Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Primordial Performance's Phyto-Testosterone Write-UP

What is Phyto-Testosterone?

Phyto-Testosterone is a complex of plant extracts that mimic & amplify the action of testosterone to make your muscles harder, stronger and fuller. At the average dose, Phyto-Testosterone will last 30 days.

Perhaps you have heard of the natural plant flavones known as "phyto-estrogens"?or the nasty man-made synthetic chemicals known as "xeno-estrogens". Essentially, these are chemicals that act like estrogen in our bodies. Some of these compounds (especially the xeno-estrogens) can cause unwanted side-effects such as breast tissue growth, impotence, and an overall fat & flabby appearance. What's worse, is that these estrogen mimicking compounds are found virtually everywhere, including our food, water, plastics, and even our soap and shampoo. The point is, it's almost impossible to totally avoid these estrogenic elements, so we simply have to deal with the fact that they play a role in our bodies. (We will give you the full scoop on phyto and xeno estrogens in a future article).

So the question remains, where is Mother Nature's balance to these estrogenic compounds? Where are the compounds that act like testosterone in our bodies?

That is exactly what we have brought you, a completely legal, natural and scientifically proven complex that supports lean muscle growth, rather than breast growth. Phyto-Testosterone is truly man's best friend.

Consider Phyto-Testosterone our "non-steroidial" muscle building product that will produce solid gains in lean muscle mass relatively quickly, especially when combined with ample protein intake. Plus, it will stack well with our other products, including Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha for a synergistic effect.

What results should I expect from Phyto-Testosterone?

When combined with proper diet & exercise, Phyto-Testosterone can offer the following benefits:
    • Increased strength & stamina
    • Improved muscular hardness & density
    • Reduction in body fat
    • Ravenous appetite for food

* For best results, consume at least 1-2gm of protein per lb of body weight. This will ensure that you have adequate amino acid levels for increased muscle growth.

What are the ingredients & how does it work?

The first ingredient is a specific fenugreek seed extraction, standardized for 50% Fenusides (aka, Testofen?). In a study with castrated animals this ingredient supported muscle and sexual organ growth just as much as testosterone, essentially showing that it can mimic the effects of testosterone. (1) Other research with male athletes (ages 18-35) showed that 600mg/day of Fenuside extract for 8 weeks dramatically reduced fat tissue while increasing lean muscle. These effects were accompanied without any detrimental side effects typically related to the intake of anabolic steroids, such as gynecomastia, high blood pressure, or liver damage. (2)

The second ingredient in Phyto-Testosterone is a clinically effective dose of methoxyisoflavone (5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone). This was invented and patented in the 1970's as a muscle building plant flavone that could be used as an alternative to steroids for humans and animals.(3) Just check out a quote straight from the patent by Feuer et al -

"On examining the data of the analysis of body weight it was found that the weight increase of the muscle tissue was specifically greater than that of the fat tissue, and that fat content of the muscle tissue decreased, while that of proteins rose."?

And further stating...

"We succeeded in partially suppressing the catabolic effect of cortisone with these compounds, and proved that identical doses of anabolic steroids do not exert anabolic effects stronger than that of the invented compounds."?

In other words, methoxyisoflavone increased lean muscle gain comparable to that of anabolic steroids, but without any estrogenic or toxic side effects. (4,8) Interpreting studies and results of related flavones, it appears that the mechanism of methoxyisoflavone's anabolic action is by suppression of cortisol, thus preventing the catabolic breakdown of muscle. (6) It also appears that methoxyisoflavone may positively augment the action of testosterone and estrogen. More specifically it's been hypothesized that when high levels of hormone are present (ie, testosterone) methoxyisoflavone will amplify the anabolic effects of the hormone. (5,7) Therefore, methoxyisoflavones muscle building & fat burning effects can be attributed to potentiating anabolic effects of other hormones, while decreasing the catabolic effects.

How is Phyto-Testosterone better than other related products?

With Phyto-Testosterone, you have a unique synergy. You have Fenuside with its testosterone mimicking effects, and methoxyisoflavone with its testosterone potentiating effects. Plus, we've included a clinically effective dose of each ingredient, ensuring that you are getting the real deal, instead of some diluted "catch all"?concoction.

Phyto-Testosterone is also a welcome alternative to many "pro-steroids" on the market that can be highly suppressive to the body's natural testosterone production, as well as potentially being highly liver toxic. On top of this, Phyto-Testosterone poses no risk of showing positive on a drug test, since none of the ingredients are banned by the NCAA or other major athletic organizations.

Does Phyto-Testosterone have any side effects?

The safety profile of the active ingredients have been well established over the years with various human clinical trials. There have been no documented side effects with either ingredient in the formula. (1-4) The only "side-effect" that may accompany the product is an increase in appetite, due to increased protein retention. So, take advantage of this and increase your protein intake!

Also, keep in mind that Phyto-Testosterone is intended to be cycled to keep the body's hormone receptors sensitive to the effects. We currently recommend that Phyto-Testosterone be used for a maximum of 8 weeks, with at least 4 weeks off between each use.

References

1. Anabolic & Androgenic Activity
    Gencor Pacific, Inc. (2005)

2. Human Clinical Trial
    Gencor Pacific, Inc. (2006)

3. US Patent No. 4,163,746

4. US Patent No. 3,949,085

5. Effect of ipriflavone on the response of uterus and thyroid to estrogen
    Iwoa et al.
    Life Sciences, Vol. 38, pp. 757

6. Effect of ipriflavone on glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in rats.
    I Yamazaki, et al.
    Life Sci, March 10, 1986; 38(10): 951-8.

7. Ipriflavone modulates IGF-I but is unable to restore bone in rats.
    F Deyhim, et al.
    Phytother Res, February 1, 2005; 19(2): 116-20.

8. Lack of any estrogenic effect of ipriflavone in postmenopausal women.
    GB Melis, et al.
    J Endocrinol Invest, November 1, 1992; 15(10): 755-61.

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks solid

I used Isa-Test with Testofen and responded really well to it.

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Looks solid

I used Fenotest when I was around 19, but I am looking forward to trying testofen again being alittle older.

rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good

canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks awesome!

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Capped version of the liquid product you guys already have?

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Capped version of the liquid product you guys already have?
    Orginally it was a liquid, but it was changed to caps. The version that bb.com has is the liquid. The formula is still the same.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's now available in caps in the cyberstore:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...tosterone.html

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Looks solid

I have responded very well in my new log using Phyto-testosterone amongst other things... could be a number of reasons, including Alpha-Sustain as well, but its been great! Feels like Test is up judging a number of factors... we`ll see. Testofen does have some science backing it.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've seen studies that back up testofens claims

steep price tag, but PP is synonymous with the highest quality

I may eventually look into this when i look into running another natty T booster

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i've seen studies that back up testofens claims

steep price tag, but PP is synonymous with the highest quality

I may eventually look into this when i look into running another natty T booster
    Yup, Primordial always seems to utilize the best extracts that are available. ie. Testofen, iBCAA's, Creapure, Tocomin, SerinAid, Alpha-GPC, organic ingredients, etc... the list goes on. One of the main reasons why I back this company. Cost often goes up as a result, but you know what you are getting is of quality, proper dosing and effectiveness... much better than spending money on something of much lesser value and getting much less results. I don't agree with going half-way with ingredients or using something of questionable quality.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This looks very interesting as I've never tried Testofen before.

And yes, I will log it for you guys
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    This looks very interesting as I've never tried Testofen before.

And yes, I will log it for you guys
    When I get the go-ahead to offer a log on Phyto-test, I will keep you mind.

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    this natural boosteR? not to smart on the scientific end lol
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
    Ok.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this sentence makes my english degree cry tears of anguish.

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Don't you mean, "This"?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Don't you mean, "This"?
    jerk alert!

after studying it so intensely as an undergrad, i think i'm entitled to manipulate it...

so, neener-neener.

Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can expect to gain 8-10lbs of lean muscle and it's 100% natural? Can it be?

Is this like a super test booster? something between a regular test booster and a ph?

jerk alert!

after studying it so intensely as an undergrad, i think i'm entitled to manipulate it...

so, neener-neener.
    touche! (see what I did there? )

Originally Posted by Jeebus987 View Post

Is this like a super test booster? something between a regular test booster and a ph?
    Testofen will increase free testosterone and nitrogen retention. Methoxy also might be able to lower cortisol further enhancing nitrogen retention.

You can read the full study on Testofen here:

http://www.testofen.com/images/HumanStudies.pdf

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    Last edited by Adjusting; 07-04-2009 at 12:39 PM.

jerk alert!

so, neener-neener.
    haha. It can be fun to manipulate the english language, but some simply desecrate it. Smitty ain't one.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    When I get the go-ahead to offer a log on Phyto-test, I will keep you mind.

Originally Posted by Jeebus987 View Post

I've been able to gain over 10 lbs on a natty test booster before in about 2 months, so I can see this happening. Of course it wasn't all LBM, but I'm a hardgainer so it was amazing to gain both fat and muscle.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry long night..My question was

Is this all natural? Like a strong natural test booster? The claims its making are very big.
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Sorry long night..My question was

Is this all natural? Like a strong natural test booster? The claims its making are very big.
    All natural. Testofen is fenugreek seed extract (standardized for 50% Fenusides)

5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone is a plant flavone

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=c...dy&hl=en&gl=us

Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    All natural. Testofen is fenugreek seed extract (standardized for 50% Fenusides)

Love this stuff
    Pp Rep

Originally Posted by Rucker12 View Post
    Love this stuff
    I usually find PT best used during recomp's.

Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post

awesome..I will def consider this product
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome..I will def consider this product
    I've got a guy in Australia who's going to start the PT this week and get some blood work done at the end to test for increases in free test. It'd be nice to have this info for all the guys interested in the product.
    Pp Rep

MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rucker12 View Post
    I've got a guy in Australia who's going to start the PT this week and get some blood work done at the end to test for increases in free test. It'd be nice to have this info for all the guys interested in the product.
    Ya it would!! make sure to get that info and post it up!!
    Primordial Performance

Bizzump.

Any feedback from bb.com on Phyto-Test? There's feedback on other forums but we would like to hear from bb.com specifically...