Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Belgium is a $h1ta$$ country

Alright. First of all I apologise for possible spelling mistakes.

I'm 20 years old. I live in Belgium and I was born in Belgium. I used to think I live in a great country compared to the rest of the world, but recently this country turned into a mountain of ****.
    Today I tried to watch the news without getting frustrated. Offcourse I failed. The first subject was the release of 2 Ukrainian brothers who stabbed a kid to death. They were released without any punishment. **** like this happens all the time in Belgium. Here are a few things that are really ****ed up, and are getting worse every single year.

Criminals

Belgium is one of the smallest countries in Europe, but we still manage to get headlines in the news like "Citizen beaten to death for a cigarette" every single day.
    90% of the criminal records are set by people between 16 and 22 years old, and again 50% of those are North Africans, looking like this:

Here are some of the headlines of criminals with their punishment over the past year.

"5 people beat subway traveller in coma"

Daniel Fonteyn, a 48 year old man, was beaten to coma by 5 guys of 18 and 19 years old, for no reason at all. Recently (6 months later) he awakened and begged for euthanasia. He is paralysed over all his body and eats through tubes, and this for the rest of his life. This is what Daniel looks like right now.

The guys who did this to him only got 5 years in prison. Their excuse was that they were drunk and didn't knew what they were doing. The funny thing is that the government actually watched the video again, trying to spot for drunk moves, to reduce their punishment if their drunkness story was true.

Here is a video of the beat up. The actual fight starts at 0:54. They only showed 40 seconds of the fight, in the video they say that it goes on for 3 whole minutes but it was too horrible to be published.

http://www.humo.be/tws/deze-week/134...el-fontyn.html

The video of the actual events starts at 0:47 . They only show 45 seconds of the event because the rest is too horrible to show, they say. The actual event goes on for another 3 whole minutes.

"Brothers who stabbed Simon go free"

In 2007 2 Ukrainian brothers, 15 and 16 years old, stabbed a schoolmate to death. Few moments later they were released from custody. Today their trail began, but as you can guess they already left the country.

"Kid stabbed to death for a cigarette"

Followed up by "Kenny stabbed because of impotence"

While he was the one starting a fight with a knife with an unarmed teenager.

"18 year old student stabbed to death for an I-pod"

"2 teenagers beat 64 year old woman into coma"

"5 teenagers beat up a 44 year old man"

A 44 year old man is cycling home from work at 3AM, encounters a group of teenagers. Teenagers beat him up and right now he is still in the hospital.

"2 guys (19 years old) who shot a bus driver released after 1 day"

A bus driver was standing in a parking space and suddenly 2 North Africans started shooting at him with a pellet gun. The two were released after 1 day because the bus driver was not injured? Meanwhile they had illegal weapons in public and broke a window from the bus, and tried to shoot the driver...

Here's another thing I saw in the papers today: GPS thief set free by judge, because he had to do time in jail for another crime, which he didn't.

"Shoplifter stabs police officer in the lower back"

A shoplifter from North-African origin was caught for the 3rd time. This time by a police officer who tried to stop him. Eventually the cop got stabbed in the lower back. The shoplifter who already had a huge file got away with 3 years in jail.

"Camera crew got a beat up by North-Africans"

A camera crew from the national TV channel went to Brussels to film the place of an incident 2 days before. A North-African drove by with his motorcycle, he drove way too fast. He thought the camera crew was filming him while he was speeding, so he stopped and started a fight. 1 minute later 10 other North-Africans were there to help him. And I?m not talking about his friends, but just random North-Africans.

"Criminals get paid to stay home with anklebrace"

Because the past 10 years the number of criminals has doubled, we pay our criminals 20$ a day to sit at home instead of in jail, because all jails are overflowed. Recently we even had to transport criminals to The Netherlands.

If I used to read a headline like this 5 years ago I would be shocked like hell. Nowadays this is what I read ?every single day? when I read the newspapers. I don?t understand how this can be in such a small country.

So I asked myself: is the law the same for everyone? The answer is no.
    Almost every headline I see about crime, like those above, are set by North-Africans. They always get away without or with a minor punishment. This explains why they are not afraid to commit more crimes. I've seen it myself: A North African once broke a friend?s nose. The cops came and took him after they said "you again? This is the third time this month" and 1 day afterwards he was already released.

Even the cops themselves are sick of it: There was once a North-African who stabbed a cop, and was arrested later that day. 3 days later all of his friends gathered with around 100 North-Africans around the police station, so they had no choice releasing him.
    Even the cops said on the news "We don't see the point of arresting those guys, because every time they get away with it."

So if a citizen would commit a crime, would he be punished the same? The answer is no:

1 year ago, 4 cops and 1 sports doctor entered a gym and arrested 4 steroid users. They did NOT do competition of any kind, but they still spent some time in jail and had to pay a big price. All of this just because they used steroids...

Another headline that made me laugh: "Fisher punished heavier than a murderer"

So a fisher used bait that was not allowed during that season, and he got 3 years in jail and a few thousands of euros he had to pay.
    This is how we threat our citizels

Youth

Like I mentioned above, 90% of the crimes are committed by people between 16 and 22. This explains why the youth is ****ed up here.
    It's Friday now. If I would go to a party tonight, I can guarantee you that there will be fighting. There is no single party in the whole country without fights. At first I thought it was just the region here, but in other cities it?s the same story. Again, most of those are started by North-Africans. The latest party I went to looked like a giant boxing ring.

This is all kids live for nowadays: fighting. When I enter a party or a bar the first thing I notice is a group of kids walking towards me, saying "You got a problem? You want to take it outside?"

I can't even park my car close to a bar or a party. Last time I did and some jerk kicked off my side mirror.

French vs Dutch

Belgium is split in 2 parts: Flanders and Wallonia. Flanders is Dutch and Wallonia is French. In between there's our capital: Brussels. They speak both languages there. I live in Flanders, and since I was 8 years I had to learn French at school. I can?t speak French fluently, but everyone can understand what I mean. This goes for most people who live here.
    Now over the past years most of those French people moved to Flanders. And guess what: "none" of them even understands Dutch. My neighbors, over-neighbors, and their neighbors are all French.

During summer I used to work in a store called Brico. One day I received a call from another Brico store 1 village away from where I worked, which is still in Flanders. One of their employees asked me if I still had a specific chainsaw in stock. He asked me in French. I understood perfectly what he said, but I couldn?t understand 1 word, which ment chainsaw. So I asked him to describe it. When he gave a description I said "ooh you mean a chainsaw?" And because I didn't know the word in French I said it in Dutch aswell as in English. He still didn't know what I was talking about.

Another funny thing is that ?all? the criminal headlines that I mentioned, see above, are all committed by French people. Not a single one of them was by a Dutch guy. Same story for the fights in bars and parties. I NEVER saw a Dutch guy start a fight, it?s always the French youth.

Expensive

That's right. Belgium is THE most expensive country in Europe. We pay more for gas, internet, electronics, cars, electricity, booze, food, ...
    The government does everything to make us pay more. For example: we pay 150% taxes when we buy empty DVD?s of CD?s. This raises the price from 40 cents a disc to 1 euro a disc. There were dozens of companies abroad who shipped DVD spindles to Belgium, but all of them got blocked by our government. We are forced to pay the high price for goods. Recently the garbage disposal refused to empty my container. This because there is a new law that every container needs a sticker with the name of the town on it, which costs 40 bucks...

Traffic

The traffic in this country is horrible. There are traffic jams on the highways starting at 7AM and finishing at 9PM. 14 hours of traffic jam a day with no stop in between. Still people use their car for transportation for everything, even if they only have to move 2 miles. Then there tons and tons of retards, parking their car on the street while they have a garage and a "drive-up" (don't know what the correct English word is, but we call if a drive-up. The space where you park your car, between your garage and the sidewalk). This hinders the traffic every day.

Nobody respects the traffic rules anymore. People "just drive". The few times I use my car, and I make a turn where I have priority (again, don't know how you express this in English), I take a huge risk of doing an accident.

Our streets are also in the worst possible condition they can be, but we can't complain about it. Because IF we do, they start working on it. This means that they lock down the street, start working on it for 2 days, and then it just lays there for half a year.

This country is just a pile of crap. But the scary part is that this is still one of the best countries in the world...
    Last edited by mega_stihl; 05-30-2009 at 01:28 AM.
    "The difference that seperates a pro from an amateur, is that a pro knows what's right for his body"

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is just unreadable.

Go back to Belgium.

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reason #12 why Belgium Sucks:

Don't know how to use cliff notes.

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is life, you'll see this **** in whichever part of the world you decide to go, just prepared for it and you'll be fine

pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pacman777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in b4 clive
    Mike Tyson:

'A fights a fight, anything happens'

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, you do know most crimes affect those in the 16-24 year age group right? This is true for both offenders and victims.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to European immigration problems.

This is why most countries there are getting ****ed up because ****ers from other ****ty ass countries come and **** up everybody elses countries. No racist its true. IIRC Belgium used to be the lowest crime rate in the world back in the 70's until their immigration policy became lax.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool story bro

i remember there was this foreign exchange student from belgium when i was in HS. girl was amazingly hot, she partied like every single day too.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In before someone mentions the movie In Bruges.

Awesome movie btw
    No sig crew

Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Same crimes happen in the US. It is normal for us though thats why it doesnt air on the news as often.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CelticTiger View Post
    do you know arsenal don't wear that jersea anymore?
    Yes, I do, not a fan of their new jersey. Pic is 2 years old.

mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50) mega_stihl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    Welcome to European immigration problems.

This is why most countries there are getting ****ed up because ****ers from other ****ty ass countries come and **** up everybody elses countries. No racist its true. IIRC Belgium used to be the lowest crime rate in the world back in the 70's until their immigration policy became lax.
    Yup.

Even when people want to work for the government they give North-Africans priority to avoid discrimination and racism. I don't understand that we prioritize them above us.

In Brussels we even have moskees, these temples for muslims. We have tons of them in our country. Imagine us going to a muslim country and build churches. We wouldn't last a day.
    "The difference that seperates a pro from an amateur, is that a pro knows what's right for his body"

LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    interesting read (serious)

pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thank liberal policies on immigration and welfare

SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartanStud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel you man, how old are you? Try to get a degree and some money and leave.

JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Belgium is one of the places im visiting for my vacation, am I going to get put in a coma?

beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) beLikeArnold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by JimJo View Post
    Belgium is one of the places im visiting for my vacation, am I going to get put in a coma?
    If you're in Brussels or Antwerp, avoid eye-contact if you see a group of youngsters. Especially of they are lightbrown and talk French

1 tip: the chance is small, but if you get into trouble, just fight your way out. Don't say "look, I really don't want to fight" or anything, because if you do, the bigger the chance that they will try to get you in a corner.
    You saw the video I posted in the first post. If you get beat up, nobody is gonna help you. Yes the subway station was crouded at that time, but everyone just avoided the incident
    Last edited by mega_stihl; 05-29-2009 at 12:53 PM.

JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mega_stihl View Post
    If you're in Brussels or Antwerp, avoid eye-contact if you see a group of youngsters. Especially of they are lightbrown and talk French

1 tip: the chance is small, but if you get into trouble, just fight your way out. Don't say "look, I really don't want to fight" or anything, because if you do, the bigger the chance that they will try to get you in a corner.
    You saw the video I posted in the first post. If you get beat up, nobody is gonna help you. Yes the subway station was crouded at that time, but everyone just avoided the incident
    Good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They got the best waffles:

The road I walk is paved in gold to glorify my platinum soul. I am the closest thing to God, so worship me and never stop.

Clearly, anyone who claims to be certain that Jesus was literally born of a virgin is lying

Originally Posted by Devian View Post
    They got the best waffles:

and the world's best beer and chocolat. At least there's something I'm proud of

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Any more tips for american visitors?

Last thing I want is some **** to go down when I'm with my girlfriend and no one else
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh hai there brah, I moved to Brussels from Sint-Niklaas, and I totally agree, that city is fkced.

I've seen someone litterally break a window of a car, steal stuff in it, and walk away normally. All of that in a crowded street.

saluutjjeess
    Rep it, or rep it not. There is no try

"Use only that which works,
    and take it from any place you can find it" -Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by nightwolfz View Post
    oh hai there brah, I moved to Brussels from Sint-Niklaas, and I totally agree, that city is fkced.

I've seen someone litterally break a window of a car, steal stuff in it, and walk away normally. All of that in a crowded street.

saluutjjeess
    They don't care who spots them. As long as they are French and brown their punishment will be minor.
    I once stepped out of the subway, walked upstairs to the streets and found empry wallets on the floor. As soon as I took a look at the streets, all I could see was damaged cars. Not one single car spared. All of them had scratches, broken windows, damaged bumpers, ... and this for every single car within a 1 mile radius.

I live in Zaventem, this used to be a Dutch city, but now it's one big ghetto. It's a miracle if you see white people.
    Last edited by mega_stihl; 05-29-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Originally Posted by type R View Post
    Any more tips for american visitors?

Last thing I want is some **** to go down when I'm with my girlfriend and no one else
    Yes. If you see a bunch of people trying to act cool and yelling at you or something, and they are walking towards you an trying to act cool, just punch the leader of the group in the stomach and they won't bother you again. But if you encounter a group of brown people, no matter how small and skinny those guys are, if you hit one of them, and some other brown people see you, they will automatically attack you for some reason. This happens a lot, just like to the VTM tv-channel crew. A brown guy started a fight with the camera crew and out of nowhere 10 other brown dudes jumped in to help him.

looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) looker1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is some bull****.
    Makes me mad.

Suns Out, Guns Out McGillacutty's Avatar
    McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm pretty sure you can just type "****ass" without all the stupid ass symbols, brah.

nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes. If you see a bunch of people trying to act cool and yelling at you or something, and they are walking towards you an trying to act cool, just punch the leader of the group in the stomach and they won't bother you again. But if you encounter a group of brown people, no matter how small and skinny those guys are, if you hit one of them, and some other brown people see you, they will automatically attack you for some reason. This happens a lot, just like to the VTM tv-channel crew. A brown guy started a fight with the camera crew and out of nowhere 10 other brown dudes jumped in to help him.
    I remember having a fight with this one dude because he didnt liked the way I looked at him, then from like nowhere, about 10 guys jumped in, running from across the streets and kicked my ass -_-
    Rep it, or rep it not. There is no try

"Use only that which works,
    and take it from any place you can find it" -Bruce Lee

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yet people in this country dont want to change welfare or crack down on illegal immigration. Lol...But why learn from others when you can make mistakes yourself right?
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just gotta love european immigration policy...are there any decent belgian-friendly parties to vote for?