Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3565
    LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeanValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hufo View Post
    "if you dream it, you can achieve it"
    my dreams (at night) are pretty sick though...not sure if I want them to become real.

enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "If it doesn't challenge you, then it doesn't change you."

"There are a lot of day I want to give up, but I say to myself "Train hard now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.""

Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Young67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What a great thread, thanks for all the great quotes. I have tons etched in my head but these ones are from a book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" when I was in high school. Finally read it a while back and I really liked these quotes:

"The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme effort-he never stretches to his full capacity, never stands up to his full stature." ~ Arnold Bennett

"If you could envision the type of person God intended you to be, you would rise up and never be the same again" ~ Someone

and

"When I was young and free and my
    imagination had no limits, I dreamed of
    changing the world;

As I grew older and wiser I realized the
    world would not change.

And I decided to shorten my sights
    somewhat and change only my country.
    But it too seemed immovable.

As I entered my twilight years, in one last
    desperate attempt, I sought to change
    only my family, those closest to me, but
    alas they would have none of it.

And now here I lie on my death bed and
    realize (perhaps for the first time) that if
    only I'd changed myself first, then by
    example I may have influenced my
    family and with their encouragement
    and support I may have bettered
    my country, and who knows I may have
    changed the world." ~ Anglican bishop

too each their own but It's quotes like those that motivate me. Again great thread, I hope to actually one day get through the entire thing.

avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fail 2 succeed...nice and simple

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amateurs practice until they get it right. We are professionals. Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know why they're champions? Because when others quit, they kept going.

aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can someone compile these and post on first page or something ****

MichaelKingAd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be the person you have always wanted to be, you have to remember the many reasons why you don't want to be the person you are. Fitness for life

Supplements Higgs Boson IsaacJewton's Avatar
    IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sethboss View Post
    Suffer discipline or suffer regret

Its simple but oh so true
    This one's a good one. Always liked it.
    KETOGENIC BRAH

HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000)

Fable

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.

TheMeyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Self image

"It's not what you call me, but what I answer to, that matters most" An African Proverb

hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die." --Brian Vaszily

Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumpingmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cschmunk37 View Post
    IF IT IS UP TO ME IT IS TO BE!!!

Ten simple words but so much meaning!
    love this one

deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Sweat is just weakness leaving the body."

Saw someone wearing a T-shirt with this on it. Got me pumped up.

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    “Happy moments, praise God.
    Difficult moments, seek God.
    Painful moments, trust God.
    Every moment, thank God.”

JamesAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One of my favourites:

"Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore for me, pain is pleasure" schwarzenegger

Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zargarian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just work hard in life.

That's one of my favorite advices..

wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "I have to know when I leave here nobody else is doing what im doing in here. That's what's gonna give me the confidence to move forward and have faith in myself when it comes time to get on stage knowing that step by step, rep by rep, brick by brick i put in the time and i busted my gut and everything else beyond that... i can't control that." - Evan Centopani
    bench-300x1,squat 405x1,deadlift-505x1
    Computer science major crew
    minimalism crew
    5/3/1 crew
    Willing to help any beginner out. PM.
    Steam handle - pistol234471

ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There will come times in your life when you feel that everything is going wrong. Everything you touch is turning to **** and you're failing.

If you believe that there is nothing you can do to turn this around...then you have failed even more so.

It is within all of us to change ourselves. You and you alone are the master of your destiny...unless you let someone else be said master.

Sometimes you'll hear people say you have to work smarter not harder.

Bull****...you have to work smarter AND harder. You have to study and act accordingly. And you have do things the right way...not the easy way.

Its time to realise that the bar is in your hands...not mine.
    Its time to know that hard work will turn your failures into successes.
    Its time to know that every single second you spend doing what others don't or won't so that you can have what others haven't...is the best investment you can make.
    Its time to know that a success is not being knocked down...a success is picking yourself up.
    Its time to know you will never truly succeed in life if you are not prepared to lay everything on the line.
    Its time to know that defeat is a temporary condition, it's giving up that makes it permanent.

and lastly.

Its time for you to realise that I did not come here to compete with you. That there is only one person here that can defeat me...and it is none of you.
    Its not about thinking you can do it. Its about knowing it.

Registered User BrandonSchemmel's Avatar
    BrandonSchemmel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    h ttp:// www .youtube. com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Idk if this was posted before, but if this doesn't motivate you, nothing can.
    "I guess it goes to show, no matter how much you suck, someone else sucks more. Unless of course you're the poor bastard that sucks the most. That would suck."

cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others

HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll rather be a lion for a day then a lamb that lives forever
    Everybody wants to be a body builder.....but don't nobody want to lift these HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS-Ronnie Coleman

Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Motivational Quotes

“Success is about having, excellence is about being. Success is about having money and fame, but excellence is being the best you can be.”-Mike Ditka

“Things that hurt, instruct.”-Benjamin Franklin

“If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out.”-George Brett

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”-Vince Lombardi

These are just a few of my favorite quotes.

Registered User fitflexbootcamp's Avatar
    fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The best one out of those three is the roosevelt one

danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “A life spent chasing dreams that never come true is better than a life spent running away from dreams that could have.” – Alan Aragon
    IIFYM - If you want it that much, just eat it FFS

shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.”
    - Henry Ford

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Benjamin Franklin

and of course.. the sig.. KG
    Success comes with sacrifice

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that someone" -- Kevin Garnett

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right" -- Henry Ford

iRepBack.. Always

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''It's a dying industry--Says the guy who quit and never worked hard enough to get to the top.''

cjhobbitbane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Came up with this today.

Squats are like Cowbell.

Registered User TheVeganMonster's Avatar
    TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.

~ Benjamin Franklin

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "I'd rather push it too far, than not far enough."

I heard dave pulcinella say this, but I'm not sure if he came up with it or not.