Page 82 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 3564
    Professional Golfer bodyforgolf's Avatar
    bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From the book "think and grow rich - napolein hill"

quote from the book-----

Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity, than is required to accept misery and poverty. A great poet has correctly stated this universal truth through these lines:

" I bargined with Life for a penny,
    And Life would pay no more,
    However I begged at evening
    When I counted my scanity store

For life is just a employer
    He gives you what you ask
    But once you have set the wages
    Why, you must bear the task

I wanted for a menial hire,
    Only to Learn, dismayed
    That any wage I had asked of Life
    Life would of willingly paid"
    --- Always pick number 1 and a crew --
    --- The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ---
    --- Positive crew ---
    ---Misc. Entrepreneurship Crew

Jessyjss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribing. XD
    "Quitters never win and winners never quit " - anonymous

Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Death comes to all, but great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.”
    ― Earl Nightingale

iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iNoScopedRFK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog"
    - Magic Johnson

oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up size ain't s***t

Originally Posted by iNoScopedRFK View Post
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog"
    - Magic Johnson
    that is oh so true .

Location: POVERTY DRAWER LTD, Moderator section, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    “Sitting in an office all day cranking out daily work for a paycheck. Eight to ten hours a day given to someone else for money. Time in my life that I will never get back. Watching the clock, pushing my self five. The gym is where I get that time back, one set at a time. Pushing myself beyond what I thought my limits were. Twenty second sets one after the other that's time given back to me. This time spent is not for my family or my rich ass boss or the girl on her cell phone next to me. These minutes are mine. Only I can use this time not to make money to pay the mortgage, this time is spent paying the dues owed when you push that last forced rep. A minute at a time, each plate, each rep gives me back my life that I give away to others everyday. The sounds of the gym blot out everything from the hours past. The fatigue sickness in my stomach keeps me moving, rep after rep, set after set, minute after minute telling me I am alive and this is my time. When the sets are done and I can give nothing more, its time for me to return to the life given to others. I will return the next day to claim the minutes that are mine....This is Animal and it lives inside me every minute of everyday.”
    - Taylor Herbert, Plano, TX
    “Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and bitching about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they bitch about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day. While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside cuz I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'ers as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days. The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…”
    - J.B. Jackson, Chittenango, NY
    2 of my favorites.

edd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure if this has been already posted, but the quote from Theodore Roosevelt has been my motivator so far:
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
    strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
    better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
    marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
    the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
    worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
    achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
    daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
    timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat."

DustyPink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DustyPink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DustyPink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DustyPink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DustyPink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." Jim Rohn

LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LongoBulge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    An old man once told me the real reason we all go to the gym.... "look better naked"

EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is great! Subd.
    Instagram: @SixFiveSwag

No excuses just heavier weights.

jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i lift because i have to, not because i want to!

MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "...if you dream it, you can achieve it"

Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures."

-Nietzsche

Registered User SouthernAthlete's Avatar
    SouthernAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Some of my favorites

When I step into the ring, the cage, the octagon, whatever it may be, you shouldn't fear me because I have better technique than you; you shouldn't fear me because I have more power than you; you shouldn't fear me because I am quicker than you; you shouldn't fear me because I hit harder than you; you shouldn't fear me because my cornermen are world champions. You should fear me because I have already won. Fear me because I came to claim what is rightfully mine--victory. Fear me because I bled in the gym fighting guys everyday who were better than you, gasped for air while conditioning in an elevation mask, calloused my shins with ankle weights, did interval training your nightmares don't compare to, and did it all with you in mind. Fear me because I have come for one purpose: to win--to beat you. Fear me because I have prepared to do one thing: win. Fear me because my will cannot be broken.

The Grind. It’s what separates me from my opponent. It’s what lets me know I’m doing what it takes to win. The Grind beats you up. It wears you down. It knocks you to the ground and whispers in your ear, “Is that all you got?” The Grind picks you up. It pulls you forward. And when the time comes to reach down through the pain and weakness for that last little bit of strength you’ve got left . . . The Grind’s got your back. The Grind can’t be tamed. It can’t be compromised. It can’t be put off till tomorrow because you don’t feel like it today. The Grind pushes you through defeat. The Grind lifts you up in victory. I don’t fear The Grind. I respect it. I don’t avoid The Grind. I Embrace It.--Jordan Burroughs

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.--Ali

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.--Ali
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
    -Muhammad Ali

https://www.********.com/SouthernAthlete
    https://www.twitter.com/SouthernAth
    http://showyourteeth-knowyouliveditwell.tumblr.com/

Registered User SouthernAthlete's Avatar
    SouthernAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivational Quotes and Pictures

Here are some of my favorites with fighters Ali, Jordan Burroughs, and Georgres St. Pierre.
    Attached Images
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
    -Muhammad Ali

https://www.********.com/SouthernAthlete
    https://www.twitter.com/SouthernAth
    http://showyourteeth-knowyouliveditwell.tumblr.com/

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    My favourite is in my sig

"Everybody pities the weak; Jealousy you have to earn"

-Arnie
    Eat the damn yolk.

DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thumbs up for the thread!

7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ''Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity''
    -Will Smith

naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) naomi001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great thread!

just adding my fav quote

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matisshere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And I have my own quote. Short but tuff - Eat. Pray. Train.

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." - Sherlock Holmes (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

"The training is nothing. The will is everything." - Liam Neeson (as Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins)
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some great ones in here so far, my personal favorite right now is

your not successful right now because you don't want it bad enough. - unknown
    Www.youtube.com/CTthatdude www.********.com/CTthatdude

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you can not respect me while my presence exists, do not feel sorry and try to respect me when I am gone. - Me
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarAbuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont know if this has been posted before, but it was one of the first things my trainer told me when I started up....

'Working out without a pump is like sex without an orgasm, you might be doing the job but its not finished'
    Last edited by GuitarAbuse; 12-25-2012 at 12:01 PM.

skreibel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If the bar ain't bending you're just pretending

skreibel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Favourite quote

If the bar ain't bending you're just pretending

DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The harder it gets, the stronger I become.

Ziggo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ra's Al Ghuls quote is awesome.