DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

my body rejects step ups, and hates lunges

seems like my body absolutely hates every illateral(single leg movement) leg movements.
    even damn body weight

today i've done my first Vertical Jump bible plyometrics workout, and everything went ok until i've hit the singe leg step-up jumps, i felt a bit of pain.

then after finishing, i went to do some heavy step ups(well that's not really heavy), 50's for 3 sets.

i felt some pain after the first set in my left lower back, but after the 2nd set i felt i'm going to injure my self very seriously, so i didn't even do the 3rd set.

it's funny because the right side carrys everything absolutely funny, and what's even more funny is that doing these step ups was easier with the left leg than the right, and the pain is in the left lower back!

now it's seems like the pain is drifting slowly to my glute, so i feel like 70% lower back 30% glute pain

i feel this every week, but never this severely, and it usually goes off with some stretches, but i'm in too much pain to stretch right now.

wtf happens here, i'm know for a fact that this happens from these illateral leg movements
    i always keep my both legs land on the same place and start from the same place(same line), there is no excuse, what happens here.

on a side note:

i've experienced some left front delt pain too last week, but seems to be all gone from doing healthy rotator cuff stretches and empty bar presses, and i'm also left handed

i also have scoliosis for that matter but it never hurted me or even bothered me when i was doing plain deadlifts and squats, so it's 100% lunges, **** them, i'll do kettlebell work and sometimes skip because for that matter squats and deads alone kill your quads and glutes, i probably will need to find something for glutes,
    Last edited by DriveMyWhey; 05-26-2009 at 09:00 PM.