Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who gives a ****? Let them get married if they want.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zackla View Post
    And why do people automatically accuse you of being gay when you have a firm stance against it? That just doesn't make sense.
    I have NEVER done that to anyone for having a firm stance against homosexuality.

Myself calling adj1989 that was facetious, but the reasons were pretty clearly explained. He pwned himself hard and I took the piss out of it.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The_Reaper View Post
    It's pretty funny. Psychologists have shown over and over that the more anti-gay a guy is, the more likely the guy has repressed homosexual urges. (Serious)
    Indeed. One of the more recent studies that showed that.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

"The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies."

Sydney, Australia scornful_bliss's Avatar
    scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i really have no problem with gay people as long as its not in my face parading of them being gay(for that matter even straight people doing that, it would annoy me for e.g. a couple making out in front of me regardless of sexuality would put me off)...

buttttttttt just reading some of the comments above i had a worry, what if and when gay people were eventually allowed to adopt children and well if CERTAIN of these children adopting gay couples encouraged their kids to like people of the same gender (sexuality is not a choice i hear you say, but if your parents drill it into your head from the start, that COULD make a difference), then wouldn't that be promoting homosexuality?

i don't think that would be any good, just for the sake of reproduction of mankind

but again, some friends of mine have been gay and although I initially had apprehension, i quickly got over that and saw them for their personality and not their sexuality

Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kentrel View Post

"The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies."
    This just in: all extreme Republicans are gay!

kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This just in: all extreme Republicans are gay!
    Lol. What are you saying? That Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, Bob Allen and Glen Murphy Jr are all gay! I'll believe that when they allow gay marriage in Ioha!

Sydney, Australia scornful_bliss's Avatar
    scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scornful_bliss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol. What are you saying? That Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, Bob Allen and Glen Murphy Jr are all gay! I'll believe that when they allow gay marriage in Ioha!
    lol

VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Always thought this ^^^^^^^^^.

Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Those guys are just fuuuuucked.

I think I know what the OP did last night...

Last edited by kentrel; 05-25-2009 at 12:05 PM.

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh Kentrel... I wish I had more reps to give you (no homo)

kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jamesk20 View Post
    im gay, and to be honest it sucks to see the hatred some people have for someone diff.. who cares live your own life make your own decisions. if anyone here was to hang out with me they would never even no or guess in a million years i was gay, because i am a normal guy, a ****in cool one at that(not tryin to look cool just bein honest...i my self hate those queen *******s...its why guys hate us haha. i love fast cars im a cerified master tech..(ASE). i love fishing exc.....
    i could have guessed you were gay because you're from fort lauderdale lol. (no hate)
    I got tree fiddy problems but a white knight aint one.

Private Kobrien21- PIITB Army

MISC Tatertot Crew (3-31-09) We Will Never Forget

Originally Posted by jamesk20 View Post
    and it is funny how all the straight guys think were out for them triyin to just suck therre cawks...its not like that, although i do know there are some raging homos who piss me the fukk off and the whole lisp, god knows were the fukk that comes from..those are the gays i hate !!!!! but a normal guy like me is nothn to be affraid of, i wish some of you guys could meet me you would have not the slightest idea i was gay. because i feel it is irrelevant in life..it only matters in the bedroom
    So..but... you actually DON'T like pussy. Like, you enjoy sucking dick, and having stuff put in your ass. It's a pleasurable thing for you to do. I just... I just don't understand.

kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Our grand children are going to see us the same way we see people in the 1950's...as a bunch of fascists bigots. What the **** is wrong with us? Who the hell are you to say it's wrong for two men or two women to get married? It's embarrassing that my generation is still that close minded.
    I got tree fiddy problems but a white knight aint one.

Private Kobrien21- PIITB Army

MISC Tatertot Crew (3-31-09) We Will Never Forget

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Regardless of what Hollywood and the media portray, being gay still isn't accepted by the masses.

Example:
    Two examples would be the movies "Milk" and "Fireproof". One is a Christian based movie based around a couple's troubled marriage that rekindles after finding Christ, and the other on a gay activist and his troubles.

Based on Box Office
    Milk:
    Budget: $20 million
    Grossed: $53,009,741 ($31,841,299 domestic)

Fireproof:
    Budgest: $500,000
    Grossed: $33,456,317 (domsestic only)

Most people just aren't interested in gay agendas, even when pushed and funded by Hollywood.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Originally Posted by J-Bol View Post
    Based on Box Office
    Milk:

Fireproof:

Most people just aren't interested in gay agendas, even when pushed and funded by Hollywood.
    You're being a little selective with your data... We can do that too

Brokeback Mountain: A movie about two cowboys who like to **** each other
    Budget: $14million
    Gross: $83,043,761 (domestic)
    Worldwide: $180,343,761

Milk didn't do well because it was Boooooooooooooring.

And the millions of people who support Ellen Degeneres, Clay Aitken, Lance Bass, etc seems to indicate that being gay is widely accepted. And you would have to be pretty gay... or female to like Clay Aitken so thats a lot of gays... and females who are cool with homosexuality.
    Last edited by kentrel; 05-25-2009 at 12:34 PM.

doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two consenting adult people should have the right to do whatever they want with each other. And there is no such thing as natural law, only what works, and what doesn't work. Gay sex will not make babies, but who cares? If our society is secular (see Constitution), then it must be fair and allow gays to marry. Personally, I don't think the state should recognize marriages between anybody. But as long as they give benefits to straight couples, they must apply to homos as well. If you have a problem with that, you should really be pushing for the United States to become a theocratic state. Anyone got the balls to do that?
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Regardless of what Hollywood and the media portray, being gay still isn't accepted by the masses.

Example:
    Two examples would be the movies "Milk" and "Fireproof". One is a Christian based movie based around a couple's troubled marriage that rekindles after finding Christ, and the other on a gay activist and his troubles.

Based on Box Office
    Milk:

Fireproof:

What do two niche dramas, one which is a longwinded biopic (!) that made a decent if unspectacular profit, another low budget feature which had a fantastic costrofit ratio prove anything about how accepted their subject is?

And acceptance of something =/= interest in the subject/agenda
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Example:

Based on Box Office
    Milk:

Fireproof:

Have actually seen most of Fireproof through friends, thought it was excellent for an independent film. As far as the message, meh, whatever works to help you work things out, guess it did a good job of presenting the causation argument for religion and marriage success. On the note of the two films, brokeback mountain grossed $83,043,761 domestic, so sales are not the best indicator of success (also watched that one, blame the gay aunt). Three of my favorite films did terrible in the box office, so I doubt gross revenue matters that much.

Edit: and I seriously doubt hollywood has a "gay agenda", the show controversy because it SELLS, same reason they make movies on terrorism in the past few years.

Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Makaveli0 View Post
    Personally, I'm against gay marriages and gay people in general. 10 years ago it was okay for people to state their opinion. If you didn't approve of gay marriages you could state your opinion freely, but today you can't even state your own f*cken opinion. Just look at Mrs. California, everyone was against her for saying what she believed in. I personally believe its wrong for two men to be together. Why is gay marriages okay, but not marrying your cat, your car, etc? Unless two men can naturally produce a child, I see no reason two men should be together. People can do anything what they want to do, but doesn't mean they can break the law of nature. Men for women, not for men or for animals. It goes against the human nature.All these movies Brokeback Mountain, Milk, etc are one of the reasons why gay people are being accepted in today's society.
    Freedom.
    Libertad.

Love it, live it.

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a cock loving queer, what of it?
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American
    2:58:01 marathon
    39:15 10k

PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRANING will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VAPlowhorse View Post
    Have actually seen most of Fireproof through friends, thought it was excellent for an independent film. As far as the message, meh, whatever works to help you work things out, guess it did a good job of presenting the causation argument for religion and marriage success. On the note of the two films, brokeback mountain grossed $83,043,761 domestic, so sales are not the best indicator of success (also watched that one, blame the gay aunt). Three of my favorite films did terrible in the box office, so I doubt gross revenue matters that much.

Edit: and I seriously doubt hollywood has a "gay agenda", the show controversy because it SELLS, same reason they make movies on terrorism in the past few years.
    holap... u saying ur gay?
    U MAD?

Originally Posted by PRANING View Post
    holap... u saying ur gay?
    Running out of constructive comments? I clearly said MY GAY AUNT. She mentioned how great the move was in front of the family, made my dad pretty uncomfortable at the time. I saw it on TV one time and figured I would watch it to see how she feels about things. If you are comfortable enough with yourself to not get in a twist about it, watch it.

gasoline and sparkplugs jamesk20's Avatar
    jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kobrien21 View Post
    i could have guessed you were gay because you're from fort lauderdale lol. (no hate)
    trust me, if you knew me and knew wat i have done..you would be fukkin suprised brah. location has nothing to do with the matter on hand. although there is alot of fukkin queens in ft lauderdale.
    I will FuK you.......

reptillian back ; )

gasoline and sparkplugs jamesk20's Avatar
    jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000) jamesk20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So..but... you actually DON'T like pussy. Like, you enjoy sucking dick, and having stuff put in your ass. It's a pleasurable thing for you to do. I just... I just don't understand.

i am a top, have never takin a dick and will never do it.. i actualy dont like women but yes being with a guy is a pleasurable thing...go get head from some guy and tell me how much your girl sucks at it....not hatin at all because you could tell me to **** the **** outaq some bitch and make her come all over, i wouldnt know wat its like.. we both live 2 entirley diff sexual worlds. mine dosent affect you and yours dosent affect me.
    I will FuK you.......

reptillian back ; )

brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    See how ****ed the world is? Anytime you don't like something, you're labeled as a biggot. Not agreeing with gay marriage has nothing to do with biggotry. That just means its against the way you were brought up/ presently feel about the situation. OP is right, it's impossible to have an opinion nowadays. I'm not a racist, but because I say I don't like a select few people of color, I'm automatically labeled a racist. The world is ****ed. If you don't believe me...well then you're a ****ing moron.

Originally Posted by brandon92 View Post
    See how ****ed the world is? Anytime you don't like something, you're labeled as a biggot. Not agreeing with gay marriage has nothing to do with biggotry.
    "A bigot is a person who is intolerant of or takes offense to the opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from his or her own,"

OP:

"I'm against gay marriages and gay people in general."

Whether you agree with certain forms of bigotry is one thing. Certainly, I take offense to certain lifestyles and opinions.

That just means its against the way you were brought up/ presently feel about the situation. OP is right, it's impossible to have an opinion nowadays
    What a load of self pitying, whiny, victimised bull****. Being castigated for your opinions is exactly what happens in a free society. If you can't handle being criticised or disliked over your opinions, that's your problem.

Now, legally enforced political correctness is certainly bad, but that doesn't seem to be what anyone whining about it being impossible to have an opinion is talking about.

Rather they'd rather hide their views for fear of being called homophobic, and claim that how other people react to them in such a manner is oppressive in some way.

Talk about not being able to handle the heat of OTHER people being able to have free speech and opinions as well as themselves!

I'm not a racist, but because I say I don't like a select few people of color, I'm automatically labeled a racist. The world is ****ed. If you don't believe me...well then you're a ****ing moron.
    I believe some of what you say and think some of it is ridiculous. My IQ is 69, but that's beside the point.
    Last edited by Duckenheimer; 05-25-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)
    See how ****ed the world is? Anytime you don't like something, you're labeled as a biggot. Not agreeing with gay marriage has nothing to do with biggotry. That just means its against the way you were brought up/ presently feel about the situation. OP is right, it's impossible to have an opinion nowadays. I'm not a racist, but because I say I don't like a select few people of color, I'm automatically labeled a racist. The world is ****ed. If you don't believe me...well then you're a ****ing moron.
    Summary of the above:

Right and wrong are subjective.

cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500) cakefarts is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    I'm a cock loving queer, what of it?
    Are you really gay?

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In general I don't give a **** what a person does in private, the thing that really pisses me off is the annoyingly flamboyant homo's that you see all over the place. The gays that just can't live without shoving their agenda down everyone's throat. And most of all the gays that make a HUGE deal of out people that don't like gays/support the gay agenda/support gay marriages.

It's enough to make me really really really dislike all gays and not give a **** about them. Oh, and Miss California getting all that **** for a PERSONAL OPINION really pissed me off also. She said it very respectfully but the flaming homo's had to get all pissed off that she didn't support them. They demand tolerance for gays, but they refuse to tolerate the people who do not tolerate them. They demand respect for their lifestyle, but refuse to respect the personal opinions of anyone who disagrees with them.

"YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY OPINION AT ALL THAT DIFFERS FROM MINE OR DOESN'T ALIGN WITH MY AGENDA YOU MUST BE AN INTOLERANT HOMOPHOBIC POTENTIALLY CLOSET HOMO YOURSELF!!!!!11one".

Fxck that. I can respect people's personal choices, but when they infringe on my own opinions and beliefs while demanding I accept them they can fxck off. They need to tolerate me before I can tolerate them. Demanding that I support someone while attempting to criticize me/label me as being homophobic doesn't bother me actually. I don't give a **** about being politically correct.
    Last edited by guest89; 05-25-2009 at 04:21 PM.