lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation HeLP WITH MUSCLE GROWTH

i'm a tennis player and i have been working out for the past month while taking 100% optimum whey protein and i see pretty alright results and it has been helping my tennis A LOT.
    so i was wondering what other things can i take to help my muscle growth?
    has anyone tried:
    Alpha Amino Prototype 216

can anyone recommend me other supplements to increasing my muscle mass?

thanks for any help

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lawlitssooin View Post
    i'm a tennis player and i have been working out for the past month while taking 100% optimum whey protein and i see pretty alright results and it has been helping my tennis A LOT.
    so i was wondering what other things can i take to help my muscle growth?
    has anyone tried:
    Alpha Amino Prototype 216

can anyone recommend me other supplements to increasing my muscle mass?

thanks for any help
    Im going to tell you what everyone else in here will tell you.

Eat.

Supplements will never replace whole foods.

If you want to increase your gains then you need to eat bro.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Im going to tell you what everyone else in here will tell you.

Eat.

Supplements will never replace whole foods.

If you want to increase your gains then you need to eat bro.
    Mabye he is eating alot, supplements are a big part of gaining even if you have a good whole food diet.

lanquid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CallMehunter View Post
    Mabye he is eating alot, supplements are a big part of gaining even if you have a good whole food diet.
    Absolutely, as soon as you have a great diet down, supplements can do wonders. Make sure you have a good multi-vitamin (you can't build muscle without the basics). Drink plenty of water, water is key in protien synthesis. Also no one will underestimate the use of some kind of creatine. I've found cell-tech to work amazing (I've had great results), others will tell you its too expensive, its a rip off and it doesn't work (except for I've seen it work on myself). But some kind of creatine is definitely good if used appropriately. Good luck!
    Early accomplishments:
    2010 - WABDL Rocky Mountain Regional Champion (Juniors - 165 weight class) Deadlift - 407 lbs. (sumo)

2005 - Utah State High School Powercleaning Champion (148 weight class) Powerclean - 235 lbs.

jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    More cell tech.

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jesse_walby View Post
    More cell tech.
    strong -1 weight.
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesse_walby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It happens.

thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tennis burns a lot of calories so you have to make sure that your body does not go into a deflict.

eat plenty of food and dont rely on sups as a sole source of nutrition. Eat enough so you can surpass your maintenance caloric needs so you can put on mass.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body"

lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawlitssooin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I eat A LOT of food. fast metabolism and tennis is what keeps me skinny(im not BONE skinny, but average. I weigh 170lbs 6'1") i was looking at cell-tech but im still debating on wheather i should buy that, becuase i just hate the fact that i have to mix it, when i can just swallow a pill. so has anyone tried alpha amino prototype 216?

nobody has tried this???

CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CB2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lawlitssooin View Post
    nobody has tried this???
    im trying it right now i just started it a few days ago ill keep you updated about how it goes.