Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mc-Lovin View Post
    THE 3 GOALS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1) Weight Loss
    2) Cutness
    3) Med Strength Gain
    1) Diet
    2) Diet (OMG F*CKING DIET)
    3) Low reps high weight.

Also, READ. For heaven's sakes a look at the supersite would work wonders with answering these questions for yourself (since you don't want to listen to the people who are trying to help you).

On a completely unrelated note. I used the think that Tom Welling was a beast. LOL! My how my perspectives have changed.

Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vadjio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if i was you i'd worry about my performance and work on body weight exercises
    such as push ups and sit ups. i can understand that you want to look good, but no one
    really cares how good looking you are in boot camp, performance is what really matters.
    anyway if you still prefer looks over performance, in my opinion you should go for a full body work out with 2-3 exercises for each
    body part, 3 sets of 10 reps would do fine for cutting, just don't take long breaks between
    each set and exercise, breaks of 30-60 seconds should keep your heart beating fast, and
    when your heart is beating fast you burn more calories. i hope this helps.

Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ive lost 100lbs and more than 20% BF in the less than the last 11 months. The goal is too get cut and lose weight, while gaining "alittle" strength.

My current Weight is 219
    My current Body Fat is 20

My Sept Goal Weight is 170-180
    My Sept Goal Body Fat is 10-12%

My Diet Is Under Control

MONDAYS: Chest

3 x 10 Bench Press
    3 x 10 Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    3 x 10 Incline Dumbbell Press

5 x 20 Push Ups

Speed Cardio: 2 Mile Run

TUESDAYS: Back and Abs

3 x 10 Seated Cable Row
    3 x 10 Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    3 x 10 Underhand Cable Pulldown

5 x 10 Sit Ups
    5 x 10 Crunches
    5 x 10 Russian Twists
    5 x 10 Hanging Leg Raises

Endurance Cardio: 4 Mile Jog

WEDNESDAYS: Legs

3 x 10 Leg Curls
    3 x 10 Leg Press
    3 x 10 Leg Extension

5 x 20 Push Ups

THURSDAYS: Triceps and Biceps and Abs

3 x 10 Dumbbell Kickbacks
    3 x 10 Lying Tricep Extension

3 x 10 Barbell Curls
    3 x 10 Hammer Curls

5 x 10 Sit Ups
    5 x 10 Crunches
    5 x 10 Russian Twists
    5 x 10 Hanging Leg Raises

Endurance Cardio: 4 Mile Jog

FRIDAYS: Shoulders

3 x 10 Military Press
    3 x 10 Side Lateral Raises
    3 x 10 Front Dumbbell Raises
    3 x 10 Dumbbell Shoulder Press

5 x 20 Push Ups

mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [center]Ive lost 100lbs and more than 20% BF in the less than the last 11 months. The goal is too get cut and lose weight, while gaining "alittle" strength.
    I don't know why you are so hard headed. if you diet and workout you will not be "skinny fat" you will be loosing fat. skinny fat isn't even a term you just made that up GOSH why are you so dumb. Diet 500 cals below maintenance and workout with COMPOUND LIFTS yeah that means all the lifts you didnt want to do about 3 times a week and you will lose fat. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO PUSHUPS SITUPS AND RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. don't worry about trying to look like someone else. Worry about your body and how you can improve it. I promise there will be no hot drill instructors where you are going.... and seeing as how you are this unintelligent the thought of you carrying a fire arm is quite scary.

Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mc-Lovin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrtoothpick View Post
    I don't know why you are so hard headed. if you diet and workout you will not be "skinny fat" you will be loosing fat. skinny fat isn't even a term you just made that up GOSH why are you so dumb. Diet 500 cals below maintenance and workout with COMPOUND LIFTS yeah that means all the lifts you didnt want to do about 3 times a week and you will lose fat. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO PUSHUPS SITUPS AND RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. don't worry about trying to look like someone else. Worry about your body and how you can improve it. I promise there will be no hot drill instructors where you are going.... and seeing as how you are this unintelligent the thought of you carrying a fire arm is quite scary.
    A) FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BOOT CAMP!!!!
    B) PUSHUPS AND SIT UPS ARE ALREADY IN THE ROUTINE.
    C) IVE ALREADY SAID MORE THAN ONCE I HAVE A GOOD DIET THAT HAS ALREADY HELPED ME LOSE 100lbs QUIT BRINGING THE DIET UP.

D) EITHER HELP WITH THE ROUTINE OR GO AWAY.

All I do is workout, surf the internet, watch tv, sleep, and eat. Thats why I workout everyday. Its like my job.

Also skinny fat is a word. Its someone whos lost weight but has no muscle definitation
    Last edited by Mc-Lovin; 05-31-2009 at 10:04 AM.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlterEgoNYC View Post
    You should do calves, forearms and abs 3 times per week. They contain a different balance of fast twitch / slow twitch muscle fibers than your other muscles and therefore require more frequent working out.

And I'm amazed you prologue your post by asking people not to recommend deadlifts, squats or bentover rows since those are 3 of the most powerful compound exercises you could do, especially if getting ready for bootcamp.
    Originally Posted by dpbowman View Post
    I didn't see anything isolating the rear delts on your shoulder day (or back day if you prefer). Also, don't worry about forearms since you aren't doing heavy lifting that requires a strong grip. Other than that since you don't want to do the big compounds (squat, deads) I'd say you're golden.

Just out of curiosity, why so much emphasis on your upper pectorals?

EDIT: Your leg day looks like it's hardly going to challenge the hams or the quads. Unfortunately squats are amazing here. I would up the sets, add more exercises, and up the reps so you don't end up looking like a chicken (big upper body on tiny legs).
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    If you need to get ready for boot camp, you need to run. And when you're done running, run some more.

When you're not running, you can work on the things you'll be expected to do in Boot--pushups, situps and pullups.

Uncle Sam doesn't really care how "cut'' you are; he needs you to be able to funtion for days without rest.

You can either start running now, or just wait 'til you hit boot camp. If you do the latter, it'll be the worst time of your life.
    Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    first which "boot" military or sports (I think they call it boot or are those camps)

anyhow, running, like said before is the main thing. HITT is "fine" but unless you hit the streets, track, etc.. and run distance it isnt going to do much for that. For me I do HITT 3 days a week and distance run 3 days a week.

Also you should add max pt day at the end of the week in there (assuming is military boot).

Pull-ups should be added...I think the Navy is the only service that doesnt do pull-ups at boot...not sure about Air Force but i do recall seeing pull-up bars in Lackland when I went for my MAA training. The Marines do Pull-ups as part of their PRT, the other services dont.

Situps and Pushups should also be added..

http://hundredpushups.com/
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

as for your lifting program, looks fine to me other then no Deads, Squats or Rows
    Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
    VVVVVVVVVV

3x10 will not really help you gain strength on a deficit you need lower reps w/ higher weight. Good luck getting much strength while dieting anyway, the best you can hope for is maintaining.

Again, diet is the important part in losing fat.
    Originally Posted by noedm View Post
    are you doing any cardio? boot camp your gonna need to be in running shape. I'm trying to lean down myself and I'm doing a 3 day split and cardio 3 days a week for an hour a day.
    You should do this:
    http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...r_fat_loss&cr=

Most of Waterbury's programs would suit your goals better than what you have posted.
    You are freaking hopeless.

You have rejected every bit of advice you've gotten in here. WTF are you looking for?
    Because yours sucks. Why are you so stuck on it?

Throw it out.

Good job, now throw all that out and start over.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Strength in your arms? Are they giving curl tests in PT tests now?

If you want strength, you NEED A ROUTINE GEARED TOWARDS STRENGTH NOT BODYBUILDING. Not 3x10 or 2x12. Try 5x5, 3x5, 3x3, maybe 4x6.

And I'll repeat for the hundredth time, your routine does not matter when it come to cutting. DIET, DIET, DIET.

Do a full body routine coupled with your running & supposedly clean diet and you are set.
    Those guys aren't very big just kind of lean.

What's your current BF%?

If you are 15%-ish at your current weight that'd give you ~185lbs of lean body mass.
    Just cutting bodyfat and maintaining that mass should get you that look pretty easy.

If you cut fat down to 205-ish that'd put you around 12% which is probably leaner than the guys in that picture (assuming you are 15% to begin with).

Here is a good article on the components needed for fatloss:
    http://www.alwyncosgrove.com/hierarchy-of-fat-loss.html
    Originally Posted by rslater34 View Post
    I think the problem here is not understanding your goal. So far I've seen these 3:
    A - Lose fat
    B - Look like some dude
    C - Prep for bootcamp

They aren't necessarily exclusive, but what you have listed isn't the smartest way to go about any of the goals listed above.

A - Lose fat
    Like everyone said here, you can do 1 million situps and 30 varieties of bench press, but if you're diet isn't in check, you're spinning your wheels. I think you have the right concept, but this goal with weights should be keeping your heart rate elevated. I would do a 2-day split and workout 3x/week and run 4-5x a week incorporating sprint work and hills too.

B - Look like a poster guy
    I dont know your fat levels, but my guess is your idol is somewhere around 10% bf. I think this is about the level you need to start seeing abs. Again diet. But this guy has some decent musculature, so you will need to get a bodybuilding routine at some point. I am not a Dr, PT, etc., but none of what you have really resembles the mass programs I've seen.

C - Bootcamp
    I went to both AF and USMC OCS so I know a little about prep. The gym doesn't hurt in prep for bootcamp, but the focus here should be calisthenics, running distances, hiking large hills with at least 30-40lbs on your back and "functional fitness". A lot of guys I know had success with crossfit before bootcamp. The routine you have outlined won't get you where you need to be prior to shipping out.

True, but that's just the PFT. You do much more than take a PFT ... even at AF

Bump! ... except the chair force part

If your goal is to "look good" at boot camp, then you need to reevaluate your future. Based on that quote, I would recommend you not attend any service training. The service is composed of folks who do what is best for them only so they can help out others.

Good luck with your routine, but like everyone has said here, it's not the most efficient way to acheive your goals.
    theoretically, you can get to 12% around 200lbs.

Read the article at the link I posted
    Originally Posted by callmeunodos View Post
    The only way to get better at pushups is by doing pushups.

You can do all that other upper body stuff to look good, but if you want to get better at pushups, you'll need to start doing some. It could be as simple as doing 3 sets of 42 pushups (or whatever you need to pass, for the army it was 42) 3 times a week.

Regardless, good luck in basic and thanks for your (future) service.
    Dude you are a freakin idiot and are not listening to anything anyone is saying esspecially that tex guy who keeps telling you what to do and you keep ignoring him. God help us if its people like you going into the military worrying about if they look like matthew mcconaughey and not our safety AND CAN'T YOU READ strength is 3x5 3x3 5x5 or even 4x6

AND WHERE ARE YOUR FREAKIN PULLUPS. your talking about adding arm strength and getting ready for camp... pullups help both of those idiot
    Originally Posted by Vadjio View Post
    if i was you i'd worry about my performance and work on body weight exercises
    such as push ups and sit ups. i can understand that you want to look good, but no one
    really cares how good looking you are in boot camp, performance is what really matters.
    anyway if you still prefer looks over performance, in my opinion you should go for a full body work out with 2-3 exercises for each
    body part, 3 sets of 10 reps would do fine for cutting, just don't take long breaks between
    each set and exercise, breaks of 30-60 seconds should keep your heart beating fast, and
    when your heart is beating fast you burn more calories. i hope this helps.
    JESUS ****ING CHRIST.....You are going to be that typical DUMBASS AIRMAN that the Air Force DOES NOT NEED!

plenty of people, including myself, have tried to give you advice about your "routine". It has been stated that your routine SUCKS! People have tried to give you advice 3x5 etc....about strength routines...yet your DUMBASS cant seem to understand that.

Fine...your routine is perfect....now **** off...

yes MAD.

FU!

I dont care if your mad. I dont wanna do 3x5 routin cause I dont like lifting heavy. I would rather lift higher reps med weight. If you dont like it go away. I dont care anymore. And Ive already said more than once forget what i said about joining the military.

jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont wanna do 3x5 routin cause I dont like lifting heavy.
    Then you're a pussy and you will never look like those dudes. Good thing you're going to the air force. Fail.

Actually Tom Welling doesnt lift heavy weights. He does med weight med reps. Also i dont care what you think. This topic can be locked for all i care.

jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrm629 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you don't care what anyone thinks, and all you do is bash any advice, why did you ask in the first place?

Also, what does your diet look like? I'm curious.

My diet is under control I wanted advice on a Med/High Rep Med/Lite Weight Routine either help or goaway and it a mod reads they can lock this.

kevgod1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevgod1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MONDAYS: Chest and Abdominal

3 x 10 Butterflies
    3 x 10 Bench Press

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

TUESDAYS: Shoulders

3 x 10 Military Press

WEDNESDAYS: Back and Abdominals

3 x 10 Seated Cable Row
    3 x 10 One Arm Dumbbell Row

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

THURSDAYS: Triceps and Biceps

3 x 10 Barbell Curls
    3 x 10 Hammer Curls

FRIDAYS: Legs and Abdominals

3 x 10 Leg Curls
    3 x 10 Leg Press
    3 x 10 Leg Extension

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

First off if you are joining the military, you need to be able to run a minimum of four miles without stopping, so if you can't do that yet get started. As for your workout, looks pretty good, but you need to incorporate some decline press for chest to give you the rounded look in your pectorals, and try switching up the bench press with the Guillotine press some weeks. You get a better stretch in the pec. For bicep try and add some 21s in your workout and for triceps try the scull crush.

If you are in relatively good shape and condition, then you shouldn't have any problem with basic training.

The problem is he isn't he good shape. According to him, he can't do a single pull up and he hates lifting heavy weight. This kid just wants us to tell him that his miserable problem is going to make him look like ryan reynolds.

flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it's pretty obvious this dude is a troll.

I have a pretty low opinion of humans in general and I don't believe anyone is this dense.
    Milk and Squats FTW!

mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrtoothpick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are such a f***ing dumbass omfg your so ignorant. I hope you never have kids so you don't breed your ignorance in the world. And you should never never never be trusted with a multi million dollar aircraft!! You want to get stronger?????? Medium rep ranges are for building bulk not strength so your routine is sh*t for the goals you are reaching. And if you are already losing fat on your own then quit asking us for a routine to do it... Because you already are. Now go to your little matthew mcconaughey shrine in your closet and cry because thats all you know how to do

AND SKINNY FAT IS NOT A WORD. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET TECHNICAL IT WOULD BE 2 WORDS. BUT WHEN YOU COMBINE THEM YOU NOW HAVE A TERM THAT HAS NO MEANING. ITS DUMB. JUST LIKE YOU. go cry. buy the cheap kleenex because i know you use alot of it
    Last edited by mrtoothpick; 05-31-2009 at 06:59 PM.

You are such a f***ing dumbass omfg your so ignorant. I hope you never have kids so you don't breed your ignorance in the world. And you should never never never be trusted with a multi million dollar aircraft!! You want to get stronger?????? Medium rep ranges are for building bulk not strength so your routine is sh*t for the goals you are reaching. And if you are already losing fat on your own then quit asking us for a routine to do it... Because you already are. Now go to your little matthew mcconaughey shrine in your closet and cry because thats all you know how to do

AND SKINNY FAT IS NOT A WORD. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET TECHNICAL IT WOULD BE 2 WORDS. BUT WHEN YOU COMBINE THEM YOU NOW HAVE A TERM THAT HAS NO MEANING. ITS DUMB. JUST LIKE YOU. go cry. buy the cheap kleenex because i know you use alot of it
    damn ur a loser. whatever topic closed. im out

im not the one asking dumb questions and then refusing advice

vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegatrondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    air force boot camp is easy...i was in there in 1998 and i trained for security forces...the biggest things to worry about it the ruck sack marches....

no pull-ups, but you gotta run like 2-3 miles do so many push-ups/sit-ups in two min and calestethics( i hope i spelled that right)...

Originally Posted by vegatrondon View Post
    air force boot camp is easy...i was in there in 1998 and i trained for security forces...the biggest things to worry about it the ruck sack marches....

no pull-ups, but you gotta run like 2-3 miles do so many push-ups/sit-ups in two min and calestethics( i hope i spelled that right)...
    A) The whole BMT Schedule as changed completely since 98.
    B) You dont do ruck sack marches.
    C) Besides the PT Tests you run 1.5 Miles 3 times a week.
    D) Topic Closed

FreeWeight76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreeWeight76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, I sort of like your approach - Here is what I would change : Add pushups, dips, pullups amongst other bw excersizes. No amount of bench pressing will get you ready for the pushups you'll have to do. and no amount of pulldowns will get you ready for the ones you've have to do. My advice is, Keep your weighted excersizes but add many sets x reps of bw excersizes before them. do 250 pushups then play around with 3 sets of 135 for 10. same deal with everything else. and RUN your required depending on your choice in service between 1.5 - 3 mile run. Whatever it is double the distance for endurance and do 1.5 times the distance in the same time. .02 - I'd be interested in knowing how it works out. PM me for a strong routine if you like.
    Looking for that 210!

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)

3 x 10 Butterflies
    3 x 10 Bench Press

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

3 x 10 Military Press

3 x 10 Seated Cable Row

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

3 x 10 Barbell Curls
    3 x 10 Hammer Curls

3 x 10 Leg Curls
    3 x 10 Leg Press
    3 x 10 Leg Extension

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises
    A routine is not a routine without deads/squats. And save yourself some gas and just add tri's to chest and bi's to back.

You might want to space out your chest and shoulder day, as you hit your shoulders when you do your chest.

chest/tri
    back/bi (deadlifts)
    off
    shoulders
    legs(squats)

Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    A routine is not a routine without deads/squats. And save yourself some gas and just add tri's to chest and bi's to back.

You might want to space out your chest and shoulder day, as you hit your shoulders when you do your chest.

chest/tri
    back/bi (deadlifts)
    off
    shoulders
    legs(squats)
    Im DONT ****ING DO SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS!!!!! How hard is that too read. Also I dont pay for gas so I dont care about saving it.

Anyways IM doing:

Mon- Chest/Tris/1.5 Miles
    Tue- Abs/3 Miles
    Wed-Back/Bi/1.5 Miles
    Thurs- Abs/3 Miles
    Fri- Shoulders/Legs/1.5 Miles
    Sat- Abs

No More Advice NEEDED.

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flat6 View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious this dude is a troll.

I have a pretty low opinion of humans in general and I don't believe anyone is this dense.
    L O FACKING L!!!

No More Advice NEEDED.
    Apparently you never needed any as you haven't taken any offered.
    *No Crew*

HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    McLovin

Your ****ing retarded. I dont even know what else to say.

flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flat6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im DONT ****ING DO SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS!!!!! How hard is that too read. Also I dont pay for gas so I dont care about saving it.

Anyways IM doing:

Mon- Chest/Tris/1.5 Miles
    Tue- Abs/3 Miles
    Wed-Back/Bi/1.5 Miles
    Thurs- Abs/3 Miles
    Fri- Shoulders/Legs/1.5 Miles
    Sat- Abs

No More Advice NEEDED.
    That's why you are and will always be, a little girly man.
    Milk and Squats FTW!

Originally Posted by flat6 View Post
    That's why you are and will always be, a little girly man.
    How does that workout make me a girly man? I dont wanna be big and bulky, I wanna be lean and cut.

LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

3 x 10 Butterflies
    3 x 10 Bench Press

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

3 x 10 Military Press

3 x 10 Seated Cable Row

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises

3 x 10 Barbell Curls
    3 x 10 Hammer Curls

3 x 10 Leg Curls
    3 x 10 Leg Press
    3 x 10 Leg Extension

3 x 10 Situps
    3 x 10 Russian Twists
    3 x 10 Hanging Leg Rises
    Standard 5 day split, one bodypart per day. I'd switch the days around though. Shoulders after chest day and arms day after back day isn't a wise idea. Here are better options:

Chest
    Back
    Legs
    Delts/Traps
    Arms

Or

Chest
    Back
    Delts/Traps
    Legs
    Arms

Abs twice a week tops, IMO once is fine if you hit it well.

Good luck!
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!

Originally Posted by LevroneFan2002 View Post
    CANT YOU READ THATS NOT THE WORKOUT ANYMORE THIS IS THE WORKOUT!
    MONDAYS: Chest and Triceps

3 x 12 Bench Press 90
    3 x 12 Incline Dumbbell Flyes 15
    3 x 12 Incline Dumbbell Press 15

3 x 12 Tate Press 15
    3 x 12 Dumbbell Kickbacks 15
    3 x 12 Lying Tricep Extension 35

1.5 Miles Cardio

TUESDAYS: Abdominals

100 Push Ups
    100 Russian Twists
    100 Hanging Leg Raises

3 Miles Cardio

WEDNESDAYS:Back and Biceps

3 x 12 Seated Cable Row
    3 x 12 Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    3 x 12 Underhand Cable Pulldown

3 Sets 21's
    3 x 12 Barbell Curls
    3 x 12 Hammer Curls

1.5 Miles Cardio

THURSDAYS: Abdominals

100 Push Ups
    100 Russian Twists
    100 Hanging Leg Raises

3 Miles Cardio

FRIDAYS: Legs and Shoulders

3 x 12 Leg Curls
    3 x 12 Leg Press
    3 x 12 Leg Extension

3 x 12 Military Press
    3 x 12 Side Lateral Raises
    3 x 12 Front Dumbbell Raises

1.5 Miles Cardio
    Last edited by Mc-Lovin; 06-02-2009 at 10:29 AM.

patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey McLovin, what you need to understand is that no rep/set scheme can make you cut more than any other. Diet does that. But, I see that people have tried to explain this to you several times and offered plenty of other good advices and you didn't listen to them so...
    "Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a retard"

Originally Posted by patleb940 View Post
    Hey McLovin, what you need to understand is that no rep/set scheme can make you cut more than any other. Diet does that. But, I see that people have tried to explain this to you several times and offered plenty of other good advices and you didn't listen to them so...
    Ive already said I have my diet undercontrol. I was just looking for routine advice.