Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Focus, Euphoria, NRG 24/7 thebigticket's Avatar
    thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Is there a secret ingredient in Slim Xtreme?

I've been using Slim X-treme from Anabolic Xtreme and I really want to see if anyone that has any experience with prescription ADD or ADHD drugs, particularly Adderal, think that it has VERY similar effects and side effects. I am very skeptical that there is something missing from the ingredient list in this. Effects i get that are the same as Adderal is the increased focus, motivation, the urge to want to do something productive (like write this thread, which i normally wouldn't do) non jittery mental energy, confidence, ability to converse with better quality of speech, warm flushed face especially in the eyes, headaches, dry mouth, takes 45 minutes to feel it, works for 6+hours, same comedown, works the same whether i take it on an empty stomach or with food, zero appetite, weight loss even with a OK diet and no consistent workout regimen, and maybe some more that i cannot think of right now.

If you see some of those effects, I am in no way bashing Slim Xtreme or the company, its amazing and works just as advertised. I am just a little skeptical that it has some sort of ADD drug in it. Just feels verrrrry similar to Adderal and I've taken my fair share of them. I've seen products in the industry spiked with prescription drugs like many male enhancement products and Venom. I want to know what other people that tried it think?

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thebigticket View Post
    I've been using Slim X-treme from Anabolic Xtreme and I really want to see if anyone that has any experience with prescription ADD or ADHD drugs, particularly Adderal, think that it has VERY similar effects and side effects. I am very skeptical that there is something missing from the ingredient list in this. Effects i get that are the same as Adderal is the increased focus, motivation, the urge to want to do something productive (like write this thread, which i normally wouldn't do) non jittery mental energy, confidence, ability to converse with better quality of speech, warm flushed face especially in the eyes, headaches, dry mouth, takes 45 minutes to feel it, works for 6+hours, same comedown, works the same whether i take it on an empty stomach or with food, zero appetite, weight loss even with a OK diet and no consistent workout regimen, and maybe some more that i cannot think of right now.

If you see some of those effects, I am in no way bashing Slim Xtreme or the company, its amazing and works just as advertised. I am just a little skeptical that it has some sort of ADD drug in it. Just feels verrrrry similar to Adderal and I've taken my fair share of them. I've seen products in the industry spiked with prescription drugs like many male enhancement products and Venom. I want to know what other people that tried it think?
    There are no prescription drugs in SX. What does it have? Delivery system modified Aneurin DBE, xanthines, specifically enhanced/engineered amino acids and constituents with delivery systems, and support ingredients to smooth it out. Nothing illegal or prescription, etc.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    There are no prescription drugs in SX. What does it have? Delivery system modified Aneurin DBE, xanthines, specifically enhanced/engineered amino acids and constituents with delivery systems, and support ingredients to smooth it out. Nothing illegal or prescription, etc.
    Yep! Thats spot on right there.

OP, just ask yourself; would AX literally take a collective company-suicide and put out a spiked product? Would AX sacrifice every ounce of integrity, for some good sales for a couple of months, until a spike would be discovered? If its one thing I know, its that AX comes out with a spiked product when Mr.Lucifer himself makes angels in the fresh snow "down there".

What you see is what you get, and a good part of the reasons was put up by big smith here. Thats how it is!
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

-Always striving to get bigger and better-

JB@Anabolicx.com / www.AnabolicX.com

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really need to try this stuff soon......

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    I really need to try this stuff soon......
    Yes, you do.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leyenda18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In other words, inside the ingredients of Slim Xtreme there is a special nano molecule (top secret ****, maybe from Russia jaja) that makes everything stay longer in the body. By the way, I'm serious about the nano stuff.

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aniracetam, tis a nooptric. Do a search and read some of the studies done. It's fantastic.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've some experience w/ both, OP and I agree that SX feels a lot like the amphetamine salts in ********. I liken one SX to 10-15mg of addy. For me, the mood effects on SX are better than addy while the stim effects are not quite as profound (appetite suppression, accelerated heart, etc). I do not think AX would add a scheduled drug or an analogue to one of their products. It's possible that there IS a legal compound that does just what they claim Aneurin does. Lets just hope it stays legal

Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, out of curiousity how many are you using?
    "They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    I think I have just found the product that will help me during my summer cut. looks like a very nice formula.
    I don't tolerate stimulants at all, and if this baby has such nice effects without using amphetamine-derivates and megadoses of caffeine (such as 99% of products from that class), then it has raised my highest interest.

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    I think I have just found the product that will help me during my summer cut. looks like a very nice formula.
    I don't tolerate stimulants at all, and if this baby has such nice effects without using amphetamine-derivates and megadoses of caffeine (such as 99% of products from that class), then it has raised my highest interest.
    The appetite suppressant worked amazing for myself.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I am waiting for my free sample to get here, cant wait!

anonymous
    why isnt slim xtreme available on bb.com? also is there a big difference between slim xtreme and stimulant x?

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DRR32890 View Post
    why isnt slim xtreme available on bb.com? also is there a big difference between slim xtreme and stimulant x?
    what this man said
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DRR32890 View Post
    Originally Posted by xerik126x View Post
    what this man said
    We have confirmed that it has shipped from our Distributor to bb.com, so now it's a matter of updating their inventory.

As far as a difference between StimX and SX, beside the ingredient profile, in terms of anecdotal feedback, the SX is much longer lasting in terms of energy, better appetite suppression, and as a bonus the SX has been reported to have a focus factor with it.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wannabeshredded View Post
    OP, out of curiousity how many are you using?
    Well the first day i used it, i used one and it was strong enough. Then the next day i did 2 and that was a huge mistake, it was too soon to up the dose and i was overly stimulated at work and experiencing the anxiety symptoms related to too much stims. But, now i've been using 2 caps at a time and its working wonderful. Also forgot to add in the effects i noticed in my first post was that i also notice the same things with Adderal like the urge to grind my teeth and also the urge to open my eyes really wide to stretch my eyelids (weird i know). Also, i notice the same feeling as Adderal in the way that it makes me horny in a different way than normal. Not that i am popping random boners and stuff, because it actually does the exact opposite, but i mentally think "Damn i wanna f**k this girl" and have that mental confidence to just say it. I know this happens to a lot of people who do *******, especially women. As you can tell i am very in tune with my body and every little change that occurs when i take something.

I took it today, 2 caps at 3 p.m and i just got home from work now at 9 and i actually feel it either just as strong as the peak or even more. Also at work, i eat lunch at 2, and i usually have my next meal at 5, and i literally forgot! Thats the most amazing thing about Slim Xtreme is that you DO NOT think of food, EVER. I never miss a meal, and i eat 7 times a day but today was the first time i actually forgot to eat and i have a hugeeee appetite. I just remembered now actually when i was typing this. I gotta go- I got to eat or else my muscles will instantly disintegrate due to no protein. Just kidding, I will be okay.

And for the record just incase anyone is thinking I am trying to make a thread to call out Anabolic Xtreme and accuse them of spiking their products, it wasn't my intention. I am in just so much disbelief that a over the counter supplement can do what this does that I wanted to see if anyone agrees. I am in need of a ADHD product like Adderal and i don't have the insurance currently to go to the doctor and get it and this is like the magical product to allow me to get the effects from those prescription drugs without having to go out of my way to get a limited supply. The fat burning effects are just extra really. Anyone thinking about purchasing this, GET IT X93493 Best money you'll spend on bodybuilding.com next to your staples.

I'm bumping this, i want people to see this..

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If this is the case. that is a supplement well done in my opinion I always thought if someone could make a supplement that felt like ******** it would sell like hotcakes.

Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hm, yea i got my sample packet of 3 pills.... and having been on diet pills before i didnt think this product would be so effective, so i took all 3 pills around 2pm..... lets just say i did not sleep well at all... took 2 tylenol pm pills at 10pm, and 2am... wasnt till around 3:30-4am that i got to sleep... but after that experience i plan on running a cycle of SX after im done bulking in mid-june

-should also add in, did wonders as a thermogenic, hunger was suppressed but not as suppressed as some other supps, and dry mouth like nobodys buisness, and focus was just insane.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got my sample yesterday..took 1 cap yesterday and today in the AM...absolutely DOPE. Energy and focus are so clean and consistent, and mood is awesome!

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gotdammit I'm gettin this now.
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    your welcome AX

yeah, getting it now would be a very good decision.

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've yet to see someone say they didn't feel anything from it, because i took the samples what was that like 1-2 months ago and didn't feel much...took 1 cap the first day then 2 the next. i think so at least, there was like 3 pills IIRC

nothing hits me hard

Originally Posted by Obnoxious123 View Post
    i've yet to see someone say they didn't feel anything from it, because i took the samples what was that like 1-2 months ago and didn't feel much...took 1 cap the first day then 2 the next. i think so at least, there was like 3 pills IIRC

nothing hits me hard
    thats strange man. i don't know how you wouldn't at least feel it a little. From my experience, I know if i have a stimulant a second time in the day, that dose really won't affect me at all, only the first dose. But with amphetamine salt drugs like Adderal, (I know its is not in Slim Xtreme, but I like to compare how this works very close to it) whenever and however many times a day I take it, the dosages feel exactly the same strength and that also goes for whether i take it with food or on an empty stomach. If i take any other fatburner, or simply just plain caffeine with food i will not feel it AT ALL.
    Also, from experience i noted and finally recently realized that all the negative side effects I get from Adderal, and in this case also Slim Xtreme, occur if I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and If i take it with food I never get them only the positive effects. Especially the headaches and unquenchable thirst.

Honestly, I originally stopped taking slim xtreme after the first week when I first got it because even though it was awesome because of the positive effects I couldn't handle the headaches i got EVERY TIME because it interfered with work and my workouts so what was the point? My point here is that for anyone experiencing headaches and any other bad side effects from Slim Xtreme, TAKE IT WITH A MEAL. Or at least 30 min after a meal. Seriously, like I said before, I am pretty sure you will still feel it the same unlike any other stimulant supp.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by powerhouse101 View Post
    that makes another, will have to give this a go.
    Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    If you haven't tried the samples yet, why not Try before you Buy? See my sig for free sample offer (pack of 3 caps).
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

100% addicted to winning dp13368's Avatar
    dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    If you haven't tried the samples yet, why not Try before you Buy? See my sig for free sample offer (pack of 3 caps).
    From the link in your sig: "Currently we are out of free samples, please check back in September of 2009 "

Am I missing something?

Thx
    2004 NCAA Men's Soccer Final 4
    2005 National #2 Ranking

"Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" -Lance

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dp13368 View Post
    From the link in your sig: "Currently we are out of free samples, please check back in September of 2009 "

Am I missing something?

Thx
    Our site got put on a ton of "free stuff sites" yesterday. So that link is dead, will have new pages up shortly. That message is simply to get the traffic from the free stuff sites to go away.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This stuff really is just the best, once BB gets it ill probally order a box. The sample was insane, i took 2 in the morning and felt that sh*t all day long. The feeling is way Better then EC imo and the one dose lasts so long, I cant wait to use this on my cut.
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    Says you're out of free samples
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics