is key

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread!!

DeathbyDOMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Repped

"never be a slave to a written routine.....your body will tell you, every workout, what the routine should be....."

Great thread
    "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000) pinklady2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Training.

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very cool - I think for a long time I was just working out.

angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100) angela8915 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is a good thing to ask yourself every day!

Asif108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Threads.............

STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEFANOSSS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The way I see it training means specific goals and a lot of work to achieve them.You don't have to be a pro to train,any person who spends decent amounts of time and effort is in training mode.

Working out is just a lighter training schedule,your average gym guy/girl who wants to stay fit and look good,simple as that.

Shyndoway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is all a mindset and I agree with everything that was said. Are you going to train to get better........ or just workout.
    Professor Absolut of Vit|A|

Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100) Dannipeck02 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great post! And I agree! So many people say they're "working out" but aren't seeing results. I train. I almost always do way more thanI expected, and I know that I'm making a difference when I feel the burn in my muscles the rest of the day.

tubeamp69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear both too. To me training means you have an end goal, a competition, something where you're going to test your body and mind. Working out is going to the gym to keep in some sort of shape. A common misconception I've seen is people who lift weights and bulk up / get in shape start calling the gym "training" but in reality they're not really training for anything at all.

Registered User Billywillykilly's Avatar
    Billywillykilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was planning to have a workout to trim my weight but I'm having a second because I heard that when you did sustain your work out, it will only your weight.

pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10) pesawatkertas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me, workout = cardio, training = weights.

ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaunaGuard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The way I see it i'm working out to stay fit and healthy. I'm not training to achieve anything or I haven't set any goal for myself.

prince727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i understand what you said and guessing anyone can including those who you are talking about.they complain more ,expect more in short time.i think they just like to share and hope for few inspiration.i mean they are not stopping it now are they ? like i do few exercises on my own.Don't know much.Don't really have anyone to talk about it either.so i joined here.
    so i'm going to post some similar posts like those in future..
    Last edited by prince727; 03-21-2015 at 12:21 PM. Reason: it seemed i spell wrong but now seeing it's not.. o.O

joes123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    planet fitness?

TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitanFitness141 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree man great point sick and tired of being surrounded by people talking and not lifting. I think using your phone to text or call during a workout should be banned.

Play hard, Train Harder

TITAN FIT

maryalonsa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is a good thing to ask yourself every day!

EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am still somewhat unclear. If I say that I'm going to go exercise today and stick to a routine that appears to be keeping me in shape, what difference is that from calling it training. I know it's a fixed routine, but the routine works the different body parts throughout the week. I think it's a matter of semantics.

You simply have to do what works for you. Everyone's body is different. The same routine will not work for everyone. I do agree that you should shock the muscles sometimes and throw some variation into the mix.
    EmailHosting.com
    http://www.emailhosting.com