Thread: Bowel movements

Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bowel movements

Sorry, apologize for the subject, but most general health boards aren't made up of folks who exercise and eat the way we do :-)

I'm fairly regular, usually once in the AM and again after dinner. Lately I've been having an "in between" that kicks in immediately after eating my breakfast. Here's a quick sample of my day:

6:30 - Wake up
    Cup of tea
    1/2 cup Fibre First (or Spoon-sized Shredded Wheat) with approx 250ml skim milk

7:15 - 8:00 - Workout

8:10 - Bowel movement and shower

8:30 - Breakfast
    Cup of tea
    Boiled eggs, 2 whole, 4 whites
    1 piece whole grain bread with 1 tbsp smooth low-fat peanut butter

9:00 - Into the home office to start work

9:30 - "Urge" bowel movement, slightly mushier. By "urge" I mean it hits right away and though I could postpone, best not to. I know many will point to the fibre cereal but this happens regardless of whether or not I consume the first breakfast. As soon as the food hits my stomach during the post-WO meal, it feels like I need to go.

I eat normally throughout the day, the usual type of meals spaced out 2-3 hours, chicken, veggies, whey, etc. I will usually go again after dinner, but not always. This batch is often pellets or small strips (again, I apologize for the topic!).

In addition to 2-3 scoops of whey isolate, I am also taking 5g creatine per day with my night-time shake (1-2 hrs before bed).

My first bowel movement of the day feels complete, i.e. I feel void. But after I eat it seems there was more waiting in the wings. Anyone know what might be up with that?

plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000) plaskowski2002 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sol_Invictus View Post
    Sorry, apologize for the subject, but most general health boards aren't made up of folks who exercise and eat the way we do :-)

I'm fairly regular, usually once in the AM and again after dinner. Lately I've been having an "in between" that kicks in immediately after eating my breakfast. Here's a quick sample of my day:

Cup of tea

Cup of tea

9:30 - "Urge" bowel movement, slightly mushier. By "urge" I mean it hits right away and though I could postpone, best not to. I know many will point to the fibre cereal but this happens regardless of whether or not I consume the first breakfast. As soon as the food hits my stomach during the post-WO meal, it feels like I need to go.

I eat normally throughout the day, the usual type of meals spaced out 2-3 hours, chicken, veggies, whey, etc. I will usually go again after dinner, but not always. This batch is often pellets or small strips (again, I apologize for the topic!).

In addition to 2-3 scoops of whey isolate, I am also taking 5g creatine per day with my night-time shake (1-2 hrs before bed).

My first bowel movement of the day feels complete, i.e. I feel void. But after I eat it seems there was more waiting in the wings. Anyone know what might be up with that?
    it could be the creatine or the protein? no tellin. try stopping the creatine and see what happens. i crap alot too with all the supps and food i eat.
    EAT!!!!!!! TRAIN!!!!!!!!! SLEEP!!!!!!!!! GROW!!!!!!!!!

spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10) spiirit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bowel Movements

Originally Posted by Sol_Invictus View Post

Cup of tea

Cup of tea

================================================== ==============
    Ya, I would suspect the tea, protein drink or a disfunctional colon. Isolate the tea and protein drink seperately. If no change then I would discuss it with a physician.
    Tom W.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry I can't be of much help there- I usually have one epic episode per day, with no sequels.

thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomasale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    they say you should make 3 drops a day but who has the time ?
    They do!

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't understand, are you wanting to poop three times a day and can't, are you distressing over the mushy "urge" poop, or are you wanting to know where the pellet/strips come from?
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) adguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If eating more than 3 times a day for you is fairly new this could explain the extra visits to the library. Having more movements is a healthy thing assuming your stool is normal. You need to worry more if you are not going.
    What Will You Achieve Today?

asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got pics?

Wait........what?

Seriously, is this a new eating schedule? Watch the caffeine as well. I avoid coffee for the exact reason you describe. I'm fine with other forms of caffeine, but coffee makes me "gotta go, gotta go right now!"

The bowl of fiber and eggs would do me in as well.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you taking with the protein shake. I had a similar problem. I determined that I am pretty much lactose intolerant, if you are drinking milk with the shake try lactose free.
    I'm 52 years old and just found this out.

Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sol_Invictus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jellodirt View Post
    I don't understand, are you wanting to poop three times a day and can't, are you distressing over the mushy "urge" poop, or are you wanting to know where the pellet/strips come from?
    No distress, just wondering why I'm voiding first thing in the morning and then again only an hour or so later. I've always had a "fast" metabolism; perhaps I always have a batch on deck and the eggs + whole grain toast just kicks things into gear.

Originally Posted by CaptChip40
    What are you taking with the protein shake. I had a similar problem. I determined that I am pretty much lactose intolerant, if you are drinking milk with the shake try lactose free.
    I'm 52 years old and just found this out.
    I take it with water (Kaizen 100% Whey Isolate). Never had any problems with milk products, and I don't even drink a shake until around 11:00. I'm just hoping this means my metabolism is clicking along nicely...

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomasale View Post
    They do!
    And you know who they are......

its "them"

jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsmircich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can eat eggs any way, except hard boiled, for some reason they kill my stomach. Once I stopped eating them hardboiled the issues stopped
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal, nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude" - Thomas Jefferson