Page 61 of 119 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 3565
    Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A vision without execution is just a hallucination.- Henry Ford.

I will do what you won't today so I can do what you can't tomorrow.- Unknown.

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    "It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am" MUHAMMAD ALI

ohhh yea! Def. my favorite by him!
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

snoopyjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Buckwildish View Post
    "As children, learn good manners.
    As young men, learn to control the passions.
    In middle age, be just.
    In old age, give good advice.
    Then die, without regret."

Inscription on a pillar at Ai Khanum, the military headquarters of Alexander the Great in Afghanistan
    '

Deep stuff! Nice!

SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SySrht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some Motivational Quotes

• You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't.
    • Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation.
    • Quitters never win and winners never quit
    • If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place
    • Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    • just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"
    • Be the change you want to see in the world
    • Successful people are those who do things that others are unwilling to
    • A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
    • If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it
    • "Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    • When you're about to give up, remember why you started."
    • Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.

lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I walk out of the GYM today I was better then yesterday...
    Fitness model mommy

orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lymbo View Post
    When I walk out of the GYM today I was better then yesterday...

Brb going to the gym

Squat, Deadlift, Bench day GVT style
    -somewhat natty crew-

ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    A vision without execution is just a hallucination.- Henry Ford.

Wow, very motivational and inspirational, especially to those competitive one

Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - Everything is okay in moderation crew
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."

acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
    -Aristotle
    "The heights by great men reached and kept Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night."

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100)
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Mod Negged Twice Crew

Duramax Diesel Crew ilktigolbitties's Avatar
    ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilktigolbitties is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Absentone View Post
    sorry to repost the picture, but this is seriously one of the most powerful pictures ive ever seen.. wow.
    repped
    300 Spartan Crew, #6
    Duramax/Detroit Diesel Enthusiast

Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmiumx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take my love, take my land
    Take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free
    You can't take the sky from me
    Take me out to the black Tell 'em I ain't comin' back
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    You can't take the sky from me
    There's no place I can be
    Since I found serenity
    But you can't take the sky from me

IulianLaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post

One of the best mate, I also like those :

1. One major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish.

2. The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.

Kravfighter137 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "If you were to fight a guy like me over your girl, id destroy you and you would watch me from the ground as I walked away with her...
    ARE YOU OK WITH THAT?

When your girl is out with her friends, she is checking me out because I've worked hard to improve my appearance and it shows..
    ARE YOU OK WITH THAT?

People look at you and laugh.. They use you as a benchmark to change their own lives...
    ARE YOU OK WITH THAT?

Dont be one of those *******s making pathetic recurring attempts to change their lifestyle. Dont whine about it.
    You've got self discipline in this life and nothing else. You've got one try: to fail once is to fail every time.
    In 6 months, you're either going to be a pathetic, guild ridden failure or a ****ing tribute to human will. You're bitch of a mother-in-law will make comments like "I cant believe it..."
    Your girl will get nervous about how much you can accomplish just by setting your mind to it and she'll start asking you to tell her she is good enough for you.
    *******s who taunted you will have nothing.. NOTHING to say.
    You did something they either didn't have the balls to even try, or didn't have the balls to finish.

And next time my girl is out with her friends, she'll be checking YOU out mother****er

LETS DO THIS"

I know this quote doesn't apply to a lot of people on this sight, but I still get chills every time I read it.
    "A good exercise is not measure by the directions you are pushing the weight, but the directions you are keeping the weight from falling."

Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you really genuinely love to live its contagious, people see that they long for it. My goals to raise the level of the people around me not conform to their level- Sweatness24

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You gotta want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wnaskor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.

Anything you want in life always starts with you.

Success never rewards the wrong person.

A hero is someone who gets up,
    even when they can't

The things that we see to be ordinary
    about ourselves; are what make us a hero to others.

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.

It's not who you are that holds you back, It's who you think you're not.

The only people you should try to get even with are those who have helped you.

That voice inside your head that tells you that you can't.....It's a LIAR.

The only one who can tell you 'you can't ' is you. And you don't have to listen

The 5 people you surround yourself most with, will ultimately decide where your life will go.

Sometimes we have to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.
    Last edited by wnaskor; 11-30-2011 at 11:27 AM.

acarrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just do it!

If you think you are already the perfect player, You never will be. - Christiano Ronaldo

When you workout, your still lapping everyone on the couch.- Unknown

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very nice stuff, keep em coming!

onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50) onesandnines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Limits like fears are often an illusion. -Michael Jordan

Michelle35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Love these quotes and hope that one day I can get them on posters.

What are you favorites?[/QUOTE]

TE902 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TE902 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TE902 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TE902 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is from someone's signature here. I don't remember the username and I could be not quoting it accurately.
    There are two types of people in the world: those who wish for things to happen, and those who make things happen.

usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) usertrack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Perfection is like the sun - at best, you can bask in it but you'll always be chasing it trying to reach it."

I thought of this one and its stuck with me, so thought I'd share.

Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100) Izzy32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pain is not an enemy. It's a friend that reminds you you're alive.

Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have 1,440 minutes to become closer to your goals today, the same amount of time as Einstein, King Jr, Arnold, Keller, Picasso, dont make the excuse that you are too busy to be succesfull, 1440....remember that number- sweatness

EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lot's of good stuff on here!
    What we do in life...echoes in eternity.

My sponsored Ergotest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142188761&p=829834941#post829834941

Registered User simplistickhaos's Avatar
    simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplistickhaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Focus Shall Not Fail Lyrics
    Artist(Band):All That Remains Review The Song (0)

I find not distractions live life of single mind
    And failure is not inherent for I will have what's mine
    I'll struggle and sacrifice should I find value there
    I'll not be scorned by failure
    I'll not relent

Now my conscience shall dictate my way
    No more apologies no more mistakes
    Now solid direction has strengthened my resolve
    Fear not for consequences

Fear not at all my focus shall not fail
    I shall not fall and nor shall I despair

Exist no more distractions exist no more delays
    Set free from inhibitions set solid on my way
    Now set forth with purpose and with a strong resolve
    Fear not for consequences

Now my conscience shall dictate my way
    No more apologies no more mistakes

I listen to this song at the beginning of my workout's, get's me so pumped to just focus on what I have to do that day and get it done.

I also just heard a quote by Muhammad Ali:
    How many sit ups do you do?
    -I don't count how many sit ups I do till it starts hurting because that is the only time it matters.

buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10) buff_me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some amazing stuff in here. Am all pyshed up now!!!

hinesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You Gotta Stay Hungry....Even When Your Full!

-by hinesa