Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3565
    Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Doesn't matter how many times you fall down , its about how many times you get back up and keep moving forward"

"The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will" –Vince Lombardi

"Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning" –Gloria Steinem

"It is never too late to be what you might have been" –George Eliot

rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickysmith1022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.

Copy Pasted: ********status4u.com/category/motivational-quotes-for-********/
    >> ******** Status <<

LindaH2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great! Thanks! More motivation and drive now!

pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pwoodrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    "I have discovered a powerful exercise to help you create a clear definition of what working hard means to you. If you can define it for yourself and live up to your own self-imposed, clear, and precise definition, you’ll have a better chance of getting results and being happy with your progress.

Take a few minutes to determine the specific actions and steps a person—just like you—must do on a consistent basis in order to achieve three different levels of physique development:

• a pretty darn good physique
    • a great physique
    • an absolutely amazing physique

This exercise sounds simple—but give it a try! Oftentimes, it’s the simplest things in life that make the biggest impact."

Page 46 from Thinking Big II by Skip Le Cour

egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egosum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need a smoking hot chick in front of you and you can do anything. If you don't have one you have to imagine that you have one.

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    Freedom doesn't exist, if you don't use it.
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by egosum12 View Post
    You need a smoking hot chick in front of you and you can do anything. If you don't have one you have to imagine that you have one.
    Hahahaha... That's a good one! It's amazing how quickly you can get dialed in when a hottie walks through the door...
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After taking a unplanned, but smart day off yesterday, I returned to the Iron House for what ended up being a total thrashing on the wheels... I tried some new techniques given to me by a very successful natural bodybuilder and all I can say is DAMN! I had to stop during the first barrage as my right quad was cramping up on me... I ended up battling through it and even saved a little room for a dusting on the calves and abs... I have gotten pretty aggressive with the windshields, starting off with pretty fast, high intensity reps and then slowing down for some good isolation... This process has been making me extremely sore the next day.. I can only hope that these new techniques backed with proper nutrition will make my abs look better than ever! It's a process, I am teaching myself to be patience and remember where I started... Bodybuilding is tough and it's even harder seeing others have great success at very high levels.. Although I am happy for these individuals, I refuse to compete at anything but bodybuilding.. It's in my blood, it's what I do... **** the odds, I'm here to defy them!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "If you make youself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, then you becom something else entirely"
    "Don’t be scared to dream big, and don’t be afraid to be close to people. And never give up! It’s the tenacious not the talented that win.” - Bear Grylls

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Scotland brah

amayrand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hufo View Post
    "if you dream it, you can achieve it"
    that

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not expecting much feedback since it's from nobody famous, but..

"All what you just did is bullsh!t, you did it before. Now the only thing that matters; can you do more or not? .....that simple, GO" - thoughts at last reps before forcing out more progress reps

"Lifting, the only activity you can truly trust. You go to the gym, put in hard work and commitment. It won't lie to you, it won't scam you, it will ignore how long you stand in it or behave around it; the only thing you guarantee is that you get profit for what you paid for in effort.. what more can you ask for?" - also me

Tauttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "The quicker you get there, the shorter the pain" - Unknown

LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    An elderly Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, “A fight is going on inside me, it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf is evil—he is fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, competition, superiority, and ego. The other is good—he is joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you and inside every other person too. They thought about it for a minute, and then one child asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win, Grandfather?” The Elder simply replied, “The one you feed.”
    *LF Chat Crew*
    *Lawyer Crew*
    ++Positive Crew++

Zypher259 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zypher259 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zypher259 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zypher259 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strive for progress, not perfection. -Unknown

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    One I kinda mashed up from others

Death twitches my ear "Live, for I am coming" "Come then" I scream, "See if you can claim this life!"
    Eat the damn yolk.

str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) str8Ripped is not very well liked. (-100)
    when you get to the point
    where all you wanna do is
    be is successful as bad as
    you wanna breathe then you will be successful..love some Eric Thomas
    It seems the harder i work, the luckier i get

What you need to do is be thankful for you do got and stop worryin about what dont got

HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    this ones from the rocks twitter page

"Be the type of person that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says 'aww ****.....he's up'"
    Pain & Sweat, is weakness leaving the body.

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hockeygoon View Post
    this ones from the rocks twitter page

"be the type of person that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says 'aww ****.....he's up'"
    love the leafs hat in your avi!

Go leafs go!!!

J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Our whole way of life today is dedicated to the removal of risk. Cradle to grave we are supported, insulated, and isolated from the risks of life – and if we fall, our government stands ready with Band-Aids of every size.

Shirley Temple Black

“Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.”

Denis Waitley

That’s the risk you take if you change: that people you’ve been involved with won’t like the new you. But other people who do will come along.

Lisa Alther

You’ve got to go out on a limb sometimes because that’s where the fruit is.

Will Rogers

People who don’t take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.

Peter Drucker

“Never giving up means creating your own silver lining during the times in life when it’s not obvious there is one.”

Elaine Mabee

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”

Denis Waitley

You have the creative capacity to accomplish far more than you ever thought possible before. This could be your greatest year ever!
    Life rewards action. Take action to-day!
    -Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. - Jean Jacques Rousseau

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    One I kinda mashed up from others

Death twitches my ear "Live, for I am coming" "Come then" I scream, "See if you can claim this life!"
    Great one Thx repped.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChamTBR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ''If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.''

StrangeJohnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your quotes are really great!
    But one of my the most favourite quotes is: "you can do better, but you are wasting time explaining why you can't do it"

Amphiney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice motivational quotes, really.
    I've sticked to this one - "The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want." - Ben Stein

TemmaAlexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also to love one self ..Interesting thing is when we start caring for ourselves we take care of other's better.

4m4nd4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rocky Balboa

My all time favorite: "Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!"

J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death. James F. Byrnes

For the truth is that I already know as much about my fate as I need to know. The day will come when I will die. So the only matter of consequence before me is what I will do with my allotted time. I can remain on shore, paralyzed with fear, or I can raise my sails and dip and soar in the breeze. Richard Bode

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. Mary Tyler Moore

Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. Dale Carnegie
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain

If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.
    I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center. Kurt Vonnegut

When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. Patrick Overton

You can become a winner only if you are willing to walk over the edge. Damon Runyon

Take… the path that runs along the cliff—that one, the one without any guardrails. Take that path, and know the exhilaration of the ride and the pride you feel when you reach the end will inspire you to take that path again and again. And that experience…every day, will make you more fulfilled, more complete, and more alive. Harry Beckwith
    -Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. - Jean Jacques Rousseau

gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallant03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Success is a state of mind. If you want to be a success you have to start thinking of yourself as a success. Uknown
    It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line

Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000) Rockyfit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BuryWhite View Post
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Love these quotes and hope that one day I can get them on posters.

What are you favorites?
    Have to agree with the Arnold quote. Just one of the best quotes there is. Thanks!
    Rocky's message will always be: NEVER GIVE UP!
    Owner of Samson Wear Inspirational Apparel
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/samsonwear.html

laoboy619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pain is only temporary, after the pain comes success.

DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.4

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown for the overly attached zyzz *******s (No disrespect)