Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

PhenomV1 Need Loggers (esp. women)

PhenomV1 - If you haven't heard or seen the reviews... now's the chance to win some!!!

LOOKING FOR AROUND 5-6 (I WANT SOME LADIES TO APPLY!!!!)
    Rules:

US only (unless you can give us a great reason to send overseas!)
    The logs must be started the day after receiving the product.
    Would like for you to post both on bb.com and AnabolicAddiction.net/forum
    Post before pics at start of log and after pics to compare results.

Required Information:
    Statistics: (age *18+*,weight,height,bf%)
    Past Logs:
    Past Fat Burner Experience:
    Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
    Diet:
    Able to supply before/after pictures:
    Why you would like to use the product:

*might have a shirt in there for you also, so post your size*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116620411

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You can find reviews for the product in my signature.

Many stims out on the market claim to be fat loss supplements, but really have no fat-loss promoting ingredients. Some are just mega-doses of caffeine that make you shake, become jittery, and feel horrific the rest of the day. PhenomV1 was not formulated to do that. It actually has the proven ingredients in our proprietary blend that will extinguish your cravings for those succulent sweets, increase your protein synthesis allowing you to drop fat and preserve muscle tissue, not to mention give you a little dose of cheer, with a little bit of mood enhancers.

What PhenomV1 will do is rev up your metabolic rate, allowing the thermogenic properties of the formula to burn more calories than normal. With an energy blend that is sure to keep you going for hours with no crash, a quenched appetite for destruction, you are sure to drop those unwanted pounds and set your fat on fire!

Cha de Bugre - Many may have heard of Cha de Bugre, but never truly understood all the benefits that this wonderful ingredient has to offer to the human body. We?ve added Cha de Bugre to PhenomV1 for the following reasons:
    Appetite Suppressant, Diuretic, Stimulant, Cardio tonic (tones, balances, strengthens the heart), Antiviral, Anti-Cancerous, Cough suppressant, Febrifuge (reduces fever), and Wound healer.
    As you can see, Cha de Bugre is a well-rounded ingredient! It just had to be added to PhenomV1!

Banaba - Acting as a glucose transporter, Banaba helps the body utilize glucose in a productive manner. By doing this, Banaba has tighter control over the blood sugar and insulin levels within our body allowing it to be used to promote weight loss. This can all be done by very little alterations to our current diets. For many people, fluctuations in blood sugar can relate to appetite and various cravings such as breads and sweets. This can be controlled with Banaba through appetite and sugar control.

L-Theanine - Why L-Theanine in PhenomV1? The following are just a few of the benefits:

In addition to relaxation, research suggests that L-Theanine may also assist in the following: heightening mental acuity, promoting concentration, acting antagonistically against the paralysis induced by caffeine, supporting the immune system, lowering blood pressure, and a healthy way to increase brain dopamine.

Glucomannan - Studies have indicated that long term use of Glucomannan may help prevent the risk of heart attacks and strokes in individuals. Research has found that the use of Glucomannan will give you that sense of fullness due to its water-binding effects. As it creates a thick gel, glucomannan delays the release of sugar into the bloodstream. As a result, this helps lower levels of insulin and blood sugar allowing for our body to utilize all the natural resources. Because of these added benefits, glucomannan can also assist with improving blood-lipid profiles and systolic blood pressure.

Some of the other ingredients include: Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract,.... and MANY MORE!!!

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ladies this is a great opportunity. i know for women, along with men but women more so, that diet is so important to lossing fat. and phenomv1 is such a fantastic appetite suppressant, so it will give you the strenghth to stay on your diet.

give it a try. there are multiple logs that you can check out. pm me and ill let you know.
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

There is no high and low to this product....no jittery spike, and no lethargic crash. Just a steady flow of harnessed energy. It is an awesome thermogenic and appetite suppressant as well. I lost 6lbs in 14 days! Overall, this is now one of my staple supplements, it is an Excellent Fat Burner!

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How long ... 60days?

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I'm what you're looking for (new to BB.com but not to working out). Should I just PM you?

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd give it a shot, I'm finishing up my reduction (not supper happy with it) but am looking for something new. I eat clean and have a regular workout schedule. Do we PM you?

ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilanus13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Infinitus Vox View Post

You can find reviews for the product in my signature.
    that's good reviews for female xD

Originally Posted by ives View Post
    I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I'm what you're looking for (new to BB.com but not to working out). Should I just PM you?
    Originally Posted by kpettitt View Post
    I'd give it a shot, I'm finishing up my reduction (not supper happy with it) but am looking for something new. I eat clean and have a regular workout schedule. Do we PM you?
    Post your app in this thread.

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Infinitus Vox View Post
    Doesn't work... I get a 'page not found error'

?

Originally Posted by kpettitt View Post
    Doesn't work... I get a 'page not found error'

?
    weird...its was working a little while ago.

If the above link stops working (it is currently working) search the company promotion section for Phenom V1 or Anabolic Addiction.

got it thanks!

Originally Posted by SpittfireDA View Post
    How long ... 60days?
    30days at two caps a day. I may be able to arrange for a longer run...