Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking What is the Best Rap Line?

I want you guys to post the best rap lines u have evr heard, ill start it off with LIL Wayne

Challenge me, that'd be to my advantage, I'm outstanding, like standing outside up in the twister, and walking out undamaged, standing outside up in the blizzard, and walking out hot-handed, serving nickel packs in Iraq, bet I will not panic.

take the stand!!!!

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    u mad cuz im stalin on u

bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500)
    lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go

I have compasion LikenessOfVanity's Avatar
    LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bumbaclot View Post
    lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go
    this
    sup guy

LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LamBa_Lun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    u mad cuz im stalin on u
    lmao good one brah

Wanted Left Rear Deltoid esoterik's Avatar
    esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000)
    give me a paper and a pen
    so I can write about my life of sin
    a couple bottles of Gin
    incase I don't get in
    Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I'm a sire, I set the microphone on fire
    Rap styles vary, and carry like Mariah
    I come from the Shaolin slum, and the isle I'm from
    is comin through with nuff *****z, and nuff guns
    so if you wanna come sweatin, stressin contestin
    you'll catch a sharp sword to the midsection
    Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
    Phony *****z are outlined in chalk
    A man vexed, is what the projects made me
    Rebel to the grain there's no way to barricade me
    Steamrollin *****z like a eighteen wheeler
    with the drunk driver drivin, there's no survivin

2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're such a bitch, somebody probably made you out of a rib
    My arrest record just scratches the surface of what I did
    My bid locked me up and brought my life to an end
    I was forgotten, abandoned by my bitches and friends
    You don't want beef with people like me so don't pretend
    I'll resurrect your aborted baby and kill it again

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Call me Thorburn, John H. Staff Sergeant, Marksman
    Skilling, killing, illing
    I'm able and willing
    Kill a village elephant, rapin' and pillage your village"

-R.A. the Rugged Man

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i kick *****z in they ass, we boot em like laptops
    and they wouldn't even box if I gave them a flat top
    you punks pucker and pout, bicker and babble,
    now they all lost for words like i beat em in scrabble
    you see I'm from a small town called fresh off a cop's ass
    where mister head potatoes a skin to get mashed
    i smell puss from fifty yards
    yall not playing with full decks as if i jacked out the jacks and left fifty cards
    catch me in vegas, spinning the green
    i'll ?re? up with more chips than a vending machine
    then you can
    catch me in rome macking some broads and stickin em
    and you'll be at home picking yo boogers and flickin em
    a drug dealers dream, im so fresh and im so clean
    im a grown ass man and yall sweeter than sixteen
    so go and kick rocks beyond, you're just rookies
    headin downstairs to get you some milk and cookies
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LamBa_Lun View Post
    lmao good one brah
    are you aware of that video??

he got knocked out

Norwegian Viking FearlessMiscer's Avatar
    FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u mad cuz im stalin on u

alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mama said knock you out

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
    And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?"

mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I stopped hangin around y'all, cause *****z like you
    be prayin on my downfall, hopin I flop
    Hopin I stop, you probably even hope I get locked
    or be on the street corner with a pipe, smokin the rock
    I got more riches than you, **** more bitches than you
    Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you
    ****in punk, you ain't a +Leader+ what? Nobody +Follow-ed+ you
    You was never ****, your mother shoulda swallowed you
    (Mmmm.. WHOO!) You on some tagalong flunkie yes man ****
    Do me a favor, please get off the next man dick
    And if you think I can't **** with whoever, put your money up
    Put your jewels up, no **** it put your honey up
    Put your raggedy house up *****, or shut your mouth up
    before I buck lead, and make a lot of blood shed
    Turn your tux red, I'm far from broke, got enough bread
    And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nuttin Butt-head

Big L

br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bumbaclot View Post
    suburban places got me seeking for oasis,
    cristal by the cases, ladies of all races with dime faces,
    sex on the white sand beaches of Saint Thomas,
    though this ain't promised,
    I'm as determined as them old timers,
    I wanna a villa in Costa Rica,
    so i can smoke my reefer
    and enjoy how life supposed ta treat ya
    "One guy tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras"

8========D ~ ~~~ ~~ I rape back

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ahh yeah its ya boi percey

BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BaddBetty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    i kick *****z in they ass, we boot em like laptops
    and they wouldn't even box if I gave them a flat top
    you punks pucker and pout, bicker and babble,
    now they all lost for words like i beat em in scrabble
    you see I'm from a small town called fresh off a cop's ass
    where mister head potatoes a skin to get mashed
    i smell puss from fifty yards
    yall not playing with full decks as if i jacked out the jacks and left fifty cards
    catch me in vegas, spinning the green
    i'll ?re? up with more chips than a vending machine
    then you can
    catch me in rome macking some broads and stickin em
    and you'll be at home picking yo boogers and flickin em
    a drug dealers dream, im so fresh and im so clean
    im a grown ass man and yall sweeter than sixteen
    so go and kick rocks beyond, you're just rookies
    headin downstairs to get you some milk and cookies
    love Luda too.

The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FearlessMiscer View Post
    dat u Joe?
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

I'm A Wizard, Harry zpaintballer's Avatar
    zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From coast to coast I used to feel like a roller coaster

reps for people who know that song lol

Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Yo, I admit, I'm a sucker
    A low down, dirty, sneaky, double-crossin connivin mutha****a
    Breakin in cribs with a crow-bar
    I wasn't 'poor', I was po', I couldn't afford the 'O-R'"
    -Big L

"I got the powder, combine wit the powder, and water
    It oughta, drop in a half and hour
    In the, form of oil, watch the ******* boil
    Keep my eye on it so the **** won't spoil
    Then I pause... and ask God why
    Did he put me on the serve, just so I could die"
    -Prodigy
    Last edited by Uncle Ben; 05-25-2009 at 07:04 PM.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u mad cuz im stalin on u
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

You claim to be a player
    But I f*cked your wife
    We bust on Bad Boys
    n*ggas f*ck for Life

"Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy"

garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garsome has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
    Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
    I am never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
    Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
    I'd never drag them in battles that I can't handle unless
    I absolutely have to
    I'm supposed to set an example
    I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em

Eminem like toy soldiers

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my friends' (serious)

I vomit up vodka,
    cough up smoke,
    sneezed out yayo
    and woked up broke
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    my friends' (serious)

I vomit up vodka,
    cough up smoke,
    sneezed out yayo
    and woked up broke
    lulz

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz

Fav lyrics of all time.

Till I collapse I'm spilling these raps long as you feel em
    Till the day that I drop you'll never say that I'm not killing them
    Cause when I am not then I am stop pinning them
    And I am not hip-hop and I'm just not Eminem.
    Subliminal thoughts when I'm stop sending them women are caught in webs spin and hauk venom
    Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illing to stop.
    Amoxacilin is just not real enough.
    The criminal cop killing hip-hop filling minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners.
    Your coming with me, feel it or not you're gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of god lives in us.
    You hear it a lot, lyrics the shock is it a miracle or am I just a product of pop fizzing up.
    For shizzle my whizzle this is the plot listen up you bizzles forgot slizzle does not give a ****.

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
    Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
    Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps
    I'ma rip this **** till my bone collapse.
    Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
    Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
    Till the smoke clears out and my high burn out
    I'ma rip this **** till my bone collapse.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bitches ain't **** but hos and tricks.

onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "my main man had two strikes, slipped got arrested and flipped, screamed "THUG LIFE!" and emptied the clip, got tired of runnin' from the police"-tupac (running)

"Livin' like i ain't afraid to die. And you could walk a mile in my shoes, and you'd be crazy too- with nothing to lose."- Tupac (Nothing to Lose)

"No man alive has ever witnessed struggles i've survived" - Tupac (Thugz mansion)
    Last edited by onemoreround; 05-25-2009 at 07:10 PM.
    Warning: This post contains second hand information from multiple sources that the poster does not know the validity of nor can assure that he correctly remembered them.