Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norse_rors will become famous soon enough. (+50)

body type best workouts.

Ok so i've always thought i was an ectomorph and tried to follow training and nutrition programs to suit that. Its worked well in that i've been lifting for a year now and have put on 45 pounds of mass. I'm really pleased with my progress but a lot of the 'hardgainer' stuff you read talks about people not making gains etc. I equated ectomorph with hard gainer so if that's right maybe i should try a different workout regimen.

I've always done full body workouts up til about two weeks ago, i've now started trying a 3 day split routine with more volume and it feels pretty good, just wanted some advice.