Page 83 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 3565
    RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe it 100 percent." Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt - just absolute confidence in yourself." Arnold Schwarzenegger

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RealAdvice View Post
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe it 100 percent." Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt - just absolute confidence in yourself." Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Great Quotes! Repped!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotaxane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't know if it has been posted but it is my favorite:

"Be a force of fortune instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy."
    -George Bernard Shaw

bigdrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "A thousand mile journey starts with the first step"

HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HikingBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RepSetGo View Post
    This is a story that I came across on the internet. It motivates me to no end. Here it goes:

----------

I ran into a friend of mine at the track once. We decided to have a friendly race...one mile.

Starting off, he pulled just ahead of me. I thought I would close the distance and pass him after a short bit, but could never quite do it.

The whole last lap my body was on fire, and I was pushing it as hard as I could. He crossed the line 10 meters ahead of me. He didn't even look winded, just a dead-set look in his eyes.

Afterwards, I asked him how he ran that fast, and he told me that it is all in the motivation you light in your mind...imagining your own world and blotting out everything else.

So I asked, "What do you imagine?"

He replied, "What do you?"

I told him that to run faster, I like to imagine that I am being chased by a wolf.

He smiles and says, "In my mind, I am the one that is chasing the wolf."

That was the day that I started to understand.

----------

This story is printed and posted right in front of me as a reminder that I refuse to be the hunted, I would rather be the hunter.
    Chit gave me chills.
    -When I take off my underwear pubes fly out like confetti crew
    -Hiked over a thousand miles in Cascades crew
    -Biceps about to bust through my uniform crew
    -Pour me into my PT gear like Bisquick crew
    -Use half the toilet roll when wiping crew
    -I lift like I'm saving someone's life crew
    -US Air Force Communications crew
    -Can take a nap on traps crew

CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CPettigrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably been posted a thousand times but I've always loved 'Winners never quit, quitters never win'. Something my dad told me since I was little and it has always stuck.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I don’t think, I just block out the pain and go." - Chris Harnell
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Stop looking for "quick fixes", stop trying extreme fad diets, and stop looking for a miracle pill. This is a lifestyle; it takes time" - Tanya Etessam

"I'm always thinking that this temporary pain that I am feeling will lead to long-term growth, not only physically but mentally as well" - Brandon Bass

the great body builder chasers901's Avatar
    chasers901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight lifting is about lifting the impossible, overcoming the unachievable. If you don’t lift things that are hard, and only do the things you can do, it's only going to get boring. Unless you want to lift beyond your limits to get stronger, to achieve new goals, and to be satisfied, you got to lift past these challenges, and still lift the things you think are impossible to really understand how your true strength will show. lift how I lift, see how I lift, watch how I lift, learn how I lift, and your true strength will come forth and be revealed

b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GuitarAbuse View Post
    Dont know if this has been posted before, but it was one of the first things my trainer told me when I started up....

'Working out without a pump is like sex without an orgasm, you might be doing the job but its not finished'
    That's retarded
    STRONGMAN Competitor

weighted pull ups- 100X5 Wide grip70X8
    weighted dips-135X4 125X6
    Deadlift-585
    Farmers hold-295 each hand X32sec
    cg incline-265

32 full range pull ups

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Habit 1: Be proactive – Take initiative in life by realizing that your decisions (and how they align with life’s principles) are the primary determining factor for effectiveness in your life. Take responsibility for your choices and the consequences that follow."

- Stephen Covey - habit #1 of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

MountainDruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shoot for the moon. even if you miss, you will land among the stars

Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't tell me sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
    "I can't always win. But I can always deserve to win."

keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keyendi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.”

Registered User upliftalldotcom's Avatar
    upliftalldotcom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My personal favorite:
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ~ Napoleon Hill

Of course, don't try jumping off a bridge and expecting to fly just because you can conceive and believe it.

othername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) othername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) othername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting other, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from man but one thing: the last of human freedom - to choose one's ATTITUDE in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's WAY."

I have never read anymore more powerful than this to this day.

7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7adrian7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's Not Important where you Start. It's Important where you end!

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superher0Soul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some inspriring stuff in here printed some and pinned them up

Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arlex77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful"

"Theres a big difference between Confidence and Cockyness, you have to earn Confidence"

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

TommyNorth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gues the simplest and most relevant one is:

"Champions are made, not born"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can remember it was a remark about Spartan soldiers, made by one of Greek's philosophers.

And here's one I just saw in some website promo vid. You have to say it very true =)
    Zig Ziglar was a sales person and a motivational speaker. He made hundreds of millions in his lifetime.

People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
    - Zig Ziglar

FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whenever you feel on top of the world, remember that there was a time when you where learning to not s*it your pants.

stephen786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hii....
    i am interested in this health forum site.
    thanks

Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000) Monstarx is just really nice. (+1000)
    "It is time to take back what is mine... I will not live my life as your second, that time is over..." -Vegeta's speech to Goku.

Very motivating if you know the story behind it kinda thing.
    "You must ignore your fear, when you're afraid you can't act, if you can't act you can't defend, if you can't defend you die."

"What others think of you is none of your concern, be a WARRIOR not a worrier."

"'Someday' Is a Disease That Will Take Your Dreams to The Grave With You."

#MAGA

Green Bay Packers, Portland Trailblazers, Oregon Ducks.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Arlex77 View Post
    "Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful"

"Theres a big difference between Confidence and Cockyness, you have to earn Confidence"

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
    Great quotes!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a quote, but gets me motivated:

Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Not a quote, but gets me motivated
    Go to Most Motivational Videos, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1&p=1008244433

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''Should you take advice from people who have been successful and try to repeat those steps, or should you take advice from the people who have failed, and learn what you shouldn't do? Either way you look at it, you'll be asking the same person both questions.'' - Me
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000)
    Timing is better than idea's, so take action now!
    http://www.hollandreflexology.com/