Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Platinum Account Member b3rtstare's Avatar
    b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

N. Korea abandons Korean War armistice, "Will respond militarily"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...VkleWVvFH8WN7w

North Korea has said it considers the South's participation in a US-led move to intercept ships heading out from the North's ports as tantamount to a declaration of war.

The military said it would respond with "immediate, strong military measures" if the South stopped and searched any North Korean ship.

It said North Korea no longer considered itself bound by the armistice that ended the Korean War.

South Korea announced its participation in the anti-proliferation programme on Tuesday, one day after the North conducted an underground nuclear test.

The US-led Proliferation Security Initiative would see ships intercepted that were suspected of spreading weapons of mass destruction.

Earlier, a South Korean newspaper reported that US spy satellites had detected signs that North Korea has restarted its Yongbyon nuclear plant. The paper cited an unnamed South Korean government source.

North Korea had previously said it was restarting the reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel rods to harvest weapons-grade plutonium in protest over international criticism of its April 5 rocket launch.

North Korea also lashed out at the US and reportedly launched three more short-range missiles as the United Nations debated possible new sanctions against it. The North also warned ships to stay away from the waters off its west coast until Wednesday, suggesting more test flights.

The missile launches came as leaders around the world condemned North Korea for Monday's underground nuclear test. Retaliatory options were limited, however, and no-one was talking publicly about military action.

The UN Security Council met in emergency session on Monday and condemned the nuclear test. Council members said they would follow up with a new legally-binding resolution. Ambassadors from the five permanent veto-wielding UN Security Council members -- the US, Russia, China, Britain and France -- as well as Japan and South Korea were expected to meet later, the diplomats said.

Copyright ? 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
    Related articles
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    North Korea Threatens Armed Strike, End to Armistice (Update1)

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...okM&refer=home

May 27 (Bloomberg) -- North Korea threatened military action in response to South Korea joining a program to seize weapons shipments, and said it?s no longer bound by the 1953 armistice that ended the Korean War.

South Korea?s actions are tantamount to a ?declaration of war,? the official Korean Central News Agency said in a statement today. ?If the armistice agreement loses its validity, the Korean peninsula will revert to a state of war.?

The threats are the strongest since North Korea tested a nuclear weapon on May 25th, drawing international condemnation and the prospect of increased sanctions against Kim Jong Il?s reclusive regime. South Korea yesterday joined the U.S.-led initiative to locate and seize shipments of equipment and materials used to make weapons of mass destruction.

North Korea can?t guarantee the safety of ships passing through its western waters near the maritime border with the South, the KCNA statement said. South Korea?s benchmark Kospi stock index fell almost 2 percent, paring earlier gains.

Under the July 27, 1953, armistice that ended the Korean War, both sides agreed to ?a complete cessation of all hostilities? and pledged to accept the demarcation line that has become the most-heavily mined demilitarized zone in the world.

South Korean President Lee Myung Bak had resisted joining the anti-proliferation program until the nuclear test, even after North Korea fired a ballistic missile on April 5. His predecessor, Roh Moo Hyun, had said that joining the initiative would be too provocative.

?We will regard any intervention, searches or other minor hostile acts against our peaceful ships as an intolerable violation of our sovereign rights and will counter with an immediate and forceful military strike,? KCNA said.
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000)
    welp. this will make an interesting week. Either we take on NK (and bring ourselves to 3, potentially FOUR (Iran) ****ing fronts), or, we do nothing.

Why doesn't China sort this **** out? In reference to another thread, because they want the US to be drawn into more war.

Originally Posted by ghengisconor View Post
    welp. this will make an interesting week. Either we take on NK (and bring ourselves to 3, potentially FOUR (Iran) ****ing fronts), or, we do nothing.

Why doesn't China sort this **** out? In reference to another thread, because they want the US to be drawn into more war.
    I could easily see it escalating, however, this is nothing more than saber rattling on N. Korea's part. It's been a while since little kimmy has had any attention, so he is feeling the need to stir the pot.
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)

china might not even be able to. the NK's hold the chinese in contempt for the most part. and there is but a trickle of trade between the two countries. the NK isn't doing anything to support their population, all they need is to either produce enough domestically, or import enough, to sustain the regime. UN aid more than does that, along with assorted arms sales. i'm not sure china has enough soft power to influence NK. in addition, NK provides china with a buffer from SK.

i'm not sure china wants to draw the US into a war, it wouldn't even be a proxy war because NK is not a proxy for china anymore; SK is a closer ally, trading and strategic partner. a US-NK war would not benefit china, and will probably hurt it as the flood of refugees into the country would be absolutely detrimental to china.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bulging_Biceps View Post
    I could easily see it escalating, however, this is nothing more than saber rattling on N. Korea's part. It's been a while since little kimmy has had any attention, so he is feeling the need to stir the pot.
    he probably needs more cognac and dvd's.

Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulging_Biceps View Post
    Yep, need to keep the rheoteric coming.

As you said, it is possible to see it escalating, but that's completely unknown.

I'm sticking with it's going to be a Long Hot Summer, and I don't mean the weather.
    This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.

"A dollar doesn't seem like much till its your last one." - skinny buckeye

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)

Its always the brave usa to take on thugs. In the end, Americans pay through their taxes and some with their lives.
    Facts and common sense defeats ignorance and drama.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.

Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.

NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kappakai View Post
    he probably needs more cognac and dvd's.
    The man is probably dying or something. I'm not quite sure why anyone would do this. What do you think the worse will happen in the coming week/month?

Originally Posted by NotStandingBy View Post
    The man is probably dying or something. I'm not quite sure why anyone would do this. What do you think the worse will happen in the coming week/month?
    not sure. they probably need more aid to prop up the regime and keep the elites happy. its just another round of blackmail. they'll give up some concessions in exchange for aid and a couple of publicized visits by SK citizens. i think this is the "worst" that will happen. its been a continual pattern for a while. there's no way the NK gov't strikes out because that means the end of their happy arrangement, via us military strike. its a game of chicken. if NK blinks first, they get nothing. if the US strikes, they'll take out NK, but NK will also lob off a bunch of artillery, missiles, and possibly nukes at SK before they go.

i guess a possible scenario is that kim's generals take him out before he does anything stupid, but its extremely difficult to know what his generals are thinking because of the paranoia within the regime; they're scared to death of what will happen to them if they don't have the nuclear threat. these people are assumed to be rational thinkers, but you have to understand what kind of inputs they are getting. in addition, we also have ZERO reliable intelligence coming out of NK. its hard for the US or china or japan to act because they have basically no idea what is going on in NK. this has been proven to be the case in the past. the US has been continually caught off guard with regard to NK.

DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is all Bush's fault. Our messiah is going to have a talk with NK w/o any precondition. Everything will be ok. You will see!

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** is getting real?
    did I do it right?

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegenaryMember is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't waste time worrying about north korea. They really don't have jack ****. Even south korea can whop north's ass if a war broke out today since the south has all the advanced weapons aid by the U.S meanwhile north still got piece of ****s they used back in the korean war.

The north and Kim Ding-Dong Ill are just trying to get attention as they always babble about attacking and bs. There's really nothing new. Everytime is the same **** for like over 50 years. All he does is bluff about attacking the world but he doesn't really do anything. They fuking know better than anyone that it's over for them if they attack someone. ****ing pussies.

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get ready for the draft.

Wait...

They've been saying this **** for years.

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its simple

they know the USA wont do ****, because it cant afford to.
    Face it folks, another war will mean the end of your economy, and NK is more than just a bit tougher than the Iraq army.

Not to mention that China has the US by the balls

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    well it's a good thing we're all tied up in iraq for no reason.

oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What I dont understand is why not let NK be? If the US has nuclear weapons why cant anyone else have them? I know im not really educated on the matter and dont know all the facts but imo if US has nukes so can any other country on this planet.

Or is it because the US has the only the shield around russia? I mean noone tells crap to China, Russia, or UN in development of weapons omd.

Just tired of all this Big Brother crap the US pulls
    [A.W.P] Anti White-Knight Police Force

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not too late yet

send the troops back home, guard your own borders, set up missile defense on mainland America and just tell everyone else to f_ck off.

You have everything you need to sustain yourself, oil/resource wise.

Time for world policing/imperial ambitions has ended.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    Face it folks, another war will mean the end of your economy, and NK is more than just a bit tougher than the Iraq army.

Not to mention that China has the US by the balls
    its the opposite, war stimulates the economy

and china has nothing on the us
    dont want to buy our treasuries? thats cool, the fed will

your last couple of posts seem like you are baiting
    Last edited by 5x10; 05-27-2009 at 06:41 AM.
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    its the opposite, war stimulates the economy

and china has nothing on the us
    dont want to buy our treasuries? thats cool, the fed will

your last couple of posts seem like you are baiting
    This, China will never do anything against our interests because we have each other's nuts in our hands. NK is the poop stain of the world, and I doubt they will do anything against US forces. They are going to get real with Russia, but the second they drop a bomb on Russia they are done.
    RaPe BAcK

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oleg1227 View Post
    What I dont understand is why not let NK be? If the US has nuclear weapons why cant anyone else have them? I know im not really educated on the matter and dont know all the facts but imo if US has nukes so can any other country on this planet.

Or is it because the US has the only the shield around russia? I mean noone tells crap to China, Russia, or UN in development of weapons omd.

I'm not justifying that the U.S should put their eggs in everyone's basket, but without the United States other countries can't be the way they are now. We are the ones who do the U.N.'s job so other countries don't have to intervene. Everyone always disses us for getting involved in everything but we are preventing much worse things from occurring and no one else will do so.
    RaPe BAcK

DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    NK thinks Obama is a pussy and is just pushing his button to see what they can gain from it.

There won't be any war. NK cannot win any war and is in no position to start one, let along to win one. It is collapsing. NK is just resorting to the tried and true, good ol blackmailing by pretending to be an irrational mad man.

Registered User Jimmy_Hollywood's Avatar
    Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I completely agree.

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    not too late yet

send the troops back home, guard your own borders, set up missile defense on mainland America and just tell everyone else to f_ck off.

You have everything you need to sustain yourself, oil/resource wise.

Time for world policing/imperial ambitions has ended.
    I wish this would happen.

In before "we hafta fightz them ova there so we dont hafta fightz dem ovah here"
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by oleg1227 View Post

bump

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really, really, really hope we don't get overly involved in this ****.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000) blananana4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If everyone had nukes then the balance of power would be fcked and we would have another world war. Most of the world would be fcked though.

NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i swear to ****ing god if we go to war with north korea it shows just how retarded the people of this country/their representatives really are.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The UN will all go to see this character who detonates thermonuclear weapons 2 days before declaring imminent war. My opinion he knows he doesnt stand a chance and is attention seeking big time.

its because south korea and the usa searched the N. Korea ships he said he had had enough of it, next time there will be war, bark is louder than his bite.