Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    2011pitbull87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    an info regarding CARNIVOR BEEF PROTEIN!go for it!i did used chocolate flavor.its brilliant.you feel the effect after 1 week of regular intake,but its really kick in.one side effect what i notice is that the libido it not going to let you sleep)true.maybe side effect depend from person to person.in the gym you never feel tired

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a buddy that likes it alot...personally, I'd pass.

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Choc flavor carnivor is AWESOME!!!

jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Looks like another bogus supplement

I've been working out 4-6 times a week since I was 13, over 12 years now. I have taken many many different supplements throughout the years and have done so with good gains with some and little to no gains with others. I am a certified sports nutritionist and actually know how to decipher and read through supplement company's BS. There are a few things on the label of this product (not even going into the issue with using a beef protein after workouts) that are wrong, are purely for marketing their product to make it seem like it is much more/better than it actually is, and leads me to believe that this product is a bunch of fluff and doesn't do much more than supply the body with a different type of protein.

For starters, the first ingredient on the label is the protein itself. Instead of it just plainly and simply being, "Beef protein isolate" which mind you has all 20 amino acids since it is an animal sourced protein (AKA - BCAAs, arginine, ornithine, etc.) They go ahead and list this and fluff up their Arginine claim of it being AKG, etc.

You may be saying, hey no bro thats not the first ingredient! The first ingredient is beef protein isolate!
    ...Yeah no kidding. When a company puts things in parenthesis that means they are expanding that initial ingredient to lay it out for you and to make it look like it's much more than it is. Beef protein consists of all 20 amino acids, creatine, fat, water, etc. They don't even list the amino acid make up of their protein which also presents an issue with their misrepresentation of the protein.

"CARNIVOR-BPI™ [Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Anabolic Nitrogen Retention Technology™ Intermediates: GKG (Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), OKG (Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate), And KIC (Alpha-Ketoisocaproate)]," --- THIS IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT in their protein... PROTEIN! - well I hope protein is the first and main ingredient in your beef protein product! Sheesh.

Thank you Carnivor for telling us your protein which is comprised of all 20 amino acids includes glutamine, ornithine, BCAAs, etc. -- they think we are all dumb, basically.

3rd ingredient is carbs... "maltodextrin" probably to help it not taste like hot garbage?

4th ingredient is medium chain triglycerides AKA - FAT. From nonfat dry dairy milk. If someone could enlighten me on how they can get FAT from a NONFAT dairy powder I will gladly thank you. They also list 0g fat on the label which still makes no sense since a medium chain triglyceride is a type of fat.

So bottom line, IMHO products like this and BPI's Silk Amino Acid supplement are gimmicks and should be avoided if you don't want to waste time or money. There are many different supplements out there that are worthwhile and have been proven so in various scientific studies. Let's spend our money on those.

KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPFitnessTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried about a weeks worth of carnivore chocolate protein. Taste: alright. i'd give it a 7/10, tastes just like hot chocolate. The only problem i had was that it was a bit foamy in the shaker cup. I am however skeptical of their products because as said above they aren't tested independently. Theyr are better tasting proteins of the same quality so while carnivore is good theyr are others better

buckeyeman3745 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I almost bought the blue rasperry and back off last minute

Xchronik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taste good pump will

VinnyDeF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by goodfellanflux View Post
    I've noticed major gains but this particular protein gives me such bad gas and after taking the protein shake and maybe an hour or two later having a dinner I have to make a bowl movement within minutes. And its like diaheraa. Sorry to be gross. I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this.

On days I don't take it no weird bow
    Defiantly the first day I took it I had diarrhea for a week, think my body just adjusting to it but it was constant. Defiantly a lot of gas too, I fart a lot more now and seem to smell a lot worse not to seem gross. my bowel is back to normal now after the first week. People should really consider chocolate flavor its the best I think. Mixing with milk is the best way to do it im telling you, you guys have to trust me. Its a better way to infuse more calories into your diet especially if your looking to gain weight- this may not be critical in the way your physique looks, but a big helper plus the vitamins your getting even though carnvior has bcaas in it. milk is the best alternative over water any day of the week. taste best, more dietary use just requires a little more shaking but its worth it in the end

CarlosEGomezP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The same is with me. very difficult to digest and by the second shake in the day, I get stomach upset and cramps as soon as a minute after drinking...it never happened with Isolated Whey..Also the product container does not say where is manufactured it only says "made for and distributed by..." For me if it is made in China it is out my body, do not want to have Melamine fake protein numbers.

adooley13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What about Carnivor for women?

I lift about 4x a week and I'm currently using Gold Standard Whey protein. Would Carnivor be good for me to take if I just want lean muscle? Sounds like all the guys using it are gaining quite a bit of muscle mass! I def don't want to bulk up...just want to continue getting cut. TIA!

kcartesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello this is my firts post too
    I need to know is this Carnivor the best for girl?
    I dont know if Bikini competition driniking, please help!!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kcartesj View Post
    Hello this is my firts post too
    I need to know is this Carnivor the best for girl?
    I dont know if Bikini competition driniking, please help!!
    if you are looking for something that has zero carbs, low cals, and nice protein profile I would check out MT IsoZero
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    if you are looking for something that has zero carbs, low cals, and nice protein profile I would check out MT IsoZero
    sounds like good stuff
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

IronBloodSingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Memory Loss

After taking it for a couple weeks, I started to forget a lot of things. I was getting enough rest and what not. I would put my phone away for 1 minute and then the next second I couldn't remember where I put it.

TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50) TCardaci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid protein!! Taste is good as long as you go with the chocolate. Digestively, much better than whey and is allergen, lactose, and cholesterol free!! Not knocking any other protein source, but when I take beef protein I certainly feel a difference.
    "Every Champion was once a contender that refused to give up!"

Current PRs:
    Deadlift- 500lb
    Bench- 325lb
    Squat- 425lb

[INSTAGRAM]- @tcgunz_fitness