Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It feels like I wasted high school

never really started talking to anyone until the last month or so of senior year

hung out with the same people doing stupid and pointless **** every weekend

****ed it up with every girl I got close to, never got a girlfriend/hooked up with anyone all 4 years

senior prom is in 2 days and im not going because I dont have a date

2 weeks or so left of school and I feel like ****

I am looking forward to going off to college in August but thats still a couple months away

feel free to make fun of how much I suck/fail/should kill myself, I just needed to get it off my chest

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jus have fun in college

dont get stuck in an all male dorm

nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yeah regret sucks. but you'll get over superficial stuff like that eventually, dude your life hasent even started yet. just make good grades in college and be you.

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha you must be a huge tool, at least you see it now. Good luck making college better than high school

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    just learn from your mistakes brah.
    just wondering, why did you f**k it up with the girls?

synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel the same way, I'm in my senior year and now I'm actually getting to do everything and hanging out with people a lot but I'm already going to college. I'm just hoping that it continues in college

ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    jus have fun in college

dont get stuck in an all male dorm
    nope, I already got my co ed dorm picked

Originally Posted by Getting_Cut22 View Post
    haha you must be a huge tool, at least you see it now. Good luck making college better than high school
    I wasnt really a tool, I was just the most quiest shy mother****er that didnt talk to ANYONE!

Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    just learn from your mistakes brah.
    just wondering, why did you f**k it up with the girls?
    eh some examples

girls have liked me and I didnt do **** (got asked to homecoming 10th grade, turned her down because I was scared to go to the dance / girl makes it very obvious she likes me for the entire year and when I finally have the balls to do something she found another guy who wasnt a pussy)

wasted my entire senior year liking this one girl who made it very obvious she only liked me as a friend, I only recently started treating her like a friend also and ive missed so many other opportunities

Originally Posted by synapzee View Post
    I feel the same way, I'm in my senior year and now I'm actually getting to do everything and hanging out with people a lot but I'm already going to college. I'm just hoping that it continues in college
    good luck man

stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500) stavs16 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i kind did the same thing, got some action though, but nothing near what I could have got. Very pissed at that.

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude don't stress all this so much.

When you get to college, the first thing you realize is the high school DIDN'T MATTER AT ALL.

You're gonna look back and think "Why did I take everything so damn seriously? High school was a joke, but since it was all I knew it seemed like such a big deal, and since I had to see the same people every day for 4 years I actually gave a **** what my reputation was and wanted to be Mr. popular."

Then you get to a big college where no one gives a **** about where you're from or what you were like in high school. You'll meet so many people who you'll never see again in your life, and you'll stop worrying about what people think about you, or your reputation.

And you'll only see your CLOSE friends from high school. You might run into other people during the summer, but 90% of the people at your high school graduation you'll never see again.

Btw the other cool thing is that you get to hear about all the people you hated in high school ****ing their lives up.

As for the women, my advice is that when you get to college, just get involved with stuff that you like. Fill your time doing what YOU want and be busy all the time enjoying YOUR life, and the women will want to become a part of it too.

Just remember, in college if you give one girl the **** of a lifetime, she'll gossip to all of her friends and they'll come running too. Don't **** it up by jumping into an exclusive relationship, because these are the years when you should be experimenting and having fun, not looking for your wife.
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PatChukwurah View Post

When you get to college, the first thing you realize is the high school DIDN'T MATTER AT ALL.

You're gonna look back and think "Why did I take everything so damn seriously? High school was a joke, but since it was all I knew it seemed like such a big deal, and since I had to see the same people every day for 4 years I actually gave a **** what my reputation was and wanted to be Mr. popular."

Then you get to a big college where no one gives a **** about where you're from or what you were like in high school. You'll meet so many people who you'll never see again in your life, and you'll stop worrying about what people think about you, or your reputation.

And you'll only see your CLOSE friends from high school. You might run into other people during the summer, but 90% of the people at your high school graduation you'll never see again.

Btw the other cool thing is that you get to hear about all the people you hated in high school ****ing their lives up.

As for the women, my advice is that when you get to college, just get involved with stuff that you like. Fill your time doing what YOU want and be busy all the time enjoying YOUR life, and the women will want to become a part of it too.

Just remember, in college if you give one girl the **** of a lifetime, she'll gossip to all of her friends and they'll come running too. Don't **** it up by jumping into an exclusive relationship, because these are the years when you should be experimenting and having fun, not looking for your wife.
    first part isn't entirely true. maybe if you're talking about the social part of hs, but grades do matter.

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    the whole populairty/click thing so gay lol anyone who has to try to get noticed is just a /facepalm

ill talk to anyone who wants to talk to me i dont judge people by their "social status" only their attitudes.
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nickftw View Post
    first part isn't entirely true. maybe if you're talking about the social part of hs, but grades do matter.
    Only if you have REAL good grades, like enough to get into Ivy league or a very tough school. Or if your SAT scores are terrible. But once you get to college, college grades are all that matter. I dropped out of high school after junior year, took four classes at a community college and got all As, transferred to a liberal arts college and maintained a 3.5, then transferred again to a competitive state university. In 2 years I'm going to med school.

Whether you got an A or B- in social studies freshman year doesn't really make a bit of difference.

You're not in college yet, soon you'll see what I mean.
    Last edited by PatChukwurah; 05-28-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

I really appreciate you taking the time to type out that advice man

the ony thing I dont regret is getting good enough grades to get into a decent university, and im staying on campus next year so im really looking forward to that. im just kind of depressed because as of right now I really want to get a girlfriend because I know im not going to have **** to do during the 2 months of summer

chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10) chincup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same here brother

Snyped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snyped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    holy **** thats basically my high school career as well

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not going to prom because you dont have a date? what a stupid ****in reason. i went alone last year and won prom king. you dont need no ****in chick man
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    even though your life pretty much sucks right now.. at least you get a clean fresh start in college good luck dude

MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    not going to prom because you dont have a date? what a stupid ****in reason. i went alone last year and won prom king. you dont need no ****in chick man
    no date? prom king? ummm.. bs

JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJones126 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only if you have REAL good grades, like enough to get into Ivy league or a very tough school. Or if your SAT scores are terrible. But once you get to college, college grades are all that matter. I dropped out of high school after junior year, took four classes at a community college and got all As, transferred to a liberal arts college and maintained a 3.5, then transferred again to a competitive state university. In 2 years I'm going to med school.

Whether you got an A or B- in social studies freshman year doesn't really make a bit of difference.

You're not in college yet, soon you'll see what I mean.

nice what you going for in med school
    ?The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.? Mark Twain

?Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.? Og Mandino

slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey OP I feel for ya man. I'm pretty much in a similar situation as you, I mean I have a few friends that I talk to, but I just with I did more with my time in HS. I wish I did a sport, I wish I talked to more girls, yada-yada-yada. But to make matters worse is that I ain't going to College next year, im kinda stuch in a rut. Wish I didn't **** up so badly my Junior & Senior year.

IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just slap hoes all day long, and you'll have no regrets. Go up to her and be like ''DAYUMMMMN BITCCHH, WASSSAP HOEE!!!". Then get some poon

G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-sus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro... my graduation is in 17 hours.... take your story, copy and paste it, and you have mine. I WILL make a difference though, this is just the beginning.
    "The only way to be a champion is by going through these forced reps and the torture and pain. That's why i call it the torture routine. Because its like forced torture. Torturing my body. What helps me is to think of this pain as pleasure. Pain makes me grow. Growing is what i want. Therefore for me, pain is pleasure. And so when i experience pain I'm in heaven. It's great." -Arnold

GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by slaughterama View Post
    Hey OP I feel for ya man. I'm pretty much in a similar situation as you, I mean I have a few friends that I talk to, but I just with I did more with my time in HS. I wish I did a sport, I wish I talked to more girls, yada-yada-yada. But to make matters worse is that I ain't going to College next year, im kinda stuch in a rut. Wish I didn't **** up so badly my Junior & Senior year.
    ****....wtf u gonna be doing?

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

u home schooled brah?

defender of truth phantom_ghett's Avatar
    phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThaifooN View Post
    never really started talking to anyone until the last month or so of senior year

****ed it up with every girl I got close to, never got a girlfriend/hooked up with anyone all 4 years

I am looking forward to going off to college in August but thats still a couple months away

feel free to make fun of how much I suck/fail/should kill myself, I just needed to get it off my chest
    you should still go with ur friends. Just find some girls that don't have dates and grind on em. Everybody wins.

SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MisterNin9 View Post
    even though your life pretty much sucks right now.. at least you get a clean fresh start in college good luck dude
    ^this. Live it up in college and don't take anything for granted.
    MSC

Best Raw Total: 1405

ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are so full of ****. How are you looking nowadays because the last pics I saw of you looked like dog ****.

user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThaifooN View Post

it's all good man no one knows you in college, make friends, etc.. have fun broski

SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your having a fresh start in college.
    Survival of the fittest.
    Study/do all your work etc.
    **** around and **** bitches
    you'll have a ****ing good time.

if you only **** around and dont study you will feel unorganised/rushed/bad.
    if you do only study u will feel bored.
    do both and u will have the time of your life.

and try to act a lil sleezy just not too sleezy, bitches just wanna **** as much as guys do. lead them onto it first.

thats what i've learnt in my life.
    good luck.

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mak3don3c View Post
    It feels even worse for me

All Boys school -.-

Im in 9th grade, 3rd year at this girl-less school and havnt even gotten a BIT close with any girl. U had ur chances but u blew em right? Well, ive had NO chances to blow lulz...

Since my school is part of a campus, we go to a co-ed campus for 11 and 12th grades. Hopefully i'll have better luck there.

Well, good luck anyways.

Jus remember, there are other people who fail worse than you...
    u go to hurzii boys?
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan