Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000) beepbeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of these have probably been posted already, but here goes:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

"If you can't sacrifice for your dream, then it's not your dream" -?

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, fabulous, gorgeous, talented? Actually, who are you not to be? ... You're playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you... It's not just in some of us. It's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we automatically give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others." -Marianne Williamson, famously used by Nelson Mandela

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." -Unknown

"Those who won't are no better than those who can't." -Brian Billick

kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50) kicha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Limitzx View Post
    "This is not doomsday. It's not the end of the world. It's just another training day for me. Everything in life is up for grabs. I've got to take what's mine. I've got to be right in the middle of it. I stopped once to watch the sights. It was the worst ****ing mistake I ever made. Don't make the same mistake. Not a single day will go by when you won't miss out in life, but I'm here to tell you the real life begins when you're in the weight room, struggling for a breath of air, fighting to re-rack that bar. Yeah, you can go out and play instead. But remember, playtime is for when you're a kid. And you're a man. So be prepared to get your hands dirty. Let's see some ****ing sweat and blood. Let's rock 'n roll brothers. "
    I really liked what you wrote~ to the point and non-flowery way of saying, 'if you aint here training right, what the hell you doing here?'
    ~ Cheers, K
    ~Stay True, Stay Metal~
    http://www.quick-weightloss-tips.org

rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world into defeat nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be lead by my shepherd, I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed
    .. theres no turning back

**Bleed Time Krew (BTK)**
    **☆☆☆υк �яєω**

http://www.miscsmusic.com

MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rocksmith View Post
    I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world into defeat nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be lead by my shepherd, I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed
    Quote is by Og Mandino
    -Matt

ARRUDA721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "If your not unconscious, then you quit"

mogadishumilee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool quotes

localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "No matter how long the road of success may be. I plan on to keep driving for greatness."
    "Put all your excuses aside and remember this. You are Capable."

"in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"everyday is a new battle."

"Today you are closer to the person you were meant to become."

xenojc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it bleeds, we can kill it. Arnold Schwarzenegger!

zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by uziel5000 View Post
    Yesterday is History. Tommorrow is a Mistery. Today is a gift. That's why they call it the "present".
    wow strong kung fu panda quote

BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Michael Jordan

Elgi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "you may say that i am a dreamer but i'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one"

"i am so fast i flip the switch and i'm in bed before the light are off" - Muhammad Ali

"i am too positive to be doubtfull, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated"

"Learn from yesterday, LIVE FOR TODAY and hope for tomorrow"

"there is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder"

"never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about"

"take risks if you win, you'll be happy, if you lose, you'll be wise"

be strong now because things will get better it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever"

"people who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours"

"everyone thinks of changing the world. But no one thinks of changing themselfs"

"the road to success is not a path you find but a trail you blaze"

"all dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them"

"don't waste a minute not being happy. if one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door"

"fear is what stops you... COURAGE is what keeps you going"

"the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."

" the difference between a successful person and others is not in a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."

my all time favorite

" LIFE ISEN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF"

" MY HUNGER FOR SUCCESS IS FUELED BY MY PASSION"

one of the best ones i read was

"procrastination is like masturbation, it might seem like a good idea at the time but in the end your just *ucking yourself"

and

"The best exercise is pumping and humping" - Arnold

Great thread!!!
    "You can do it!!! And if you can't then you're not trying hard enough."

'The best activitities for your health are pumping and humping.' - Arnold

'It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.'

Procrastination Is like Masterb**ion seems like a good idea at the time.. BUT in the end your just f**king yourself

Every time i hit the gym i'm looking for pain pain at the end of a set and pain at the end of every rep. Pain drives me. What drives you?

I REP BACK

keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50) keitznic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the body can achieve what the mind can perceive

localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fall 7 times get back eight. Never gave up, now fail labeled me, "Great"
    "Put all your excuses aside and remember this. You are Capable."

"in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"everyday is a new battle."

"Today you are closer to the person you were meant to become."

1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You deserve what you settle for...
    I always Rep back ! ! !

Location: Southport, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ACL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "CMON, Get Serious! 2 more!"

That has to be my best, I've said it out loud a few times in the gym when training alone =/

Piano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zyx1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how about someone with someone with ability put all the quotes into 1 page and updates it every week or so? could be cool

will rep

Voss.Empire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train like a freak and finish first cause second sucks, and not till somone says it cant be done will i know il close to success. no matter what the cost, wheither its blood sweat or tears, no matter what finish first. cause pain is temporary but pride is forever. and obsessive is just a word the lazy use to describe the deticated

strength does not come from physical capacity, but from indomitable will

sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjk4272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs.

Joan Welsh
    "The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now" Zig Ziglar

Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Voss.Empire View Post
    Train like a freak and finish first cause second sucks, and not till somone says it cant be done will i know il close to success. no matter what the cost, wheither its blood sweat or tears, no matter what finish first. cause pain is temporary but pride is forever. and obsessive is just a word the lazy use to describe the deticated

strength does not come from physical capacity, but from indomitable will
    Like this combo
    I always Rep back ! ! !

FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10) FoodBlister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." -Thucydides

We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
    and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
    - Thucydides, "History of the Peloponnesian War" (431-404 B.C.)

donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) donati03gt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it makes no difference what you do, do it as hard as you can for as long as you can and never give up.

- rip
    devo

syckboy731 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This one always helps me !

"It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

Rocky

olddart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more of a boxing thing but

"I can beat my own ass at the gym or i can let someone else do it for me in the ring"

RastaBaby18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread! It's really inspiring..

- Success is my only mother****ing option, failure's not.

darko12 hacked my account Candice_B's Avatar
    Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RastaBaby18 View Post
    Great thread! It's really inspiring..

- Success is my only mother****ing option, failure's not.
    isn't it from Eminem or something ?

"We make war that we may live in Peace"
    (Aristotle)

CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very awesome !!!

mcginley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcginley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my motivation

come home on your sheild , or come home on it
    when you enter the gym ask yourself why you even here.
    do not train to look good train to make others look bad
    obbsessed is the word the lazy use to descirbe the dedicated

one i use when i trian in mma andd jujitsu
    "train hard fight easy, train easy fight hard"
    I"f a picture is worth a thousand words -then
    an ACTION is worth a thousand pictures." - BJ PENN

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a new one a found the other day

"My belief is stronger than your doubt.."
    SC: BKing1024