whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How much creatine do you really need?

Trying to figure out if I need to supplement with additional mono. For pre work out I take xpand which has 4.5g of CEE per scoop. I use 2 scoops so that 9gs right there. After working out I take sizeon, 1 scoop. Gaspari doesn't give the exact amount of creatine in their product but I'm sure its a good amount. So would additional mono be necessary or would it be overkill?

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whoa, the 9 grams of CEE is too much, not evening counting the SizeOn. Drop the SizeOn and don't bother buying monohydrate.
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Thanks for the feedback...

Originally Posted by DedicatedToLift View Post
    Whoa, the 9 grams of CEE is too much, not evening counting the SizeOn. Drop the SizeOn and don't bother buying monohydrate.
    I guess I'll pass on the mono. But it seems that 9grams isn't freally that much. Most pre drinks require a few scoops. Some even claim you can have up to 3 scoops! I find xpand works great with just 2 scoops unlike no xplod where I HAD to take 3 scoops to get any effect.

And the sizeon I think helps replenish the creatine I've used during my workouts, besides other recovery stuff it provides.

Thanks for the input.
    Rep'd

NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey if you continue this plz don't try donating a kidney to anybody kk thx.
    Sport Pharma Multi-V
    Sport Pharma Joint-V
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath
    Fish Oil
    Primaforce Citrulline Malate
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    AI Glycobol
    Universal Torrent

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    with mono you only take 5g.
    with Ethyl esters you take 2-3g

the difference here is that EE is absorbed better in your system,
    so you take less of it than mono.

now that is not to say EE > mono
    as tests have said that there is no difference when tested on subjects.

but you can find articles going either way.

main thing here is that 5g of mono is what you need
    CEE should be 2-3g
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grofvtx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by whey_chubby View Post
    Trying to figure out if I need to supplement with additional mono. For pre work out I take xpand which has 4.5g of CEE per scoop. I use 2 scoops so that 9gs right there. After working out I take sizeon, 1 scoop. Gaspari doesn't give the exact amount of creatine in their product but I'm sure its a good amount. So would additional mono be necessary or would it be overkill?
    I think this is too much, I just use one scoop before and after w.o.