Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 3565
    treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000) treyyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    look up, get up, and don't ever give up
    -michael irvin
    "I lived in the time of Zyzz."

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

GetSwole21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSwole21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All men are created equal, some just work harder in preseason. - Emmit Smith

mcbrijas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Believe it and you can achieve it.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KamYee View Post

Awesome quotes dude thx for sharing

perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My signature...
    You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't, pain is only weakness leaving the body!!

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just made this one up, but I doubt I'm the first one to say it.
    "I don't think of your diet as normal, and mine as obessive. I think of my diet as normal, and yours as living off cheat meals."

Magicmilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really Great Quotes

Originally Posted by RevolutionTheory View Post
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. - T. E. Lawrence

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. - Pete Seeger

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah Winfrey

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. - Elayne Boosler
    Beast Mode!

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Great ones dude thank you for sharing. i like bbmotiv7 it motivates me.
    that is the one I downloaded also!!

thanks
    GOAL is to be the best I have ever been in my life. Lose Fat Gain Muscle!.

--------------------
    1/9/12 209
    4/13/12 179
    4/27/12 172
    6/2/12 160
    Follow my current Transformation!! or let me know about yours

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142832321 - First Log Finished!!

NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AMAZING Quotes

mangomeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangomeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I knew I was going to be short but damn if I'm going to be small.-Shane Dimora (1980's muscle and fitness quote)

Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “We forge our bodies in the fire of our will.”

-Han, in Enter the Dragon

Somewhere, there is a path - one which escapes all eyes. This path is meant for you. Will you find it? And when you do, will you take it?

Before you begin your first rep, imagine that the weight is beyond anything you could ever dream of moving. Focus on this and believe it; feel it in your mind. Then, decide that you are going to tear it to hell.

Find the door to unimaginable power.

If you look deep inside yourself, in the dark, secret corners of your being, you will find something truly frightening. Something which yearns to create worlds, and to destroy universes.

Rise above everything you have ever known, and make yourself a god.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm trying to find some that haven't been used yet.. So many good ones!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    'If the bar ain't bending, then your just pretending'

Joshuare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

"It's not about waiting for the storm to pass.. It's about dancing in the ****ing rain" - Greg Plitt

Registered User LiftingHardBrah's Avatar
    LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiftingHardBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not sure if repost or not

"A man can only be beaten in 2 ways, if he dies or if he quits"

rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whoa really motivating!

rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50) rethillex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    scott hermans my guy... really great success!

RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They say a family that prays together, stays together.
    And one that walks apart just falls apart.
    So, together we stand, divided we fall.
    United, we form Voltron and take on all. Let’s move.
    Yes, the birds left the nest.
    I’m all grown up I gotta fly with the rest.
    Best of the best is what we strive to be.
    A legacy is what we trying to lead.
    Now say goodbye to the past.
    The future is here at last.
    The second coming.
    The new beginning.
    The truth is speaking.
    You should listen.
    So glorious.
    Victorious.
    We take what we want we born warriors.
    So glorious,
    Victorious.
    If you fall, get up and try it again.
    If you drop, get up and try it again.
    If you fall, get up and try it again.
    If you drop, get up and try it again
    We tired of being runners up.
    We coming up. Yup.
    We ready for whatever you put in front of us.
    Blood, sweat, tears, yeah.
    We dripped all three just to get here.
    No longer will I wake up and my dreams just vanished.
    It’s staring right at me, I must take advantage.
    Hard work pays off, you get what you put in.
    So why stop now?
    Gotta keep pushing.
    We in a fight to the finish,
    So why not fight 'til you finished?
    I’m my own author, here’s my story.
    My life’s been full of pain,
    Now where’s my glory?
    So glorious.
    Victorious.
    So glorious.
    Victorious.
    If you fall, get up and try to it again.
    If you drop, get up and try to it again.
    If you fall, get up and try to it again.
    If you drop, get up and try to it again.
    Need some Motivation?
    https://www.********.com/Motivation.Inspiration

“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice”

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''Everyday I turned you can't into I can." Rulon Gardener
    R.I.P. Hela
    "If you never talk to strangers, You'll never make any friends at all."
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The truly great do not put their pants on one leg at a time

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instructor class234

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''The people who put you down and tell you no are only saying it because they fear you are competition.'' - Me
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A good one, probably posted but i didn't see it here.

I choose...
    to live by choice, not by chance;
    to make changes, not excuses;
    to be motivated, not manipulated;
    to be useful, not used;
    to excel, not compete.
    I choose self-esteem, not self pity.
    I choose to listen to my inner voice,
    not the random opinion of others.

The last 2 phrases is the most we need

moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome quotes read almost all of them!

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    "If you've got one foot in the past, and the other in the future, you're pissing all over today."

DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeuceRooster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greatness is all up in this thread.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10) chelsbells is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "A body in motion stays in motion." -- I kept repeating this in my head during my run today and I kept me pushing forward!

"Sweat is fat crying!"

"Once you've tasted the sweetness of success, nothing else in the world can quench that thirst."

"Success is where you left it last time you tried and quit... now go get it, but this time don't let it go!"

"I could have slept in today but instead I decided to be better than you."

crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50) crenjamin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    100 pounds will always be 45.3592 kilograms

danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chelsbells View Post
    "A body in motion stays in motion."
    Good to see someone quoting Newtons Laws!

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"
    So the more you try to lift the more you CAN lift!

terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only moment when you regret a workout is when you miss one.