jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Online CPR/AED certification okay for ACE?

I am about to sign up to take the ACE certification test, but it says that CPR/AED certification is required, in order to sign up for the test. I live in Miami, FL, and there are no live classes to take, so I figured I would take a class online. I am looking at cprtoday.com, which seems legit, but on the ACE website it says that, if you are going to take an online certification program, then a "live skills test" must accompany it...does anyone know if CPRTODAY.COM is okay as a CPR/AED certification in order to take the ACE test?

Or a better question would be, has anyone who is ACE certified taken the online cpr/aed course and used it for ACE? Much feedback appreciated, thanks!

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why dont you just call ACE?
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

rremente has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    I am about to sign up to take the ACE certification test, but it says that CPR/AED certification is required, in order to sign up for the test. I live in Miami, FL, and there are no live classes to take, so I figured I would take a class online. I am looking at cprtoday.com, which seems legit, but on the ACE website it says that, if you are going to take an online certification program, then a "live skills test" must accompany it...does anyone know if CPRTODAY.COM is okay as a CPR/AED certification in order to take the ACE test?

Or a better question would be, has anyone who is ACE certified taken the online cpr/aed course and used it for ACE? Much feedback appreciated, thanks!
    You need to take an American Heart Association HeartSaver AED class (this class includes CPR and AED). Go to onlineaha.org to do the online class or you can do the live class the fourth Wednesday of every month from 6p-9p with Nursing Unlimited (305) 651-1431 in Miami Gardens for $40. Here is their site nursingunlimited.com

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    I live in Miami, FL, and there are no live classes to take
    wat

Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I finally was able to sign up for my ACE test today, the one thing that slowed me down was I live in a rural area and couldn't schedule the AHA CPR/AED classes (the local ones kept getting closed due to lack of students). I finally called the local hospital and was able to do my stuff there.

For ACE you have to have the Live Skills Training (so no online courses).

Call the local hospitals. At least one of them will have an instructor (especially in miami!).
    ~Coach Rick Sterling Tarleton
    USA Weightlifting, USA Track&Field
    CrossFit L-1, ISSA CFT, Pilates
    www.CoachRickSterling.com

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea I lived in a rural area while studying for ACE. I had to drive 25 miles through a canyon to get my aed/cpr cert. And 70 miles to take the ACE test. Good thing I passed the first time huh?
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was finally able to sign up for a CPR/AED course through the American Red Cross...I need to call ACE and find out if I can at least register for a test before I take the CPR/AED course, bc I need to get certified asap!

Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lasharm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was finally able to sign up for a CPR/AED course through the American Red Cross...I need to call ACE and find out if I can at least register for a test before I take the CPR/AED course, bc I need to get certified asap!
    Here are their policies from their website, you could go ahead and sign up for a pen & paper test site and take it, but you will have to wait to sign up for a computer exam.

Am I eligible for Personal Trainer certification?
    The following eligibility requirements have been adopted for our Personal Trainer certification exams.

* ? You must be at least 18 years of age.
    * ? You must hold current adult CPR and AED certificate at the time of the exam.*

*You may sit for the Paper and Pencil exam without proof of CPR and AED; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide a CURRENT CPR and AED Certificate. Candidates registering for computer-based testing must have a CURRENT CPR and AED certificate at the time of registration that does not expire prior to the exam date.

*Note: Effective January 1, 2009 all new and renewing ACE-certified professionals in the U.S. and Canada must hold both a current CPR and AED card to sit for or renew an ACE certification. ACE exam candidates and renewing ACE-certified professionals outside the U.S. and Canada are required to hold only current CPR due to differing international laws regarding AED usage.
    ~Coach Rick Sterling Tarleton
    USA Weightlifting, USA Track&Field
    CrossFit L-1, ISSA CFT, Pilates
    www.CoachRickSterling.com