Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BIGPHILBROWN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGPHILBROWN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGPHILBROWN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGPHILBROWN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGPHILBROWN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGPHILBROWN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Has anyone tried Carnivor Beef Protein

Hey, this is my first post....but I am trying to find out if anyone has tried or is currently using Musclemeds Carnivor Beef Protein? It is something new I saw when shopping for my supplements this month. It comes in Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry.....which is cool if it actually tastes good. I usually use Syntrax Nectar in the morning and post workout or whenever I want to break up the chocolate/vanilla/strawberry routine. If anyone uses Carnivor I would appreciate the feedback. I really didnt want to put out the cash just to have it be another supplement that tastes horrible. Thanks.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump...I'm curious as well.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50) hornedone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just started using it today.

Taste (Blue Rasberry)= 7/10 could've been higher had it mixed better. Reminded me of Dark Matter (which I like a lot).

Blends = 5/10...at least in a shaker

Going to try a blender next time. As stated it's nice to have an option other than Chocolate, Vanilla, etc.
    It aint about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving...forward. - Rocky Balboa

bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump.

this reminds me of gf pro by ergo pharm. but gf had spray dried bovine plasma, this looks similar with beef protein isolate.

reviews for gfpro were good. so maybe this stuff will be similar?
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo
    Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified

merlinswingman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

musclemed stuff

I would stay away from MuscleMed stuff for the time being until some independent testing can be done on their products . They claim 10 , 000 % increase from their testerone product , which raises a red flag with me . I have tried their enoxide which was ok , but nothing like their claims . There are at least two other beef proteins on bodybuilding.com , if you are interested in that option . In a couple of months I may try out Body Genie's protein .

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tp has a beef protein as well. It mixes really poorly and it has a very salty heavy taste... I couldn't imagine it in anything other than chocolate where it might actually add something to the flavor. I had it in van and it's tough to drink.

I personally don't think beef protein is ready for prime time yet.

cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr0pg3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ijust got to college and i never taken any supplement before in my life and ive just started taking carnivor for 2weeks and been going to the gym 5days a week. ive been eating 3times more then i ususally do and from taking carnivor and eating so much more ive gained 10pounds..its really crazy ihave the fruit punch flavor it doesnt taste bad at all its like a fruit rollup the only thing ihate about it is that its too foamy but other then that ithink its making me get alot bigger...2weeks ago iwas benching 185 3times maybe 4 now ican do 12reps like cheese

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thoguht it mixed great, but taste was like 4/10. i returned it.
    blue rass
    Sig line can't be a novel

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im thinking of buying some in a few months once I run out of the protein I have now. I dont eat much red meat (once a week or every other week) so this could be a good way for me to get it in daily post workout

emery24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using Carnivor since about when it was released. Real good stuff. Have to mix it first with some hot water to get it to mix well though.

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

i just ordered some of the fruit punch flavor to try it out, ill deff post my 2c soon

BigHoop65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone who's curious about Carnivor ... first order of business, DO NOT try blue raspberry ... only do fruit punch and let that be the end of it.

I've been on carnivor for over a year now and it's my favorite protein by far. Especially since i have dairy sensitivities. The aminos and creatine are already built in. The availability is on point. Works wonders for my recovery.

mix with warm water unless you need it cold and wanna deal with the clumping. it foams up, just have a lil patience and let it settle. I vouch completely for carnivor. the only side effects i've encountered are strictly visual and mixing issues.

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    been using it now for a couple of weeks, its pretty straight im to lazy to shake protein powders in a cup so i just blend it i dunno if its just me but i think im getting gas from it, and also ive noticed sometimes i feel lethargic after drinking it but then again i do blend it with a nice amount of water so it could just be my stomach, anywho just my 2c, ill give it thumbs up

DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLegasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ON Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Variety Pack Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=502250601
    MuscleMeds Carnivor Fruit Punch Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124547561
    BSN Lean Desert Cinnamon Roll
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125557083

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tcrow View Post
    i dunno if its just me but i think im getting gas from it, and also ive noticed sometimes i feel lethargic after drinking it but then again i do blend it with a nice amount of water so it could just be my stomach, anywho just my 2c, ill give it thumbs up
    Probably accurate assumption... pretty much all protein products give me gas if I take too much of it.

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BIGPHILBROWN View Post
    Hey, this is my first post....but I am trying to find out if anyone has tried or is currently using Musclemeds Carnivor Beef Protein? It is something new I saw when shopping for my supplements this month. It comes in Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry.....which is cool if it actually tastes good. I usually use Syntrax Nectar in the morning and post workout or whenever I want to break up the chocolate/vanilla/strawberry routine. If anyone uses Carnivor I would appreciate the feedback. I really didnt want to put out the cash just to have it be another supplement that tastes horrible. Thanks.
    Well I have been using it for 2 months now. I take it before bed and it seems to be helping. It is kind of hard to mix and the after taste is funky. But the gains are coming and in the end that is the main reason taking it.

KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000) KaveMan80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm on my 3rd tub of fruit punch, not bad tasting. A lot of people are having problems mixing it, I haven't had any problems with the standard shaker. I will go back for another tub.

trainforgains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love carnivor, I take myofusion as well but always start my morning out with carnivor as well as my post work out. The taste you eventually get use to.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    carnivore protein shots are my favs. 50g! easy to drink. very easy!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

jdougmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought some of the fruit punch. Smells awful but the taste is really good. Too early to tell if the gains are there, so I can't comment on that yet. And I have not had any clumping or foaming problems either.

Lipweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought my 1st tub of it and can't wait to get started. I went with the fruit punch since everybody is bashing the blue rasb. I'll put my 2 cents in once I have finished the 1st tub..

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im currently on Carnivor and really like it.

Fruit Punch is definitely the better flavour. Tastes great!

(blue razz isnt too bad though, maybe 5/10)

I solved the foaming problem if you search for it.
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

MostBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigHoop65 View Post
    anyone who's curious about Carnivor ... first order of business, DO NOT try blue raspberry ... only do fruit punch and let that be the end of it.

I've been on carnivor for over a year now and it's my favorite protein by far. Especially since i have dairy sensitivities. The aminos and creatine are already built in. The availability is on point. Works wonders for my recovery.

mix with warm water unless you need it cold and wanna deal with the clumping. it foams up, just have a lil patience and let it settle. I vouch completely for carnivor. the only side effects i've encountered are strictly visual and mixing issues.
    If you're having foaming issues: add about 2 ounces of water or so per scoop of the protein and shake it up pretty vigorously for a min to get it good and mixed then add however much water you want. This leaves you with a fraction of the foam to deal with.
    I've been doing it this way for a while and it allows me to actually drink it without waiting 15 min for the foam to settle, or drinking it warm...

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MostBest View Post
    If you're having foaming issues: add about 2 ounces of water or so per scoop of the protein and shake it up pretty vigorously for a min to get it good and mixed then add however much water you want. This leaves you with a fraction of the foam to deal with.
    I've been doing it this way for a while and it allows me to actually drink it without waiting 15 min for the foam to settle, or drinking it warm...

this way will only minimalize the foam

the way i posted produces NO foam
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Noah_82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm half a 4lb tub in of fruit punch. i personally love the foam and taste, it's different than whey which seem to be all milk based flavors, the fruit punch is a welcome change. my pwo is 2 servings of carnivor, 1 serv of vitargo, and glutamine. it shakes well w/16oz of water (occasionally clumps a little, not sure if that's the vitargo or carnivor), but yeah foams up a lot! it tastes just like the tropical punch now and later candy. today i used orange vitargo instead of unflavored, and it was more like hawaiian punch. i'll definately be using this stuff for a while, i like it better than on gold standard, platinum whey, gnc soy, muscletech.

KatoKid38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I made this today to ask this question... I am taking taze-3 as a pre workout and the ON Platinum as a protein... I am about done with it and felt compelled to try this carnivor... Does anyone have any comments on the results of taking the two together? I am a bit worried because I have never really heard of the carnivor until this weekend when my buddy raved about it... HELP PLEASE!

Originally Posted by KatoKid38 View Post
    So I made this today to ask this question... I am taking taze-3 as a pre workout and the ON Platinum as a protein... I am about done with it and felt compelled to try this carnivor... Does anyone have any comments on the results of taking the two together? I am a bit worried because I have never really heard of the carnivor until this weekend when my buddy raved about it... HELP PLEASE!
    there should be no big problems taking them together
    www.********.com/808FiT1

goodfellanflux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrueAmateur View Post
    Probably accurate assumption... pretty much all protein products give me gas if I take too much of it.
    I've noticed major gains but this particular protein gives me such bad gas and after taking the protein shake and maybe an hour or two later having a dinner I have to make a bowl movement within minutes. And its like diaheraa. Sorry to be gross. I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this.

On days I don't take it no weird bow

abram1215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tcrow View Post
    been using it now for a couple of weeks, its pretty straight im to lazy to shake protein powders in a cup so i just blend it i dunno if its just me but i think im getting gas from it, and also ive noticed sometimes i feel lethargic after drinking it but then again i do blend it with a nice amount of water so it could just be my stomach, anywho just my 2c, ill give it thumbs up
    I thought I was just me but it puts me to sleep and gives me horrible gas

37.5 Waist, Nuff Said. TheOneHero's Avatar
    TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been taking carnivor mass and it has given me horrible gas too. However I read a few reviews on the product on the GNC website. Most recommend to not take all 4 serving at once, but take it throughout the
    day. Examples I really liked were, 1 scoop before workout, two after, and another right before bed. I only found out about this today though, so I definitely would be implementing this ASAP. We'll see how things go from there.
    Started Working Out Again On 4/5/13

Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics. - Zyzz

Note: I'll Rep Back.