Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 3565
    Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    I've got shirts made up for:

"LIMITS: Are for people who have them."
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body."
    "DISCIPLINE: The bridge between setting goals and accomplishments."
    "Impossible is nothing."
    "This fire burns within me".
    "I fear nothing."

and I'm currently working on more this weekend
    I really like these. They may not be original but thanks for posting.
    "People ask me: 'what's your strongest body part?' I tell them: 'my mind.'"

MrRamsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Life's not about finding cover and waiting for the storm to pass....its about learning to dance in the ****ing rain.
    - Greg Plitt

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by willrut View Post
    "a lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep."
    win!!!
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont know if this quote was posted already but here it is anyway.

This is one of the most motivational speechs I've heard. This speech actually made me want to take my life into a new direction and start training.

Coach Flowers - I am a Champion
    Script

I will conquer what has never been conquered. Defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe where all those before me have doubted. I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my team. I have trained my mind and now my body will follow!

WHO AM I? …. I AM A CHAMPION!!!

I will acknowledge the fact that I am an elite warrior who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by any means at my disposal. I accept the fact that my team expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than our opponents. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One hundred percent and more.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained warrior. My heart and my soul will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are to weary. I will never falter, I will never lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats. I will never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my dying breath.

Energetically will I meet my enemies, no one will challenge me, none will stop me from my goal. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Champion’s word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall at the hands of my enemy and under no circumstances will I ever surrender.

Readily will I display the discipline and strength required to fight on to my objective and I will complete my mission. I will rise when I fallen. I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it beating on the ground. My enemy need not fear me but he will respect me and if he does not. I will make him respect me with all that I have to give.

History will remember my name and he will not have to be kind. For I will have denied his criticisms and put in my own praise, No one will define me, no one will tell me what I can achieve, none will say I have not given all I have to give and none will take my glory.

TLDR www DOT youtube DOT com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1fnQavGcwCo (Can't post links cause I'm still a noob)

DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBlackestBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep."
    Repped for Game of Thrones qoute!

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like this one..

- Always do what you are afraid to do.
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Your workout is my warm up" im sure someone already mentioned it, its just one of mu favorite.

Registered User Ramindermrsingh's Avatar
    Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramindermrsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Motivational Quotes

1. To be prepared is half the victory

2. Anger is one letter short of danger

3. Failure is success if we learn from it.

4. Judge each day by day the seeds we plant not the harvest we reap.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep."
    Originally Posted by BamaBruce View Post
    win!!!
    Agreed! Good one!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Fingoifin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening, the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86.400 seconds. Every night, it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day, it opens a new account for you. Each night, it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” You must live in the present on today’s deposits. Invest it so as to get it from the utmost health, happiness, and success. The clock is running. Make the most of today.

saw this on a friends ******** status...awesome

Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson

VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VICTORV1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    I've got shirts made up for:

"LIMITS: Are for people who have them."
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body."
    "DISCIPLINE: The bridge between setting goals and accomplishments."
    "Impossible is nothing."
    "This fire burns within me".
    "I fear nothing."

and I'm currently working on more this weekend
    That's Gregg Plitt for you I think hes one of the most motivational guys on youtube.

nazli0205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

joemcg111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Failure is just another opportunity to do it again......but better next time around.

chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The difference between "Baby don't look at me" and "Baby put your hands on me.." when I take off my clothes... That's my motivator.

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chelsbells View Post
    The difference between "Baby don't look at me" and "Baby put your hands on me.." when I take off my clothes... That's my motivator.
    lmao i love this
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    Think about your limits/goals.

''Never allow your enemies to know the boundaries of your empire. If you do, they will know where to defeat you.'' - Me
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

cschmunk37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IF IT IS UP TO ME IT IS TO BE!!!

Ten simple words but so much meaning!

VladMassillon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VladMassillon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VladMassillon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    simple one . Imperfect Action > Inaction. I LOVE this one, says it all.
    VladMassillon.com

Don't come at me too hard FiscMag's Avatar
    FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When it's Friday night and my body is dripping with sweat.
    I stare at myself in the mirror, winded from my last set of
    squats and wonder what it's like to be normal and have a social
    life. Then I realize that a "normal" life is not possible for me
    which is why I am here. I think about all the women I've wanted,
    all the things I've wanted to do, all of my failures.

"Normal" people would be overwhelmed with sadness when thinking of
    such things, but not me because, like I said, I'm not normal.
    I use my pain and frustrations, all of my heartache and disappointments....
    I use them as my fuel to lift harder and heavier until they escape my body as
    sweat instead of tears.
    July 16th, 2011 - Never Forget
    ----------------------------
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The only real failure is failure to try.

The only easy day was yesterday.

bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluelife93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't wait for things to happen .. Make 'em happen !

Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    almost got through this whole thread

MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.

A goal without a plan is just a wish

iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iiTzJSick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Marine Corps DOES NOT have any SFC's (Sergeant First Class).

Originally Posted by movebigweight73 View Post
    "I care not that you have fallen, I only care that you arise." - Unknown

"Control the thoughts before they become words, control the words before they become actions, control the actions before they become destiny." USMC Sgt. 1st class Sean Greene

byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byronraby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Fortune favors the bold."

Been living my life by it and it's completely true.

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    within struggle you will find strength
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

Registered User ChillinHawa11an's Avatar
    ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChillinHawa11an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "3 of the most powerful words in the English language are "I am responsible" It's tough to do, but when the day comes that you can say those words, believe them, and mean them, it will be the most liberating moments of your life. Taking responsibility for all of your results, for better or for worse, is taking back YOUR POWER to create results in your life"

-Tom Venuto

gokutupac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be the man you got to beat the man- Ric Flair

SJC92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The one in my sig works for me
    If you want change, you can change.

MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Superman_sean

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145219261