Page 66 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 3565
    jasonf9ace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonf9ace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They Sleep, We Grind! They Dream, We Shine! ~ Dwayne Johnson
    When you want to win as bad as you wanted that one breath of fresh air,then come back and see me. ~ unknown

ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    -Marcus Aurelius

...going to be added in my sig
    ***Verified Cologne Crew Splitter***

Glass Atomizers for Decanting Available:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155784113&p=1120964433#post1120964433

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I think is logical, to you its physically impossible.

BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzBmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen what you fear, I'm past beyond that. That thing that gives you tears, I have laughed and yawned at.
    My door is wide open for anybody that wants some.
    But, I don't even live inside a house, I haunt one.

Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Perfection is a state of mind. Nobody is perfect, there is only preparation. One who appears to be perfect is the most prepared"

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” ..Buddha
    Last edited by Maximus1985; 02-19-2012 at 01:09 AM.

ispidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ispidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ispidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ispidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ispidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ispidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Darkness is the new beginning ...
    Today, just like yesterday, and like tomorrow, I will make the most of my workout.
    I will be intense, I will be committed, I will be focused.
    Today, just like yesterday, and like tomorrow,
    I will push my body to the limit,
    I will embrace the hurt, I will embrace the pain.
    Today, just like yesterday and like tomorrow,
    I will lift heavier
    I will get bigger
    I will get stronger

HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great quotes!!!!!!

Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some of the good quotes that I didn't see or may be in the thread

"Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself. You may be surprised at how easily this happens. Your doubts are not as powerful as your desires, unless you make them so." -Marcia Wieder

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes. -Buddha (568-488BC)

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDiiCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Nothing in this world that is worth having comes easy." - Dr. Bob Kelso (Scrubs)

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes, you'll find, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones

"Failure is simply the opportunity to start again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

"Success is failure plus determination." - Anonymous

"Live every day better than your last and worse than your next." - Anonymous

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

"Failure is not having ever tried." - Unknown

"Quitters never win, winners never quit." - Unknown

"Survival of the fittest." - Charles Darwin

"You are the person others perceive you to be." - Anonymous

"Love your supporters, thank your critics." - Anonymous

"Time spent waiting is time wasted." - Anonymous

"If you didn't get what you wanted you didn't want it bad enough." - Unknown

"Whether you think you can or think you can't - you're right." - Henry Ford

"Tough times don't last, tough people do." - Robert Schuller

"Life is too short to live with regret." - Anonymous

"Actions speak louder than words." - Anonymous

"Just Do It." - Nike
    "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy." - Dr. Bob Kelso

Bears - Jags - White Sox - Bulls - Blackhawks

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't know if it was posted or not, but heard this on a youtube video.

Life does not give you what you want, it gives you what you deserve.

Laochra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "There's only one way to become champion; never ****ing lose!"

"From my rotting body flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity."

BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    love some of these quotes

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    www.geneticwar.com

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Train insane or remain the same.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

hervey18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Humble in victory, Gracious in defeat." Although its not the most motivating quote, it reminds me not to a cocky ******* and to work hard and be humble in my achievements

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, there are some amazing quotes in here.

KinglyGlory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “He who gains victory over other men is strong; but he who gains victory over himself is all powerful.”
    ~~ Lau Tzu

KinglyGlory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From the King...

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100%"
    ~~Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Steel isn't strong, boy; Flesh is stronger! ...THAT is strength, boy! THAT is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart..."
    ~~ THE RIDDLE OF STEEL, from 'Conan The Barbarian'.

elmst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here are my favourite quotes from this thread.

"Don't do your best, Do whatever It Takes"

"Discipline weighs an ounce, regret weighs a ton."

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on"

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" --Chinese proverb

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you no, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly....

...and you will tell them yes."

"Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, "I don't want to."

"If your not trying your hardest, why even bother trying."

"tomorrow starts today"

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." -- Robert Frost

"Champions are made when no one is watching."

"Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
-- Muhammad Ali

"when you're going through hell, keep going" - Churchill

"I will show you how great I am!!!" -- Muhammad Ali

"Failure is not having ever tried."

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post
    Great!! Instant motivation!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These quotes are great, thanks for posting.

Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500)
    "If I can change and you can change, everybody can change." - Rocky Balboa

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - JFK

"Yes we can." - Barack Obama

"I have a dream...." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    "My workout isn't done until there's blood under my nose" - Me

karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Fail to plan, plan to fail"
    kareng

karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    "If you don't feel like you want to die after cardio, than you didn't push hard enough"- Me
    kareng

"You snooze, you lose"
    kareng

*"To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail."
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meateater69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train as if your life depends on it, because it does.
    Your destiny gets shaped because of your consistent and habitual practice.

samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10) samos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Copy pasting some of these!