DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3rd tub of Shock Therapy

So I just finished two tubs of shock therapy and tried to work out today without it because I wanted to take a break and I had no motivation at all half way through the workout. My lifts all went down and had very low energy. What do you suggest when trying to cycle off a pre-workout supp.

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats your dosage like? maybe lower it ever so slightly each time? never stop anything cold turkey.

un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DoingItRight View Post
    So I just finished two tubs of shock therapy and tried to work out today without it because I wanted to take a break and I had no motivation at all half way through the workout. My lifts all went down and had very low energy. What do you suggest when trying to cycle off a pre-workout supp.
    that's what happens with most NO's and caffeine. try using them sparingly. But for now take a break and don't consume any stims/caffeine for at least 2 weeks if not 3 weeks. This includes coffee and anything else that you consume which contains caffeine.

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by un19 View Post
    that's what happens with most NO's and caffeine. try using them sparingly. But for now take a break and don't consume any stims/caffeine for at least 2 weeks if not 3 weeks. This includes coffee and anything else that you consume which contains caffeine.
    i would have to agree. it is going to suck at first w/o anything pre-workout but will be worth it in the long run. take some time off

DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I know its funny too cause I havent even built up a tolerance. I feel the the insane pump and jolt every single time. I would think i would have built up a tolerance by now...lol.

Damn 3 weeks without caffeine how the hell you suppose to keep the intensity high...

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should stop relying on caffiene to keep your intensity up.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try a stim free pre-workout like:

Caffeine free Rag:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/ragcf.html

or White Blood:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/white.html

or get an intra-workout drink like:

Xtend, Purple Wraath, Intrabolic, or Intra-Aid
    Last edited by ddfox; 05-30-2009 at 04:08 PM.

If I'm gonna leave storm in...Should I just continuing taking it PW?

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DoingItRight View Post
    If I'm gonna leave storm in...Should I just continuing taking it PW?
    That works.

AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know people did lift weights before stim pre work out supps. you can lift with out them. your saying that not having them made you feel worse (withdrawal) than if you had never taken stims?