Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PatrickBateman1 View Post
    "Call me Thorburn, John H. Staff Sergeant, Marksman
    Skilling, killing, illing
    I'm able and willing
    Kill a village elephant, rapin' and pillage your village"

-R.A. the Rugged Man
    /thread.

Pretty much that whole song is just ****ing nuts.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by smit1982 View Post
    "you can pay for school but you can't buy class"
    you're doing it wrong
    Warning: This post contains second hand information from multiple sources that the poster does not know the validity of nor can assure that he correctly remembered them.

onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OC23 View Post
    I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
    and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
    mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
    Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
    Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
    tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
    I inspect you, through the future see millenium
    Killa B's sold fifty gold sixty platinum
    Shacklin the masses with drastic rap tactics
    Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
    Black Wu jackets queen B's ease the guns in
    Rumble with patrolmen, tear gas laced the function
    Heads by the score take flight incite a war
    Chicks hit the floor, diehard fans demand more
    Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly
    Proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
    Stomp grounds and pound footprints in solid rock
    Wu got it locked, performin live on your hottest block
    what song is this?
    Warning: This post contains second hand information from multiple sources that the poster does not know the validity of nor can assure that he correctly remembered them.

anonymous
    "lets put another coat of wax on the ride, for a minute put the beef and gats to the side"

-john cena

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by onemoreround View Post
    what song is this?

Triumph - Wu Tang Clan.

First verse.
    360/260/500

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blank98 View Post
    /thread.

Pretty much that whole song is just ****ing nuts.
    Still gives me chills when I listen to it. Best flow I have ever heard and the picture he paints is so vivid you can almost picture it in your mind.

ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PatrickBateman1 View Post
    You claim to be a player
    But I f*cked your wife
    We bust on Bad Boys
    n*ggas f*ck for Life

First off, **** your bitch
    And the click you claim
    West side when we ride
    Come equipped with game

Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
    Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
    I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
    So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "WHAT?" - Lil Jon.

Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East
    Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs
    so the police can bother me
    And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do
    But now I'm back with the facts givin' it back to you

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris
    Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes
    of hot oil, it boils your skin, chickenheads gettin slim
    like Olive Oyl, only plant the seed deep inside fertile soil
    Fortified with essential, vitamin and minerals
    Use the sky for a blanket, stuffin clouds inside my pillow
    Rollin with the lambs
    Twelve tribes a hundred and forty four thousand chosen
    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions
    - rza spittin some hot fire on this track

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    are you aware of that video??

he got knocked out
    shut the **** up

sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SPM "I got more brown bag specials than Sonic, man I'm on it, I mean I'm on my hustle,"

"Back once again for revenge, in an all black bulletproof Benz, how will I get em it just depends, hook his ass up wit all his dead friends, here ye here ye, sincerely, why so many haters fear me, yall struck but couldn't come near me, we're the odessy, young prodige, running the top notch properly where snitches get shot in they arteries, follow me, how do we master the first jack, since the day I was born I was cursed black, H-Towns where I do my dirty robin you hoes on horse back all that."

Anything by South Park Mexican, he's the best rapper and we are from the same area. I grew up in Pecan Park a barrio two neighborhoods over from South Park which is the baddest area in Houston.
    Last edited by sunyatasamsara; 05-25-2009 at 07:40 PM.
    "i dream therefore i am not"

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anybody who says anything from Lil Wayne are complete idiot's.

Examples of tight rhymes.

"What's this mother****in rap game without L?
    Yo, that's like jewels without ice
    That's like china without rice
    or the Holy Bible without Christ
    or the Bulls without Mike
    or crackheads without pipes
    the Village without dykes
    or hockey games without fights"

-Big L

"I ain't down to sign autographs and shake ya hands
    I don't want trendy ass followers for fans
    I don't wanna sell records, I don't wanna be big
    I don't want MTV running up in my crib
    I don't wanna be liked in the music biz
    I don't want fans that don't know who G Rap is"

-R.A. The Rugged Man
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kloso11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "some things will never change" -tupac changes
    I am a Misc Brah

I rape back

hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10) hktoez is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy, little did we know that we riddled some middlemen who didn't do diddily" - Big Pun
    "If there's anything I want to do so badly, I should have already done it. " -Randy Pausch

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This here is one of my favorites

All these guys are the best

"Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'"

[Wu-Tang movie dialogue]
    The game of chess, is like a swordfight
    You must think first, before you move
    Toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon
    When it's properly used, it's almost invincible

[Verse One: U-God]
    Raw I'm gonna give it to you, with no trivia
    Raw like ******* straight from Bolivia
    My hip-hop will rock and shock the nation
    like the Emancipation Proclamation
    Weak MC's approach with slang that's dead
    you might as well run into the wall and bang your head
    I'm pushin' force, my force your doubtin'
    I'm makin' devils cower to the Caucus Mountains

[Verse Two: Inspectah Deck]
    Well I'm a sire, I set the microphone on fire
    Rap styles vary, and carry like Mariah
    I come from the Shaolin slum, and the isle I'm from
    is coming through with nuff *****s and nuff guns
    so if you wanna come sweating, stressing, contesting
    you'll catch a sharp sword to the midsection
    Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
    Phony *****s are outlined in chalk
    A man vexed, is what the projects made me
    Rebel to the grain there's no way to barricade me
    Steamrolling *****s like a eighteen wheeler
    with the drunk driver driving, there's no surviving

[Verse Three: Raekwon the Chef]
    Rough like Timberland wear, yeah
    Me and the Clan, and you're the Landcruisers out there
    Peace to all the crooks, all the *****s with bad looks
    Bald heads, braids, blow this hook
    We got chrome tecs, nickel plated macs
    Black axe, drug dealing styles in phat stacks
    I've only been a good ***** for a minute though
    'cause I got to get my props, and win it you
    I got beef with commercial-ass *****s with gold teeth
    lampin in a Lexus eating beef
    Straight up and down don't even bother
    I got forty *****s up in here now, who kill *****s fathers

[Chorus: Method Man]
    My peoples are you with me, where you at?
    In the front, in the back killer-bees on attack
    my people are you with me, where you at?
    Smoking meth hitting cats on the block with the gats

[Verse Four: Ol' Dirty Bastard]
    Here I go, deep type flow
    Jacque Cousteau could never get this low..
    I'm cherry bombing ****s... BOOM
    Just warming up a little bit, vroom vroom
    Rappinin is what's happening
    Keep the pockets stacked and then, hands clapping and
    At the party when I move my body
    Gotta get up, and be somebody!
    Grab the microphone put strength to the bone
    DUH-DUH-DUH...enter the Wu-Tang zone
    Sure enough when I rock that stuff
    Guff puff? I'm gonna catch your bluff tough
    rough, kicking rhymes like Jim Kelly
    or Alex Haley I'm a Mi-..Beetle Bailey rhymes
    coming raw style, hardcore
    *****s be coming to the hip-hop store
    Coming to buy grocery from me
    Trying to be a hip-hop MC
    The law, in order to enter the Wu-Tang
    You must bring the Ol' Dirty Bastard type slang
    Represent the GZA, Abbott, RZA, Shaquan, Inspectah Deck
    Dirty Hoe getting low with his flow
    Introducing, the Ghost..face.. Killer!!
    No one could get iller

[Chorus]

[Verse Five: Ghostface Killah]
    Speaking of the devil psych, no it's the God, get the **** right
    Mega trife, and you're I killed you in a past life
    On the mic while you was kicking that fast ****
    You reneged tried again, and got blasted
    Half mastered ass style mad ruff task
    When I struck I had on Timbs and a black mask
    Remember that ****? I know you don't remember jack
    That night yo I was hitting like a spiked bat
    and then you thought I was bugged out, and crazy
    strapped for nonsense, after me became lazy
    yo, nobody budge while I shot slugs
    Never shot thugs, I'm running with thugs that flood mugs
    So grab your eight plus one, start flipping and tripping
    *****s is jetting I'm licking off son

(Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang!!!!)

[Verse Six: Masta Killa]
    Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty
    What justifies the homicide, when he dies?
    In his own iniquity it's the
    Master of the Mantis Rapture coming at you
    We have an APB on an MC Killer
    Looks like the work of a Master
    Evidence indicates that's it's stature
    Merciless like a terrorist hard to capture
    The flow, changes like a chameleon
    Plays like a friend and stabs you like a dagger
    This technique attacks the immune system
    Disguised like a lie paralyzing the victim
    You scream as it enters your bloodstream
    Erupts your brain from the pain these thoughts contain
    Moving on a ***** with the speed of a centipede
    and injure - ANY MOTHER****ING CONTENDER

[Chorus]

$★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Sometimes I kiss her,
    then I start shakin,
    She gives me the tongue and
    it taste like bacon"

DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000)
    probably already been said but the first line to 'so sick' by benefit is sweet

As my verse disperses the worst curses a person hurts worse than the first virgin's privacy purse burstin'

the whole song is amazing check it out if you haven't heard it

www.myspace.com/benefitedmc

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i make yo mouthpiece obese like de la rese when i release i make you lose teeth like lil cease - i always liked that line lol

Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mallard75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you get the stampede
    i make blood bleed
    you suck dick, i succeed

- lil wayne

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I gotta get a bitch and get my dick sucked
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont need a glock but i bought one just in case this suckah tryda stop me from persuin ma papa chase
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000)
    "For all those *****z that said Country Black can't rap, I don't rap any way, ***** I rob"

Three6Mafia

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    are you aware of that video??

he got knocked out
    he didnt get knocked out the guy ran and nikz pulled out that thang
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

used to be aesthetic mike0093_OLDONE's Avatar
    mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "As I leave my competition, respirator style
    Climb the ladder to success escalator style"

"Disrespect me - my potency is deadly
    I'm shootin babies, no ifs ands or maybes
    Hit mummy in the tummy if the hooker plays a dummy
    Slit the wrist of little sis
    After she sucked the dick, I stabbed her brother with the icepick
    because he wanted me to **** him from the back
    but Smalls don't get down like that"

"It's not a game it's war, plain and raw
    Blood stain the wall, when I bring the chain with the saw"
    Last edited by mike0093; 05-25-2009 at 07:48 PM.

KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gunshots ranged out like a bell
    I grabbed my nine--
    All I heard were shells
    Fallin on the concrete real fast
    Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas
    "There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path"-Morpheus

Best lifts since injury:

Squats:4X9,8,7,6@355/4X12,11,10,9@315
    Bench: 4X9,8,7,6@235 /4X12,11,10,8@210
    Deads: 4X9,8,7,6@350/4X12,11,10,9@325
    Clean:4X9,8,7,6@175/4X12,11,10@175

-Misc Cigar Crew-
    rep back 500+ POST ITT NOT CHASEIN U DOWN

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a massacre waiting to happen f**k all this rapping boy,
    I get to capping and leave you with holes like a napkin boy,
    He gon need a napkin, no a band-aid, no a damn grave,
    I am Rampage Jackson on a rampage, step in my cage
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KOL40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IB4100000postsonweezyf
    "There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path"-Morpheus

Best lifts since injury:

Squats:4X9,8,7,6@355/4X12,11,10,9@315
    Bench: 4X9,8,7,6@235 /4X12,11,10,8@210
    Deads: 4X9,8,7,6@350/4X12,11,10,9@325
    Clean:4X9,8,7,6@175/4X12,11,10@175

-Misc Cigar Crew-
    rep back 500+ POST ITT NOT CHASEIN U DOWN

Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Born2Roam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 05impalaSS View Post
    "Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'"

YES this song is sick, MINI REPPED