Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Liquid Egg White Conversion Question

This may sound sort of newbish, but I have always had the convenience of eating my egg whites from hard boiled eggs. However, I recently picked up some liquid egg whites, so I was wondering what the conversion is like for certain amounts in cups to a certain amount of egg whites.

For example, I usually will have 4-5 egg whites at a time. How many cups of liquid egg whites is that approximately?

The serving size on the package is 1/4 cup, by the way.

X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think its something like one or two lq oz = one egg
    im pretty sure they explain it on the eggwhites internations site

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by X-TRAsmedium View Post
    i think its something like one or two lq oz = one egg
    im pretty sure they explain it on the eggwhites internations site
    Yeah they do. Thanks for the heads up on the site.

3 tbsp of Egg Whites = 1 whole egg
    2 tbsp of Egg Whites = 1 Egg White
    1/2 cup of Egg Whites = 4-5 Egg Whites

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/faq.htm

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    .25c= 6g protein = 1egg but has 30 cals vs 70
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post
    Yeah they do. Thanks for the heads up on the site.

3 tbsp of Egg Whites = 1 whole egg
    2 tbsp of Egg Whites = 1 Egg White
    1/2 cup of Egg Whites = 4-5 Egg Whites

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/faq.htm
    glad i could help, i guess i was a little off on the measurments though

5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to mention here that egg yolks are not as bad as what other people make them out to be. Yes they are high in cholesterol, but 90% of the cholesterol in our bodies are produced in the liver so that extra cholesterol in eggs won't make a difference. Eggs are low in fat compared to meats, and they're high in vitamins and minerals, and are the best source of phosphotidyl choline, which is good for the brain.

I'm not saying that you should eat egg yolks if you're comfortable with only egg whites, but just keep in mind that egg yolks aren't as bad as what other people make them out to be.

sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 5_second_rule View Post
    I would like to mention here that egg yolks are not as bad as what other people make them out to be. Yes they are high in cholesterol, but 90% of the cholesterol in our bodies are produced in the liver so that extra cholesterol in eggs won't make a difference. Eggs are low in fat compared to meats, and they're high in vitamins and minerals, and are the best source of phosphotidyl choline, which is good for the brain.

I'm not saying that you should eat egg yolks if you're comfortable with only egg whites, but just keep in mind that egg yolks aren't as bad as what other people make them out to be.
    I don't think people are dogging on egg yolks, but when you trying to fit a certain macro ratio you have to use whites vs yolks.

personally I combine whole eggs whit the liquid whites to fit my macros.
    The word "can't" is not in my vocabulary!

5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_second_rule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So more egg whites means higher protein to fat ratio?