Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 3565
    tlray2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat clean train dirty
    Travis

Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alan watts, all his quotes are epic. check em out
    "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more."

jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

BigRig777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    " Want to get bigger? Put more weight on the bar."

"Want to lose weight? Eat less, move more."

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who is your last set for???

It's said "Last set, Best Set"...
    I do believe this quote and I always try to find that extra push on the last one.. To me, when preparing for the last set, I envision everyone around me that ever told me that I couldn't do it, that I would never make it, that I didn't have enough.. I see all of these people, they are all standing around me, running their necks, voicing their ignorant opinion, repetitively using the words can't, won't, don't and never... I see these people as I grip the weight tightly, then I let out all of the built up rage stemming from all of this negativity as I blast through my last set!! Even though my body is tired from the previous sets, I find that this set was almost the easiest... As I re rack the weight and step away, I look around at all of these people as they are completely silent... Nothing left to say... No more $hit to talk... I have conquered them.. They disappear one by one...
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Gemnye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "its the size of your Heart when your facing a wall//are you afraid of heights or afraid of the fall?.."-Joe Budden

MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a highly inspiring thread

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just think about how you wanna look...
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don’t give 100% – You make it that much easier for me to beat you.
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roadrunner0822 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sure this is already posted somewhere in this thread but it can't hurt to add it again.

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
    When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
    ~ Chief Tecumseh

This is my favorite!
    9/2/12 - 388.4
    01/21/14 - 412.1
    09/19/14 - 337.4

Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dunno about quotes but heavy rock music like RATM helps!

jstrongdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life..."

Muhammed Ali

"If you even dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize."

Ali again

Message Board King HTownOlajuwon's Avatar
    HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    An Arnoldesque quote...

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand
    lights down you up and die

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''When it comes to war, I won't be the last man standing. I'll be the first man to die, because I'll be in the front of the line truly defending what I believe in.'' - Me
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by roadrunner0822 View Post
    I'm sure this is already posted somewhere in this thread but it can't hurt to add it again.

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
    When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
    ~ Chief Tecumseh

This is my favorite!
    Repped- haven't heard this one before
    *LF Chat Crew*
    *Lawyer Crew*
    ++Positive Crew++

furryjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is your victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men. Miyamoto Musashi (The book of five rings)

Not sure if it has been posted.

SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SammySprinkler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    such great quotes

BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Food = Motivation
    Better workout = better food

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.

It's not about beating the people around you, it's about beating the person in the mirror
    -Speed Kills, Strength Punishes-

Go hard for those that can go no more.- G Diesel

The future will soon be a thing of the past- George Carlin

I'm not into working out. My philosophy is no pain, no pain.- George Carlin

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.- Arnold

Working to weigh under 200 lbs.

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Being lazy & negative is a disease that leads to pain, hardships, depression, poor health & future. Be proactive, and give a damn to achieve success in life - Phil Heath.
    Last edited by Casser12; 02-08-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) govjamie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (Tool+Training+Experience) x Mindset = Goal/Success —- BUT if your mindset is zero then equation is (100 + 100 +100) x 0 = Failure
    Bulking Log Making big gains with big weights!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153310981

10/7/2013
    Current PR
    Bench 365
    Dead Lift 565
    Squat 460

AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnverG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fishscale4sale View Post
    Best motivational quote ever:

"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    - Lance Armstrong
    clearly was on something NOMSAYIN'

Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Sig..very true
    Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second.

markserre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by athomas88 View Post
    A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.

It's not about beating the people around you, it's about beating the person in the mirror
    I like the second quote!

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done, if we are always doing.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

"The meaning of life is to give life a meaning"
    -Unknown

"To be a man, you need to have honour. Honour and a penis."
    -Shin Chan
    ^lol

Professional Golfer bodyforgolf's Avatar
    bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Found this online, what is your excusse?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The toughest person in golf just might be a 5-foot-5-inch Swede.

Ladies European Tour rookie Daniela Holmqvist, 24, was playing in a pre-qualifier for the LPGA’s season-opening ISPS Handa Australian Open on Tuesday when she felt like she was “being stabbed by a knife” in the ankle, according to a report by Svensk Golf (have a translator handy).

Turns out she had been bit by a black widow spider.

Such bites can be dangerous, and occasionally fatal, so the former Cal golfer alerted her fellow playing competitors, who immediately expressed concern.

Instead of waiting for the medics to arrive, Holmqvist instead grabbed a tee out of her pocket, sliced open the wound and squeezed out the venom, a clear liquid oozing down her ankle.

“It was not the best-looking thing I’ve done,” she said, according to the report, “but I had to get as much out of me as I could.”

With the crisis seemingly averted, Holmqvist probably should have withdrawn from the tournament, visited the local hospital, ensured she was healthy.

No. She continued playing.

Trailed by medical personnel the rest of the round – 14 holes! – Holmqvist managed to stay upright and carded a 74, but failed to qualify.

After the round, she told Svensk Golf that she was a “little dizzy and a little tired,” and conceded that she probably should head to the hospital … except that she had a flight to catch.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --- Always pick number 1 and a crew --
    --- The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ---
    --- Positive crew ---
    ---Misc. Entrepreneurship Crew

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Efilon View Post
    "To be a man, you need to have honour. Honour and a penis."
    -Shin Chan
    lmfao
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    lmfao
    That is pretty funny!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

asperger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asperger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asperger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Never say never - Justin bieber

WHAT?