tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about heavy lifting feeling??

K... that sounded really bizzare! Sorry!

Anyway.. i am so used to lifting 15-20 or more reps untill feeling the burn. I just joined the gym doing 8-10 reps. So my question is this are you not supposed to feel the "burn" because I pretty much go until faliure but don't neccesarily feel a burning sensation although I am sore the next day.. so am I doing this "right"?
    Tracy Lynn

zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tlstot View Post
    K... that sounded really bizzare! Sorry!

Anyway.. i am so used to lifting 15-20 or more reps untill feeling the burn. I just joined the gym doing 8-10 reps. So my question is this are you not supposed to feel the "burn" because I pretty much go until faliure and I am sore the next day.. so am I doing this "right"?
    I lift heavy and I reallly don't feel the burn. As far as those high reps thats more for building muscle endurance and the burn is from lactic acid buildup. Being sore the next day is a good sign you worked your muscles into growth. After a while you will stop being sore the next day. Be careful about going to failure all the time, as some people believe you will overtax your CNS. I train near failure on most lifts, always 1 rep shy of failure.

What kind of program are you following?
    "This town needs an enema!" -- The Joker

tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlstot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zombieang View Post
    I lift heavy and I reallly don't feel the burn. As far as those high reps thats more for building muscle endurance and the burn is from lactic acid buildup. Being sore the next day is a good sign you worked your muscles into growth. After a while you will stop being sore the next day. Be careful about going to failure all the time, as some people believe you will overtax your CNS. I train near failure on most lifts, always 1 rep shy of failure.

What kind of program are you following?
    I am kinda going by chickentuna's program basically a three day split of back and bi's, chest/shoulder/tris and then legs. I am doing 3 sets of 10. By CNS you mean central nervous system? Crazy. I never heard that before! Yikes!
    Tracy Lynn