xaprilmarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xaprilmarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xaprilmarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xaprilmarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xaprilmarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xaprilmarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question i want to lose belly fat and tone up. Help

Can someone give me a full workout that will tone up my arms legs and tummy...oh and pump up my booty.

I also have stubborn belly fat, what diet pill would you recommend?
    Last edited by xaprilmarie; 05-28-2009 at 04:13 PM.

cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by xaprilmarie View Post
    Can someone give me a full workout that will tone up my arms legs and tummy.

You need to focus on diet and exercise. It take time, but no diet pill can magically remove belly fat. Check out the vid below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
    EXERCISE 'TIL YOUR BODY BEHAVES!!!!!!

Cellulite is sooooo 20th Century!

Q. How do you know if you are working hard enough?

A. Try to kill yourself and if you not dead yet, try harder!

kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000) kevinus99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what she said ^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck[/QUOTE]

Priceless!!!!
    Don't struggle just lift!

You must learn to Love Leg Day!!!

pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pretty.batgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You really can't spot reduce fat! Big bummer!

But start eating properly, check out some of the stickies on here (they're extremely informative and essential!). Don't rely on diet pills. Start off with some cardio and light resistance training, you'll see results that you'll be proud of and you know you've earned because you've worked hard for them. It'll help you adapt a healthier lifestyle to keep that belly fat at bay when it's gone. I've never tried diet pills but I've heard that some of them do help (with healthy eating habits and an adequate exercise plan), but you can't take them forever!

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diet and exercise will help you out a lot. I know it's hard to just suddenly stop the bad eating habits so if you haven't stopped just try gradually cutting stuff out. Do a lot of cardio as well!!
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Matthew 7:7-8

WORTH THE WAIT: MENTALLY * PHYSICALLY * SPIRITUALLY

cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfit82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can someone give me a full workout that will tone up my arms legs and tummy...oh and pump up my booty.

There are also a crapload of articles for women's training and diet on here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...FemaleTraining

Sorry if I teased to much..pls come back..we don't bite, just snark!

hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000)
    diet and exercise!!! and once that is completely in check even though your cant spot reduce even though i wish i could....i did a full body cleanse and then waited a week and started taking lean xtreme...its a cort blocker my cortisol levels are all jacked up. It seems to do well and my bf took it and it did well for him.
    i dont lift light...i lift big or go home!!!!!!

brittbritt148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i need help to, i am only 18 so i would feel that i can get this fat off easy while im still young

BenPeterman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lose Belly Fat

Hi,

Burning belly fat is actually extremely frustrating particularly for as all we have a very busy lifestyle as well as tight schedules.

Toning up your abs will provide you with flattened stomach which will look awesome in any dress. Everyday you have to spin this around the waist for about 10 minutes. You could do this whenever you desire and it does not need a fixed time.

Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cynthia_1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

As everyone else has mentioned on this board, diet and exercise are key, diet in particular. Before I started on my weight loss journey, the belly fat was killing me until I completely over-hailed my diet. I cut back on complex carbs in the form of whole grains and fruit and started eating them earlier in the day and what a difference they made in dropping fat from that belly!

As for exercise and toning up my body, I incorporated cardio 3x/week, weight 2x/week and abs on the days I do cardio. It's been a good 4 months since I've been add it and my body is changing right before my eyes.

Good luck!

kristaldmay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cynthia_1979 View Post
    As everyone else has mentioned on this board, diet and exercise are key, diet in particular. Before I started on my weight loss journey, the belly fat was killing me until I completely over-hailed my diet. I cut back on complex carbs in the form of whole grains and fruit and started eating them earlier in the day and what a difference they made in dropping fat from that belly!

As for exercise and toning up my body, I incorporated cardio 3x/week, weight 2x/week and abs on the days I do cardio. It's been a good 4 months since I've been add it and my body is changing right before my eyes.

Good luck!
    You said that you have started eating your fruits earlier in the day. I never thought that could be my problem. I have been losing weight for the past 1 year. Now I am toning up and the only areas that i have fat is at my belly. I do about 45 to 60 min of cardio about 4 times a week. Could you describe what actions you took tha helped you?

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trust me, from a person who at one point weighed 290lbs, I tried so many things - diet pills, slim fast, weight watchers. I always ended up losing little fat and then balooning out bigger than ever. NOTHING beats a clean diet and intense exercise regime. I've now lost 57lb in a year and I'm so motivated to keep going. It is so important that you change your lifestyle to stay fit and lean, cos if you stop then you'll mess up all the hard work
    "The average person looks without seeing, listens without hearing, touches without feeling, eats without tasting, moves without physical awareness... and talks without thinking." Leonardo da Vinci

Anges has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

fat loss

Hi,

The reason you have a fat belly is because you overeat! Try cutting down on the huge portions of food in the first place. If you eat less that means fewer calories are being added and therefore less fat! Eat more vegetables and fruit.

sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kristaldmay View Post
    You said that you have started eating your fruits earlier in the day. I never thought that could be my problem. I have been losing weight for the past 1 year. Now I am toning up and the only areas that i have fat is at my belly. I do about 45 to 60 min of cardio about 4 times a week. Could you describe what actions you took tha helped you?
    At 5'3 and 110lbs, what time you eat fruits and that amount of cardio is not what is going to solve the belly fat problem! It is all about ***diet and weight training***

Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cfit82 View Post
    You need to focus on diet and exercise. It take time, but no diet pill can magically remove belly fat. Check out the vid below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
    Actually there IS a pill that might work:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=17089424

Originally Posted by Babylon1023 View Post
    Actually there IS a pill that might work:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=17089424
    Hey, thanks I'll try that on my next cut!

Hahahahahaah!

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You need to take the bitter pill of hard work and dedication to your health.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    intereting

Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xerophilous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xerophilous View Post
    intereting
    intereSting

dravidwarner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile belly fat reduction

Surely, i can give some suggestions to reduce your fat in the belly. For that, you have do some simple workout exercises like swimming, jogging (even you can practiced in trend mill),
    sit- ups, walking in the sloppy areas etc in regularly. One more thing, you cant get rid off your belly fat just by having diet pills. You should follow the diet control.

Actually, i collected these information by reading the articles, in the nice website related to lose-fat-belly.
    Last edited by dravidwarner; 07-15-2009 at 04:30 AM.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think everyone nailed it - diet and exercise. The more muscle you have, the more fat you will build. IMO, the poster who said they do 45 - 60 minutes of cardio 4 times per week is overdoing it, but it may work for them. The fat burners will do nothing for you if you do not have a solid diet and workout routine in place.

Also, the poster who said you have belly fat because you overeat is oversimplifying it. It's not only total caloric intake that matters, but macro breakdown as well. You need to have a balanced diet of carbs, protein, and healthy fat.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794