Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fotografi View Post
    your asking why long hair isn't accept once you get your answers you get mad. get lost *******
    No, I ask why long hair isn't accepted and I rant a little when some cockwrangling **** gets all smug and throws some completely misinformed point out there.

Oh yeah, and you're red

Originally Posted by Zoupa View Post
    shaved legs being girly is another made up perception that only came about recently, just like long hair being girly. So you've just defeated your whole argument.

when I think of a manly haircut, I think of a shaved head. Not some faux hawk or something.

I was just saying that shaving your legs and shaving your head are pretty damn similar things, so why should one be considered girly while one's considered manly?

I wasn't making a personal value judgment.

And I'm definitely not talking about mohawk's etc. Just standard, long hair. No extreme styling or product use

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by qwertyui213 View Post
    I was just saying that shaving your legs and shaving your head are pretty damn similar things, so why should one be considered girly while one's considered manly?

I wasn't making a personal value judgment.

And I'm definitely not talking about mohawk's etc. Just standard, long hair. No extreme styling or product use
    It's a societal construct, just like most things in culture. Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing inherently girly about a dress. We've just learned to think about it that way.

The difference between shaving head hair and leg hair is that women have just as much head hair as men. And actually, as men get older, they usually have less. Therefore, less head hair = manly. More leg hair = manly.

qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fotografi View Post

Once you grow hair on your nuts, you'll know why long hair is girly.

Yeah, I'm sure those 3 years give you all kinds of deep insights into the world, and an extra 8 inches on your dick.

Or maybe you're just a complete fucking moron.

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    According to your logic..

Is more alpha than

Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    According to your logic..

Is more alpha than

No, according to my logic the guys in the first pic would look just as pathetic with short hair, and the guys in the second pic would look better (or at least as good) with long hair + beard.

Read the thread man
    Last edited by qwertyui213; 05-31-2009 at 10:12 AM.

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because Aragorn from LOTR= ALPHA

You walking to the grocery store with your greasy long hair in the 21st century= not alpha.
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Born2Roam View Post
    if you dont like short hair then you can GIT OUT!!
    lol. easy there red nick

Originally Posted by RossDB View Post
    height 5'7
    lol

To OP: if you wanna grow your hair long go for it. If it's permission you're looking for , you havw my permission. every guy should grow their hair out long at least once in their life. i did and it was great. then it cut it an inch off my scalp. now i'm growing it again to medium length. you will wanna however choose the "trendy" time to grow out your hair. alot of skaters have long shaggy hair. long meaning not past the shoulders. this is ultimately cooler than some run of the mill hair cut
    Australia is the best country in the world.
    And if you don't believe that you've never been there

Originally Posted by SezerTheGeezer View Post

You walking to the grocery store with your greasy long hair in the 21st century= not alpha.

That's some pretty impressive lack of logic you're wielding there.

Originally Posted by riffraff View Post
    lol. easy there red nick

lol

To OP: if you wanna grow your hair long go for it. If it's permission you're looking for , you havw my permission. every guy should grow their hair out long at least once in their life. i did and it was great. then it cut it an inch off my scalp. now i'm growing it again to medium length. you will wanna however choose the "trendy" time to grow out your hair. alot of skaters have long shaggy hair. this is ultimately cooler than some run of the mill hair cut

My hair's already pec-length, and has been for about a year.

I really couldn't care about it being "trendy", I just like the look and feel of it

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get a haircut hippie!!
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    ill stick to my shaved head thanks

riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

herein lies the problem. what do u define as long... to ur ass? some define long as past the shoulders. then now all of a suddden long = greasy. wtffff

herein lies the problem. what do u define as long... to ur ass? some define long as past the shoulders. then now all of a suddden long = greasy. wtffff

No, you see... I really can't stand that kind of hairstyle.

What I mean by "long" would be Aragorn length and longer, and not styled up and covered in products and so on. The pics in my original post pretty much sum up what I'm talking about

My hair's already pec-length, and has been for about a year.

I really couldn't care about it being "trendy", I just like the look and feel of it
    well who cares what anyone else thinks then. does it have at least some waves and curls. that would be better than flat out str8. jus sayin

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people will always discriminate against what they don't see everyday

I'm from Montreal (where there are more european fashion influences) and went to the East coast of Canada and everywhere I went people would give me second looks like "wtf is he doing?"

Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    ill stick to my shaved head thanks
    shaved heads are fugly, especially on bb'ers..

Originally Posted by BigLifter85 View Post
    google the "mens longhair hyperboard"... it's a forum of men obsessed with long hair, they talk about shampoos and caring for their hair and post progress pics and everything. It's a riot.
    LOLOLOL. this made me LOLOLOL

well who cares what anyone else thinks then. does it have at least some waves and curls. that would be better than flat out str8. jus sayin
    I didn't make this thread for an approval rating haha, just a discussion / debate.

Not curly or wavy, pretty close to Arnold's hair in that original post

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

/thrad

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Redtodayx View Post
    people will always discriminate against what they don't see everyday

I'm from Montreal (where there are more european fashion influences) and went to the East coast of Canada and everywhere I went people would give me second looks like "wtf is he doing?"
    no that was because you were prolly wearing a t-shirt with fleur-des-lyse on it.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Could have posted unbiased pics of guys in short hair.

- NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Thumbs down

I didn't make this thread for an approval rating haha, just a discussion / debate.

Not curly or wavy, pretty close to Arnold's hair in that original post
    you come on here defending long hair as if your looking for approval from bb'ers that it doesnt look too fem., or your thinking about growing it out etc... either that or you have nothing better to do with your time.

Originally Posted by DinoT1985 View Post
    Could have posted unbiased pics of guys in short hair.

I did. But if we're going by Arnold, I'd still say long hair looks pure badass on him. My point isn't that he doesn't look badass with short hair - just that he looks more so with longer hair.

Last edited by qwertyui213; 05-31-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no that was because you were prolly wearing a t-shirt with fleur-des-lyse on it.
    what's wrong you don't like French Canadians? It'd be no more different than any other person of any nationality wearing some self-identifying piece of clothing

It's also written as "Fleur de lys" and it's a symbol of French royalty, so I don't see why anyone should feel beta if they chose to wear something like that
    Last edited by Redtodayx; 05-31-2009 at 10:27 AM.

ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChristianoBillz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    short hair is way more alpha then long hair

long hair can be cool tho too

Originally Posted by BigLifter85 View Post
    I don't know man, it takes a lot for a guy to pull off long hair and not come off like a total loser (in case you haven't noticed, there are no vikings roaming around these days)... i can think of a few, Fabio and WWE's John Morrison and Edge.

Aside from that the majority of guys with long hair just come off like out of touch with reality, obsessed with metal guys that wear nothing but wal-mart jeans and heavy metal band t-shirts all the time. Not really the image I'd want to give off. For instance, I see Zakk Wylde and all I see is a grown man trying to look all "tough" like some 14 year old going through his "rebel phase"... nothing "badass" about that to me, just goofy. The guy can sure play but the long hair and beard, the stupid cuffs he wears, the always angry attitude.... geez grow up, that may be cool when you are 15 but outside of high school people just see you as a loser.

Difference in opinion then, I guess. I don't see Zakk Wylde or long hair in those terms at all

I did. But if we're going by Arnold, I'd still say long hair looks pure badass on him. My point isn't that he doesn't look badass with short hair - just that he looks more so with longer hair.

i dont think it looks badass on him. it's for a time period movie role and anything out of that he would look ridiculous. BTW thats hair extentions baby. hahahaha

e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think short hair looks a lot cleaner, and masculine. Either way though brah, we need some variety.
    I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead.
    USMC

i dont think it looks badass on him. it's for a time period movie role and anything out of that he would look ridiculous. BTW thats hair extentions baby. hahahaha
    Yeah, I know it wasn't real hair. But the portrayal is what counts.

P.S. I edited that pic out and replaced it with the one from the original post because I didn't feel it did justice. It's much more impressive when you're watching the movie at any rate

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Those hairstyles are generally accepted by the ****ing ***s and metrosexuals of society. It takes about 4 layers of hairspray and wax to develop that look as well as a $100 haircut. And you wonder why the alpha men of our society look down upon such ***gots?
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

Those hairstyles are generally accepted by the ****ing ***s and metrosexuals of society. It takes about 4 layers of hairspray and wax to develop that look as well as a $100 haircut. And you wonder why the alpha men of our society look down upon such ***gots?

Read my post, that's exactly the kind of hair I'm not talking about.