View Poll Results: What's the lowest you'd go on the looks scale for banging a girl????

Voters
567. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10s only for me. I kick it with al pal

17 3.00%
  • 7+ only. Never banged an ugly

251 44.27%
  • 4+ Mistakes were made, but hey - you gotta get laid

230 40.56%
  • I'd do an ugly/fatty (provided no one finds out)

69 12.17%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

*HONEST POLL* Men - What's the lowest you'd go on the looks scale?

Ok, This is for scientific research so DON'T FUCKING LIE!!!
    Keep in mind, it's the internet, and no one can see what you voted, so be brutally honest here - not what you'd LIKE to happen, or what you LIKE to admit, but the real truth of the matter...

What is the lowest on the looks scale you would go when BANGING a girl (not dating) ???

Keep in mind -
    - Even in a slump
    - Lowest you've ever gone
    - Be honest, no one can see what you vote
    - this is for research
    - be realistic, no lulz here - you can't bang only 10s. no one can (in b4 al pal)
    - you dont have to be proud of it or tell your friends
    - no one would find out EVER.
    - Seriously, no one would ever know - you could bang a fat tranny
    - Don't vote what you WISH was true, vote what IS true

If you wanna post that's cool, but poll is totally anonymous and I wanna see who's right about this me or Jaw Knee..

JK believes (correct me if I'm wrong)
    - Men will NOT fukk anything that moves

janky believes
    - Men like pussie
    - Don't give a **** if no ones around
    - Wont admit to banging uglies/fatties but will still do it if necessary and no one finds out

Let's not make this a "I like jk better so I agree w him" or "I like janky better so I agree w him" - this is for serious factual research - or well, as serious as any of us can be hahah
    Last edited by janky; 05-30-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    JK believes (correct me if I'm wrong)
    - Men will NOT fukk anything
    - Men have incredibly high standards and lowering them is awful
    Lol, when the hell did I say this?

I said most guys won't just fuck anything that moves--meaning that most guys won't bone 3s.

I said women have incredibly high standards.

As far as the poll goes--why does it drop from 7 to 4? I thought a 5 was the brink of fuckability? What if you've never gone as low as 4?
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Lol, when the hell did I say this?

I said most guys won't just fuck anything that moves--meaning that most guys won't bone 3s.

I said women have incredibly high standards.

As far as the poll goes--why does it drop from 7 to 4? I thought a 5 was the brink of fuckability? What if you've never gone as low as 4?
    lulz, well that's what I thought you meant.

OK OK -
    jk believes most guys wont bang anything that moves.

better?

Well, I could've said 5... but if I did that I felt like I had 3 options leaning towards high quality women and I wanted it to be a fair poll, this way, you have 2 for "high class bitches only" and two for "I dont care I want veejee"

It made more sense to me this way. Most people lean a little towards one side or the other ya know?
    Typically the difference between a 5 and a 4 boils down to whether or not you're getting made fun of for it.

If you banged a 4 and your boys are clownin you cause they found out you go "Aww man come on, she had nice tits - she was at least a FIVE"
    Last edited by janky; 05-30-2009 at 09:08 AM.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Typically the difference between a 5 and a 4 boils down to whether or not you're getting made fun of for it.

If you banged a 4 and your boys are clownin you cause they found out you go "Aww man come on, she had nice tits - she was at least a FIVE"
    Lol, makes sense.

Dunno, though--the more I think about it, the more I start to think that the scale is too subjective. It's like when you walk into the doctor's office and they ask you about how bad the pain is on a scale of 1-10; I always fuck up that part because I just don't know how to answer, lol.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zero Standards

Lol, makes sense.

Dunno, though--the more I think about it, the more I start to think that the scale is too subjective. It's like when you walk into the doctor's office and they ask you about how bad the pain is on a scale of 1-10; I always fuck up that part because I just don't know how to answer, lol.
    How would you recommend making it less subjective then?

I just wanted to cover the basic area ya know? I get the feeling a lot of people are gunna just vote 7+ because we're all ballers 10k a day n ****
    no elbows too pointy
    Common Sense Crew

DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is a 4+ to you, and how fat are we talking?

Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    Zero Standards
    Yup. that's where I voted hahah

I mean everyone has "standards" and sets a bar - but REALISTICALLY if you're in a slump and you're drunk and there's a fat girl beggin you to suck it - you start goin "well, she does have nice tits... her eyes are kinda pretty... I mean, I dunno... no one's around... I guess"

Just because you drop below your "standards" once or twice doesn't mean you run around pushing handicaps out of the wheelchairs and fukking them, just means you're realistic about the fact that DESPITE WHAT YOU WANT - SOMETIMES YOU SETTLE FOR LESS IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES
    Common Sense Crew

How would you recommend making it less subjective then?

I just wanted to cover the basic area ya know? I get the feeling a lot of people are gunna just vote 7+ because we're all ballers 10k a day n ****
    no elbows too pointy
    Just looked at the results. Surprise, surprise. Bet they all drive Beemers and are packing 8+" too.

Don't know how to make it less subjective. I don't even really think you can.

What constitutes fatty status, though? What constitutes uggo status?

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How would you rate a butter face with a toucan sam nose and sand paper skin, but a dancers body? We just call that a brown bag special or something? "Does not rank?"

Help me out here.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Originally Posted by DonaldMcDucks View Post
    as long as she has a big ass and titties im ok
    lulz. I feel it. In 4 thickness

Originally Posted by DevotedLifter View Post
    What is a 4+ to you, and how fat are we talking?
    That's up to your standards bro. Vote by your standards.

To me a 4 is less than attractive, but may have one or two redeemable qualities (big ass despite her rat-like face, or incredibly nice tits despite the rest of her being large as well)

Again, up to you - My theory was always "never bang a girl that weighs close to what I do"
    but that's MY theory, not yours lol
    and unfortunately I have banged girls that were kinda close
    Common Sense Crew

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DonaldMcDucks View Post
    as long as she has a big ass and titties im ok
    Lulz pretty typical

SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    internet.srsbizness

I mean everyone has "standards" and sets a bar - but REALISTICALLY if you're in a slump and you're drunk and there's a fat girl beggin you to suck it - you start goin "well, she does have nice tits... her eyes are kinda pretty... I mean, I dunno... no one's around... I guess"

Just because you drop below your "standards" once or twice doesn't mean you run around pushing handicaps out of the wheelchairs and fukking them, just means you're realistic about the fact that DESPITE WHAT YOU WANT - SOMETIMES YOU SETTLE FOR LESS IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES
    Nah, dude.

There's your ideal range, then there's what just makes the cut, then there's everything else.

"Standards" are the middle range.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i wouldnt even have to be in a slump. i could be ****ing a ten everynight, but if i had the chance to **** and ugly and NO ONE would find out, id still do it.

addicted my friend.

lol @ "10s only for me. I kick it with al pal." i just seen that.

Just looked at the results. Surprise, surprise. Bet they all drive Beemers and are packing 8+" too.

Don't know how to make it less subjective. I don't even really think you can.

What constitutes fatty status, though? What constitutes uggo status?
    I know right? hahah

It's up to the voter. THEIR standards. I can't impose mine or yours on anyone else - has to be what they think.

And fwiw, I love some chub on a girl. I'll grab a girls belly and shake the **** out of it while I'm hitting it missionary just to freak em out
    so to me, that may only drop a point or two (depending on belly size) while in others they'd be like "WHAT SHE DOESNT HAVE A SIX PACK?! SHES NOT GETTIN IN MY BEEMER AND DEFINITELY NOT TOUCHIN MY NASTYSAL PINKY RANG"

Originally Posted by DaBurg3r View Post
    How would you rate a butter face with a toucan sam nose and sand paper skin, but a dancers body? We just call that a brown bag special or something? "Does not rank?"

Help me out here.
    up to you. Personally, I'd call a chick like that probably a 4/5 depending
    Every girl falls on the scale somewhere man.. but it's gotta be by YOUR standards, not mine

Nah, dude.

There's your ideal range, then there's what just makes the cut, then there's everything else.

"Standards" are the middle range.
    ideal = 10s only. I'm channing tatum's knockoff cousin

just makes the cut = whatever puts out for me and isn't hideous, 200+ lbs, handicapped, retarded, or a mutant freak

everything else = ^^^

pretty wide range there broseph.
    Common Sense Crew

I know right? hahah

It's up to the voter. THEIR standards. I can't impose mine or yours on anyone else - has to be what they think.

And fwiw, I love some chub on a girl. I'll grab a girls belly and shake the **** out of it while I'm hitting it missionary just to freak em out
    so to me, that may only drop a point or two (depending on belly size) while in others they'd be like "WHAT SHE DOESNT HAVE A SIX PACK?! SHES NOT GETTIN IN MY BEEMER AND DEFINITELY NOT TOUCHIN MY NASTYSAL PINKY RANG"
    LOL

ideal = 10s only. I'm channing tatum's knockoff cousin

just makes the cut = whatever puts out for me and isn't hideous, 200+ lbs, handicapped, retarded, or a mutant freak

everything else = ^^^

pretty wide range there broseph.
    Lol, then you have no standards. Gotta have shame to have standards, dude.

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Poll already disproved OP.

most of these guys who would only **** 7s and up are virgins. or the girl they are currently ****ing is a 5.

or 18 years old.

i remember in highschool standards were FUKED! way to high.

anyone with some time in the game 25 and older has ****ed some ugly bitches. it just happens
    Last edited by Al_Pal; 05-30-2009 at 09:40 AM.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I selected 4+.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

i wouldnt even have to be in a slump. i could be ****ing a ten everynight, but if i had the chance to **** and ugly and NO ONE would find out, id still do it.

addicted my friend.
    Yep. I call it "variety" hahah

LOL
    Lol, then you have no standards. Gotta have shame to have standards, dude.
    and that is something I lack

Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    Poll already disproved OP.
    How so? The 4s and less are at about 12, the 7s are at 12. And you have to factor in what Al said.
    Also, I'm ok with being proven wrong. I just want to know

most of these guys who would only **** 7s and up are virgins. or the girl they are currently ****ing is a 5.

or 18 years old.

i remember in highschool standards were FUKED! way to high.

anyone with some time in the game 25 and older has ****ed some ugly bitches. it just happens
    EXACTLY. I kinda figured that virgins would vote 7+ because they don't know and havent been out there in the "Trenches" pullin for years.
    Again, lol @ the same people who ask "Chick at the gym looked at me what do I do" voting "I only bang 7+"

(no offense guys, just not realistic hahah)
    Common Sense Crew

DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DevotedLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's up to your standards bro. Vote by your standards.

To me a 4 is less than attractive, but may have one or two redeemable qualities (big ass despite her rat-like face, or incredibly nice tits despite the rest of her being large as well)

Again, up to you - My theory was always "never bang a girl that weighs close to what I do"
    but that's MY theory, not yours lol
    and unfortunately I have banged girls that were kinda close
    Then by your standards i've not only banged a fatty, but I dated her for almost a year. I do have incredibly low standards compared to a lot of guys on this site. But why wouldn't you want to have low standards so that a larger fraction of the girls out there look hot to you? The most attractive girl (pic below) i've ever had sex with could at best be described as average. I'm okay with that because to me she was beautiful. Second from the left...

Originally Posted by DevotedLifter View Post
    I'd take the one with the sunglasses on her head first. She's about a 6 in my book. Decent looking, but with tendencies towards bad hygeine and probably not caring how she dresses. None of these girls look very "girly" per se as far as how they're dressed, so to me she's more appealing than the rest. Has the most potential anyway...

Second I'd go with the redhead because I love redheads (its hard to find hot ones), I love librarian glasses, and she could clean up REALLY nicely. If she'd do her hair, wear a cute outfit and not be scared of makeup, she could be a little hottie. Probably another 6 in my book (cleaned up) as she sits prob 4/5 - personality would be the deciding factor on 4 or 5.

Third I'd go with the one you were talking about, 2nd from left - nothing great - nothing super attractive, could possibly clean up ok, just basic girl. Not absolutely hideous, but not attractive either. I'd say 5 on a good day.

The last chick in the blue just looks like a man. That **** bothers me.

None of these girls have a good fashion sense, and I'd feel awkward being dressed better than all of them lol.
    Last edited by janky; 05-30-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Common Sense Crew

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    7+ for me, and I'm not a virgin.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I settled for girls (3-6's) in the past because I felt the need to fuuck something and the fact that I felt I couldn't do better. Not gonna do it again. I wasn't happy, and didn't want to be seen with them.

Now is different. When i date, which isn't that much, the girls tend to be knock outs. I'm weird with standards. It is almost like the girl has to be perfect in every aspect, but they never fullfill what I'm looking for. It's a ****ed up cycle...

Originally Posted by Miz-Zou View Post
    7+ for me, and I'm not a virgin.
    Cool. I guess you fit into that category then...

Originally Posted by Vagoda View Post
    I settled for girls (3-6's) in the past because I felt the need to fuuck something and the fact that I felt I couldn't do better. Not gonna do it again. I wasn't happy, and didn't want to be seen with them.

Now is different. When i date, which isn't that much, the girls tend to be knock outs. I'm weird with standards. It is almost like the girl has to be perfect in every aspect, but they never fullfill what I'm looking for. It's a ****ed up cycle...
    Me too.
    My gf now is far from ugly lol - Im just saying, every guy at SOME point will bang an ugly if necessary.. at least that's my belief. Maybe thats not the case. Maybe guys will hold out for 7+ even if it means not getting laid for a grip...

Maybe JK was right.

Maybe it's buncha virgins saying "Id never bang anything under 7" lol
    Maybe it's people misinterpretting and saying I only WANT to bang 7+ even though I HAVE banged 4s.

Who knows?

Poll in favor of 7+ so far...
    Common Sense Crew

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What

Da

Fawk

(seriously guys)
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    What

Da

Fawk

(seriously guys)
    ahaha sup penor?
    how you been man?

ALSO - lol @ 3 votes for "10s only" from people on a relationship help forum
    Common Sense Crew

Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If its sexual purposes only i'd bang a 5 but relationship wise, she better be at least a 7.