Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    I'm a large man. I'm 6'4, about 315. I'm bouncing at a club to pay the rent and everyone else shows up to work like they're going to be partying instead of working and then they change into their work clothes, whereas I roll in in my workshirt and a pair of jeans. No big deal. So all these guido spiked hair ***** I work with talk all sorts of ***** about all sorts of *****. They talk about how they're going to slay bitches and other macho ***** like that and when we're on the clock, they're out in the crowd flirting and buying chicks drinks and I'm at the door doing crowd control.

Last week, essentially the same scenario comes up - I'm the only one doing my job while all these other ***** are jacking off in each other's hair. Some ***** comes into the club to sell drugs. Honestly, not a huge deal, just don't let me see you do it because I have to kick you out. That whole "be smart" thing. Well, I catch him selling some blow and start to take him out the back, just saying to him that he just can't do that ***** in front of me. We get outside and I turn around to go back in and the ***** bitch stabs me in the back like a ***** coward.

I go ***** red. I lock his arms and get the knife to the ground and throw him into the building wall across the alley. I pick up his knife and ***** punt him in the stomach while he's getting up. I start to stab him. I stab him in the chest, the neck, the upper arms and legs, I just go nuts on him trying to remember every single artery I can think of. I get up and I'm ***** soaked.

From behind me I hear "holy *****". Turns out the entire security crew came out to see what was going on, so I'm standing, blood drenched and bleeding from the back and I just look at them and say "Just pretend this didn't happen and everything will be fine". The same mouthy *** says "Fine, how the ***** can things be fine?" So I say, "Well for one thing, I had Reese's for breakfast." And they say "You had candy for breakfast?"

NOT CANDY, IT'S REESE'S PUFFS CEREAL! IT'S A BLAST OF CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTERY TASTE IN EVERY MOUTHFUL! IT'S REESE'S... FOR BREAKFAST!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL

OMFG i am fuking crying of laughter LOL u sir deserve reps.
    Originally Posted by ruskism View Post

SIck brah sick
    thread is now about pics. :] bahah
    I spit da truth

Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Redtodayx View Post
    meh c'est pas grave, explique que ce que tu as fais c'etait pour sa securite, elle va pas te refuser apres ca
    elle vaut pas la peine bro.
    I spit da truth

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bouncerz View Post
    elle vaut pas la peine bro.
    ouais lol

Originally Posted by Redtodayx View Post
    ouais lol
    la vagine sa va et vien mais l'honeur sa reste pour toujours
    I spit da truth

SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guy i fought was at least 6'5 and i thought 6'2 helps attract to the thread

precisely how can you

Thats what i would have thought, insted she said i was like some wild tiger just going full berserk mode and that scared her. ( gotta love MMA for 5 years)
    No offence dude but height means fuk all in a fight. Im never fighting a short dude again it was like fighting a minature wolverine.

SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEEDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guy i fought was at least 6'5 and i thought 6'2 helps attract to the thread

precisely how can you

Thats what i would have thought, insted she said i was like some wild tiger just going full berserk mode and that scared her. ( gotta love MMA for 5 years)
    No offence dude but height means fuk all in a fight. Im never fighting a short dude again, it was like fighting a minature wolverine.

Originally Posted by SEEDY View Post
    No offence dude but height means fuk all in a fight. Im never fighting a short dude again it was like fighting a minature wolverine.
    tall figher>short fighter if they are at the same level bro. so you cant really say height has no meaning.
    stronger. longer reach. and hiting from up as to hiting upwards big diff.
    I spit da truth

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    even riped some of his skin off ( grabed his cheeks and tryed pulling it off, really did go bezerk mode)

wut?

drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheVanillaGorilla View Post
    You're to small to weigh 243,I doubt many people that weigh 243 have 16in arms and bench 209. You are a fraud take a spoon pic in a scale.
    i'm 2 inches shorter and weight the same...

remember... there are no rules!!
    By Any Means Necessary...

1st Place 2006 Lightweight GNC Teen Rochester Bodybuilding Championship (2nd Overall)

1-0 Amateur MMA:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0CUo3rae8

Bench: 345
    Squat: 515 and 450x5
    Deadlift: 605 (chalk) and 495x5
    Big 3 "Gym" Total: 1465 lbs.

Repped On Site: Franchise16, JohnnyBrutal, krocknw

Originally Posted by drewkearns View Post
    i'm 2 inches shorter and weight the same...

remember... there are no rules!!
    precisely.

got it down to 238lbs now though
    I spit da truth