Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

DOCTOR'S BEST L-Arginine

Alright I was excited and ambivalent on this, I've never taken straight up Arginine before. I was replete with thoughts ranging from what will it taste like, what will it do, what am I doing with my life, why is is my folk music class really a diversity class? As these swirled about my head I opened the container.

OK just some fine white powder, honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between this sugar or creatine. Smelled fine, I mean I'm more of a supporter of L-citruline and agamatine generally, but I have had good experience with arginine based pre's before so I'm remained open minded… then then popped a scoop in my mouth. Now this powder is in the form of arginine hydrochloride, now while highly soluble idk if that has anything to do with the onslaught of sodium chloride flavor. I mean my god it was like powdered sea water! Still like in my prior creatine review it dissolved fast enough so that after a swig or two of soda I was gtg.
    A common supp "L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body." Naturally something us NO pump chasers would be a fan of.

As far as my lift, no crazy pumps were found, and despite being as vasco-dialator, I didn't feel exceedingly more vascular than normal. What I did notice was that following my lift my vascularity, stuck around for a while, nothing breathtaking but noticeable. Tops a couple more hours.

As far as whether or not I would suggest picking this up if you respond well to arginine and are making your own pre or are going for a little cardiac boost, I would definitely say go for Doctors Best. But if you plan on taking it as a pre alone I wouldn't go for it.
    Attached Images