Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 5092
    Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Anti_Illuminati's BodySpace

DoJ drops case against Lt. Watada - "Soldiers Can Choose to Stop Fighting"

"The bottom line is that the Justice Department was forced to drop charges because the evidence against the commander in chief was insurmountable. Lt. Watada always wanted a complete trial. He always wanted a full exposure of what is going on. This confrontation of truth was way too much for the Military Industrial Complex and they were forced to drop the charges."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/44492717.html

Justice Department drops case against Fort Lewis war objector

Ehren Watada is seen in a file photo.

Story Published: May 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM PDT

Story Updated: May 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM PDT

By GENE JOHNSON, AP Legal Affairs Writer

SEATTLE (AP) - The Justice Department is dropping its appeal of a judge's decision that blocked the Army from retrying a Fort Lewis lieutenant who refused to deploy to Iraq.

Army spokesman Joe Piek said Wednesday that Fort Lewis officials learned late last week of the department's decision in the case of Ehren Watada, who claimed the war was illegal and publicly denounced President George W. Bush when he skipped his deployment in 2006.

Watada's first court-martial ended in a mistrial, over his objection. A federal judge ruled last fall that the Army could not try him again on key charges, including missing troop movement, because it would violate his constitutional right to be free from double jeopardy.

The Justice Department initially appealed to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, but later asked the court to dismiss the matter. The court did so Wednesday.

"Because there are no longer any criminal charges pending against Lt. Watada, and because (his) military service has been extended far beyond his normal release date, he anticipates that he will soon be released from active duty," his attorney, James Lobsenz, said in a news release. "He plans to return to civilian life and to attend law school."

But Fort Lewis leadership is still mulling how to handle two remaining allegations of conduct unbecoming an officer against Watada, Piek said. Options include court-martial, nonjudicial punishment such as docking his pay or giving him extra work, or kicking him out of the Army with either an honorable or dishonorable discharge.

"What is most troubling to us here is that the most serious charge of missing movement will not be decided upon by a jury of the lieutenant's peers," Piek said. "We're troubled by that on that on behalf of the hundreds of thousands of soldiers who have deployed."
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    The Courage to Resist: Watada To Face Court Martial Tomorrow
    http://crooksandliars.com/2007/11/08...tial-tomorrow/
    By Nicole Belle Wednesday Nov 07, 2007 3:46pm

"No person ?shall?be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb?"

Excerpted from the Fifth Amendment of the United States of America

So what is happening with Lt. Ehren Watada?

Znet: The double jeopardy clause of the US Constitution ensures that no American can be tried twice for the same offense. But at a time when our civil liberties are rapidly eroding, a drama is unfolding in Washington State over whether that constitutional protection applies to a US soldier.

After his February court-martial ended in a mistrial, Lt. Ehren Watada, the first commissioned officer to refuse to serve in Iraq, seemed certain to face a second court-martial on October 9 at Fort Lewis, an Army base near Tacoma. Three military courts had rejected Watada's claim of double jeopardy, finding no abuse of discretion by the military judge in declaring a mistrial. But in an unusual civilian intervention in a military legal process, US District Court Judge Benjamin Settle issued a last-minute stay October 5 in Tacoma, temporarily blocking the trial.

That stay is due to be decided upon on Friday, November 9th.

Whether or not one agrees with Watada's actions that led to his trial, the rights granted persons within the borders of the United States, by the Constitution and its Amendments, are being eroded further by the actions George Bush's government is taking against 1st Lt. Ehren Watada.

Courage to Resist.org
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Lt. Ehren Watada's Last Speech Before His Court Martial Hearing

28 min - Mar 31, 2007 - (2 ratings)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21439410363199

He Stood UP! The Mistrial of Lt. Ehren Watada

Watada In His Own Words

WWII Veteran Lewis Suzuki Speaks In Support Of Ehren Watada

RISE UP PEOPLE! SUPPORT WAR RESISTERS!

Families of Iraq Veterans Speaking in Support of GI Resistance

Veteran Witnesses to War Crimes: Dennis Kyne and Darrell

Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Anti_Illuminati is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Lt. Ehren Watada's Speech:
    "Soldiers Can Choose to Stop Fighting"
    Veterans for Peace Convention - August 12, 2006
    A Film by Sari Gelzer

Part I
    QuickTime
    0aWindows Media
    0aRealMedia

Part II
    QuickTime
    Windows Media
    RealMedia

http://www.truthout.org/article/dahr...-stop-fighting

Ehren Watada
    By Dahr Jamail
    t r u t h o u t | Perspective

Monday 14 August 2006

On Saturday night, I was lucky enough to be at the Veterans for Peace National Convention. For that night, Lt. Ehren Watada was able to give the following speech, which I've just received permission to post here. The speech was met with a powerful, standing ovation from the vets who've been there.

Lt. Ehren Watada, for those who don't already know, became the first commissioned officer to publicly refuse deployment to the unlawful war and occupation in Iraq. While doing this on June 22, 2006, Watada said, "As the order to take part in an illegal act is ultimately unlawful as well, I must refuse that order."

Just as Watada took the stage and began to speak, over 50 members of Iraq Veterans Against the War filed in behind him. Watada, surprised by this and obviously taken aback by the symbolic act, turned back to the audience, took some deep breaths, then gave this speech:

Thank you everyone. Thank you all for your tremendous support. How honored and delighted I am to be in the same room with you tonight. I am deeply humbled by being in the company of such wonderful speakers.

You are all true American patriots. Although long since out of uniform, you continue to fight for the very same principles you once swore to uphold and defend. No one knows the devastation and suffering of war more than veterans - which is why we should always be the first to prevent it.

I wasn't entirely sure what to say tonight. I thought as a leader in general I should speak to motivate. Now I know that this isn't the military and surely there are many out there who outranked me at one point or another - and yes, I'm just a Lieutenant. And yet, I feel as though we are all citizens of this great country and what I have to say is not a matter of authority - but from one citizen to another. We have all seen this war tear apart our country over the past three years. It seems as though nothing we've done, from vigils to protests to letters to Congress, have had any effect in persuading the powers that be. Tonight I will speak to you on my ideas for a change of strategy. I am here tonight because I took a leap of faith. My action is not the first and it certainly will not be the last. Yet, on behalf of those who follow, I require your help - your sacrifice - and that of countless other Americans. I may fail. We may fail. But nothing we have tried has worked so far. It is time for change and the change starts with all of us.

I stand before you today, not as an expert - not as one who pretends to have all the answers. I am simply an American and a servant of the American people. My humble opinions today are just that. I realize that you may not agree with everything I have to say. However, I did not choose to be a leader for popularity. I did it to serve and make better the soldiers of this country. And I swore to carry out this charge honorably under the rule of law.

Today, I speak with you about a radical idea. It is one born from the very concept of the American soldier (or service member). It became instrumental in ending the Vietnam War - but it has been long since forgotten. The idea is this: that to stop an illegal and unjust war, the soldiers can choose to stop fighting it.

Now it is not an easy task for the soldier. For he or she must be aware that they are being used for ill-gain. They must hold themselves responsible for individual action. They must remember duty to the Constitution and the people supersedes the ideologies of their leadership. The soldier must be willing to face ostracism by their peers, worry over the survival of their families, and of course the loss of personal freedom. They must know that resisting an authoritarian government at home is equally important to fighting a foreign aggressor on the battlefield. Finally, those wearing the uniform must know beyond any shadow of a doubt that by refusing immoral and illegal orders they will be supported by the people not with mere words but by action.

The American soldier must rise above the socialization that tells them authority should always be obeyed without question. Rank should be respected but never blindly followed. Awareness of the history of atrocities and destruction committed in the name of America - either through direct military intervention or by proxy war - is crucial. They must realize that this is a war not out of self-defense but by choice, for profit and imperialistic domination. WMD, ties to Al Qaeda, and ties to 9/11 never existed and never will. The soldier must know that our narrowly and questionably elected officials intentionally manipulated the evidence presented to Congress, the public, and the world to make the case for war. They must know that neither Congress nor this administration has the authority to violate the prohibition against pre-emptive war - an American law that still stands today. This same administration uses us for rampant violations of time-tested laws banning torture and degradation of prisoners of war. Though the American soldier wants to do right, the illegitimacy of the occupation itself, the policies of this administration, and rules of engagement of desperate field commanders will ultimately force them to be party to war crimes. They must know some of these facts, if not all, in order to act.

Mark Twain once remarked, "Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country ?" By this, each and every American soldier, marine, airman, and sailor is responsible for their choices and their actions. The freedom to choose is only one that we can deny ourselves.

The oath we take swears allegiance not to one man but to a document of principles and laws designed to protect the people. Enlisting in the military does not relinquish one's right to seek the truth - neither does it excuse one from rational thought nor the ability to distinguish between right and wrong. "I was only following orders" is never an excuse.

The Nuremburg Trials showed America and the world that citizenry as well as soldiers have the unrelinquishable obligation to refuse complicity in war crimes perpetrated by their government. Widespread torture and inhumane treatment of detainees is a war crime. A war of aggression born through an unofficial policy of prevention is a crime against the peace. An occupation violating the very essence of international humanitarian law and sovereignty is a crime against humanity. These crimes are funded by our tax dollars. Should citizens choose to remain silent through self-imposed ignorance or choice, it makes them as culpable as the soldier in these crimes.

The Constitution is no mere document - neither is it old, out-dated, or irrelevant. It is the embodiment of all that Americans hold dear: truth, justice, and equality for all. It is the formula for a government of the people and by the people. It is a government that is transparent and accountable to whom they serve. It dictates a system of checks and balances and separation of powers to prevent the evil that is tyranny.

As strong as the Constitution is, it is not foolproof. It does not fully take into account the frailty of human nature. Profit, greed, and hunger for power can corrupt individuals as much as they can corrupt institutions. The founders of the Constitution could not have imagined how money would infect our political system. Neither could they believe a standing army would be used for profit and manifest destiny. Like any common dictatorship, soldiers would be ordered to commit acts of such heinous nature as to be deemed most ungentlemanly and unbecoming that of a free country.

The American soldier is not a mercenary. He or she does not simply fight wars for payment. Indeed, the state of the American soldier is worse than that of a mercenary. For a soldier-for-hire can walk away if they are disgusted by their employer's actions. Instead, especially when it comes to war, American soldiers become indentured servants whether they volunteer out of patriotism or are drafted through economic desperation. Does it matter what the soldier believes is morally right? If this is a war of necessity, why force men and women to fight? When it comes to a war of ideology, the lines between right and wrong are blurred. How tragic it is when the term Catch-22 defines the modern American military.

Aside from the reality of indentured servitude, the American soldier in theory is much nobler. Soldier or officer, when we swear our oath it is first and foremost to the Constitution and its protectorate, the people. If soldiers realized this war is contrary to what the Constitution extols - if they stood up and threw their weapons down - no President could ever initiate a war of choice again. When we say, "? Against all enemies foreign and domestic," what if elected leaders became the enemy? Whose orders do we follow? The answer is the conscience that lies in each soldier, each American, and each human being. Our duty to the Constitution is an obligation, not a choice.

The military, and especially the Army, is an institution of fraternity and close-knit camaraderie. Peer pressure exists to ensure cohesiveness but it stamps out individualism and individual thought. The idea of brotherhood is difficult to pull away from if the alternative is loneliness and isolation. If we want soldiers to choose the right but difficult path - they must know beyond any shadow of a doubt that they will be supported by Americans. To support the troops who resist, you must make your voices heard. If they see thousands supporting me, they will know. I have heard your support, as has Suzanne Swift, and Ricky Clousing - but many others have not. Increasingly, more soldiers are questioning what they are being asked to do. Yet, the majority lack awareness to the truth that is buried beneath the headlines. Many more see no alternative but to obey. We must show open-minded soldiers a choice and we must give them courage to act.

Three weeks ago, Sgt. Hernandez from the 172nd Stryker Brigade was killed, leaving behind a wife and two children. In an interview, his wife said he sacrificed his life so that his family could survive. I'm sure Sgt. Hernandez cherished the camaraderie of his brothers, but given a choice, I doubt he would put himself in a position to leave his family husbandless and fatherless. Yet that's the point, you see. People like Sgt. Hernandez don't have a choice. The choices are to fight in Iraq or let your family starve. Many soldiers don't refuse this war en mass because, like all of us,, they value their families over their own lives and perhaps their conscience. Who would willingly spend years in prison for principle and morality while denying their family sustenance?

I tell this to you because you must know that to stop this war, for the soldiers to stop fighting it, they must have the unconditional support of the people. I have seen this support with my own eyes. For me it was a leap of faith. For other soldiers, they do not have that luxury. They must know it and you must show it to them. Convince them that no matter how long they sit in prison, no matter how long this country takes to right itself, their families will have a roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, opportunities and education. This is a daunting task. It requires the sacrifice of all of us. Why must Canadians feed and house our fellow Americans who have chosen to do the right thing? We should be the ones taking care of our own. Are we that powerless - are we that unwilling to risk something for those who can truly end this war? How do you support the troops but not the war? By supporting those who can truly stop it; let them know that resistance to participate in an illegal war is not futile and not without a future.

I have broken no law but the code of silence and unquestioning loyalty. If I am guilty of any crime, it is that I learned too much and cared too deeply for the meaningless loss of my fellow soldiers and my fellow human beings. If I am to be punished it should be for following the rule of law over the immoral orders of one man. If I am to be punished it should be for not acting sooner. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period ? was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

Now, I'm not a hero. I am a leader of men who said enough is enough. Those who called for war prior to the invasion compared diplomacy with Saddam to the compromises made with Hitler. I say, we compromise now by allowing a government that uses war as the first option instead of the last to act with impunity. Many have said this about the World Trade Towers, "Never Again." I agree. Never again will we allow those who threaten our way of life to reign free - be they terrorists or elected officials. The time to fight back is now - the time to stand up and be counted is today.

I'll end with one more Martin Luther King Jr. quote:

One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law.

Thank you and bless you all.

The only thing Watada said that I would disagree with is that he claimed that he is not a hero. He is a leader, yet again, by taking this stance. And he may never know how many lives he has already touched.

Today, it is up to the anti-war movement to make sure his leadership touches as many soldiers' lives in Iraq as possible. Watada is making his stand. He needs continued support.

As he said, if more American soldiers in Iraq know that they, along with their families, will be supported if they stand up against this illegal occupation, countless more will follow, and this repulsive war will end.

Stats: 6'1", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16076
    Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nasty$al's BodySpace

Thumbs up

As a veteran myself, this brought chills to my body. The LT is right: they can choose not to fight and nothing we've done so far has stopped the war. The system is beyond corrupt. God bless him and thank you Anti for all that you do to wake up your fellow brothers and sisters.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Bio: google.com/profiles/salvadorrusso & linkedin.com/in/salvadorrusso

Stats: 5'11", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30213
    nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nutsy54's BodySpace

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Anti_Illuminati View Post
    "The bottom line is that the Justice Department was forced to drop charges because the evidence against the commander in chief was insurmountable.
    Typical load of complete bull**** from AI. Take a bit of truth, and turn it into another wildly exaggerated lie that supports your agenda. Do you just assume nobody will read the rest of your own post?

Watada's first court-martial ended in a mistrial, over his objection. A federal judge ruled last fall that the Army could not try him again on key charges, including missing troop movement, because it would violate his constitutional right to be free from double jeopardy.

Now, please explain why you want us one step closer to a military dictatorship. Or don't you realize that's the ultimate result when those in uniform have the power to disregard and overthrow those who are elected to lead the country?
    Last edited by nutsy54; 05-26-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nasty$al has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Typical load of complete bull**** from AI. Take a bit of truth, and turn it into another wildly exaggerated lie that supports your agenda. Do you just assume nobody will read the rest of your own post?

Now, please explain why you want us one step closer to a military dictatorship. Or don't you realize that's the ultimate result when those in uniform have the power to disregard and overthrow those who are elected to lead the country?
    Non stop shilling... absolutely amazing. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The country gets more and more militarized each day based on fake ass war on terror bull****, laws are passed that make the president a goddamn dictator, and here the TRAITOR SHILL is pretending like all is well and there is no agenda to Nazify the country.

How do you look your kids in the face?
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Stats: 5'10", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7796
    ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZenBowman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ZenBowman's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    Non stop shilling... absolutely amazing. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The country gets more and more militarized each day based on fake ass war on terror bull****, laws are passed that make the president a goddamn dictator, and here the TRAITOR SHILL is pretending like all is well and there is no agenda to Nazify the country.

LOL, didn't you once make the claim that nutsy was a disinformation agent? LOLOLOL
    Squat toilet guru: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136590191

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others.
    - Jon Postel

Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    LOL, didn't you once make the claim that nutsy was a disinformation agent? LOLOLOL
    ABSOLUTELY

Look at his post count and membership dates. It comes out to like 60 something posts a day FOR SIX/SEVEN FUKKING YEARS NON STOP.

Then take into account he plays ABSOLUTELY STUPID TO THE MASSIVE NWO, ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY AGAINST MANKIND.

He promotes the same stupid ass left right paradigm and tries in VAIN to make it seem like its just republicans and democrats fukking things up.

He never addresses Freemasonry, the Occult, or pretty much anything that you can't find on the MSM.

100% TRAITOR, SHILL, SCUM

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17606
    Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Steak_n_Taters's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    lol.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

How about laying off the baseless f*cking accusations for a few days?

What in my post was a lie, exaggeration, or false statement?

- AI blatantly LIED about the reason the case was dismissed

- AI supports a country where the military can do whatever it feels like, while completely ignoring the nation's elected leaders. How is that not a far more destructive situation than anything you want to believe is happening today?

- The President is becoming a "dictator"? On what basis is that statement made? Hundreds of Congressmen explicitly supported and authorized initial military force against Iraq. Hundreds of Congressmen continue, every year, to provide the funding required to continue that action. The President is not acting on his own, and could not act on his own for any length of time.

Justify your god-damned accusation that I'm a traitor this country, ass-hole.

Look at his post count and membership dates. It comes out to like 60 something posts a day FOR SIX/SEVEN FUKKING YEARS NON STOP.
    Oh No! I rate pictures on a board focused on Bodybuilding, to support and help guys! That's one hell of a proof that I'm a traitorous disinformation agent operating on behalf of a global conspiracy for world domination.

Get a f*cking life you paranoid moron. Not everything is caused by a world-wide conspiracy that you were magically smart enough to figure out

Holy Hell, most of my posts in this forum are against current government policies - but you have this absurd belief that I'm a government-supporting shill. What a retard.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 05-27-2009 at 01:59 PM.

AI supports a country where the military can do whatever it feels like, while completely ignoring the nation's elected leaders. How is that not a far more destructive situation than anything you want to believe is happening today?

- The President is becoming a "dictator"? On what basis is that statement made? Hundreds of Congressmen explicitly supported and authorized initial military force against Iraq. Hundreds of Congressmen continue, every year, to provide the funding required to continue that action. The President is not acting on his own, and could not act on his own for any length of time.

Justify your god-damned accusation that I'm a traitor this country, ass-hole.
    It is amazing how you shamelessly twist peoples words. I guess a soldier who states (correctly) that the wars are complete bull**** and he will not have anything to do with it... I guess that means "a military that can do whatever it wants." I guess from your comment you would blindly support any order given to the military. Sounds Nazi-ish to me. "I was just following orders"

President becoming a dictator? You're Goddamn right. If you want to CONTINUE PLAYING STUPID AND IGNORING ALL SIGNING STATEMENTS AND EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT BUSH CREATED AND OBAMA LEAVES IN PLACE, THEN FINE, BUT PLEASE DON'T FUKKING DANCE AROUND HERE AND ACT LIKE THE LEGISLATION ISN'T IN PLACE FOR THE PRESIDENT, UNDER A "NATIONAL EMERGENCY" TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE GODDAMN SHOW. PLEASE, PLEASE STOP WITH THE BULL****.

The fukking orders have been posted, I'm sure by AI and they are easily searchable.

As far as the "war on terror" LOL, that is a fukking joke in itself. The whole Goddamn thing is a completely disgusting JOKE (1 MILLION Iraqi's MURDERED) based off the biggest lie of our lifetimes, 9/11. Any criminally ignorant congressman or flat out traitor that supports it should be jailed. The whole Goddamn system is SO corrupt it is BEYOND MEASURE. I mean we have a fukking Kenyan national masquerading as president and a bull**** Supreme Court that wont' even hear the case. And LMAO @ "elected officials" The NWO stacks the fukking deck every time. Bush Kerry for example? SKULL AND BONES A OR SKULL AND BONES B. give me a FUKKING BREAK with the "elections" ****. Fukking electronic voting SCAMS, all kinds of BULL****.

Oh No! I rate pictures on a board focused on Bodybuilding, to support and help guys! That's one hell of a proof that I'm a traitorous disinformation agent operating on behalf of a global conspiracy for world domination.

Get a f*cking life you paranoid moron. Not everything is caused by a world-wide conspiracy that you were magically smart enough to figure out

Holy Hell, most of my posts in this forum are against current government policies - but you have this absurd belief that I'm a government-supporting shill. What a retard.
    Still waiting for your comments on THIS YOU TRAITOR:

WAS ASSASSINATED PRESIDENT JOHN KENNEDY JUST SOME CT NUT?? HUH?? WAS IT ALL IN HIS FUKKING HEAD TOO? WHAT A COMPLETE DISGRACE YOU ARE.

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2445
    jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jackamo2887's BodySpace

Oh look...Sal is using personal attacks instead of refuting ANYTHING HE SAID.

The same thing Sal attacks other people for, he does himself. What a scumbag.

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Oh look...Sal is using personal attacks instead of refuting ANYTHING HE SAID.

The same thing Sal attacks other people for, he does himself. What a scumbag.
    STFU you ignorant troll. When is the last time you contributed anything of value to the boards? At best you are a joke and at worst you are an ignorant dog fit for being culled out of this life.

Nutsy knows Goddamn well WTF I'm talking about. You can't even spell so consider yourself blessed I ever responded to your pathetic ass. You need to take about a 2 year break to just read and educate yourself.

Still waiting for your comments on THIS YOU TRAITOR:
    I provided my comments, you just didn't like what I had to say.

And since you need to continue with the endless personal attacks, while completely ignoring any of the specific questions I asked or points I made, how about you just piss off? Your insane delusional paranoia is obvious to everyone here, I don't need to waste any more time with you.

Bye Bye

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2445
    jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jackamo2887 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jackamo2887's BodySpace

Thumbs down

STFU you ignorant troll. When is the last time you contributed anything of value to the boards? At best you are a joke and at worst you are an ignorant dog fit for being culled out of this life.

Nutsy knows Goddamn well WTF I'm talking about. You can't even spell so consider yourself blessed I ever responded to your pathetic ass. You need to take about a 2 year break to just read and educate yourself.
    Lmao, more insults from the ignorant child. Sal must be getting so angry over there just steaming about how stupid he is and how many times his arguments were destroyed. Fail life is fail for you Sal.

I provided my comments, you just didn't like what I had to say.

And since you need to continue with the endless personal attacks, while completely ignoring any of the specific questions I asked or points I made, how about you just piss off? Your insane delusional paranoia is obvious to everyone here, I don't need to waste any more time with you.

Bye Bye
    Why do you keep dodging the Kennedy issue? I know why...

Smile

Originally Posted by bb.com
    This message is hidden because Nasty$al is delusional and paranoid that a massive global conspiracy of aliens, Satan, and the NWO is out to get him.
    Like I said, Bye Bye.

Like I said, Bye Bye.
    I rest my case.

Here is the TRILLION dollar question: should the U.S. be spilling blood in the Middle East, why or why not?

I say FUKK NO. Bring the boys home. Line em up on OUR BORDERS for FUKKS SAKE.