Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 3565
    Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"I thank God every single day that I wake up and............and I have the chance to do what I love to do" -GSP
    -Misc Cologne Crew-

ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100) ztoyman312 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BuryWhite View Post
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Love these quotes and hope that one day I can get them on posters.

What are you favorites?

I dig that arnold quote. Its such a true statement

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)

My Purpose Statement

Wrote this about a week ago:

My Purpose is to travel and explore the deepest recessions of my mind
    It's to take my energy, and radiate it out to change millions of lives
    It's to play the hand I'm dealt to my fullest extent,
    and to realize that every day I have been blessed
    Blessed with unlimited outcomes and opportunities.
    Incredible moments in life that are mine to seize
    This day, I live as if it is my last
    Everything that's happened has been left in my past
    Today, I find inner peace and enlightenment,
    and I finally forgive all the battles I've been fight against
    Today I create the greatest day of my life,
    And to truely enjoy it, is my God-given right!

TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "People ask why I train so much and eat like I do all the time. Well the answer is simple: I will not allow somebody with twice the genetics and half the determination be better than me"
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. "

- Arnold

SixOfOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."
    -Fight Club

dagher23q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Somewhere along the line, you changed, u stopped being you, u let people stick a finger in your face and tell you your no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for someone to blame, like a big shadow..
    The world aint all sunshine and rainbows , its a very mean and nasty place and i dont care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you their permanently if you let it.
    You; Me; Nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life, but it aint about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thats how winning is done !
    Cos if your willing to go through all the batlling you gota go through to get to where you wanna get, whos got the right to stop you?... who's got the right to tell u that? NOBODY. Its your right to listen to your gut it aint nobodys right to say no, not till u earn the right to be what you wna be and do what you wna do !
    So if you know what your worth then go out and get what your worth ! but you gota be willing to take the hit, and not point the finger saying you aint where you wna be cos of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that aint YOU. YOUR BETTER THAN THAT. - Rocky Balboa

SixOfOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    'Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.'
    - Bruce Lee

coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coffin91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - I'm addicted, I'm my best enemy, my best adversary. Everyday I defy myself. But who will be even better tomorrow? Music pushes me, it transports me. Some meters faster, some seconds farther. I surpass him, I surpass myself. Everyday is a new victory against my best enemy, against me.... I'm addicted.

Found this one a while ago. Think it was from nike

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth.

By the way, do you know what it's like to turn the head of a beautiful woman because of the way you're built? It feels good, Bob. Damned good

Want to lose that beer belly, Bob? I have a nutty idea. Put down the ****ing beer.
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by halteh View Post
    when we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth.

By the way, do you know what it's like to turn the head of a beautiful woman because of the way you're built? It feels good, bob. Damned good

want to lose that beer belly, bob? I have a nutty idea. Put down the ****ing beer.
    strong quotes brah!

RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoyalNavyGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To those who laughed at me because I cant play football, or pushed me around because I was smaller. To those who thought I was shy because I was quiet, and lazy because I didn't like team sports, to those who said I would amount to nothing, and was destined to failure. To the guys in the gym who laughed when I was new, and instead of helping, pointed and sn iggered. Thank you, thank you for feeding me the fuel to do what I do, thank you for providing me with the determination to follow my dreams no matter what. Because of you I am now stronger, because of you I am now fitter, because of you I am happy, I am what I want to be, because I am me.

manzo240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why i keep going

I get it all the time. Stop being so 'boring', what are u eating? Why won't u just have one beer. Try this, you get up on stage in front of a couple thousand people and show what your hiding under those clothes.- me

I know i'm different, rather I've deviate from what you perceive as the norm. You see no justification in my actions. But all the comments, criticisms, and the thoughts that I know are going through your mind faze me not one bit. They have a profound effect on what I do to prove you wrong in every way. To take what I have already done to the extreme. Because no matter how many 'here's why' speeches I give or how wide I try to open your eyes you just won't see it. Because you see me, just me, the 'now' me. Not what I have done and been through to stand only a few steps into the path I have created for myself. You can't and never will see what I'm dreaming, visualizing, and creating. But one day, through all the stress, and struggle, the countless hours, long nights, early mornings, and keeping my head in the game so I stay on the path of increase. One day it WILL be, maybe then you'll see, maybe then you'll understand. -me

Just because you want something, dosnt mean you deserve it. But if you want it bad enough, you'll do anything to earn it.- me

'Cause sometimes you feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.- eminem 'till I collapse'

It takes a strong mind to challenge the body, and even greater mind to challenge others. But it takes a courageous mind to challenge ones own mind, old beliefs, and old habits.- Jason huh

Mellsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone once told me -

"if you are not willing to sacrifice for your dream, then that sir, is not your dream!"

LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100) LionelAdriao is not very well liked. (-100)
    I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not. I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice. I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt. I feel those emotions but I drink them in and then swallow them away to the blackness of hell. I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride. Pride consumes the weak and kills their heart from within. If I fall... I will get up. If I am beaten... I will return. I will never stop getting better. I will never give up... EVER.

NinoChamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinoChamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinoChamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinoChamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinoChamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember that girl that called me an ugly piece of ****... Right now she’s in a basement eating taco bell and getting wasted, while im here, with more than twice of my own weight on my shoulders... Screw everything, leave it all in the gym...when i see you again im going to be a little bigger, a little stronger, and a little leaner. What will you be?

-- Pain is temporary, pride is forever

i mixed some quotes together and this came out, hope you guys like it

pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pkarmy76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always think of this one when doing a ruck march. cause 10 miles with heavy ass gear just sucks...

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.

He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?"

Found it awhile back, and it just stuck in my head.

zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is nothing in life impossible, many things are difficult, but never impossible.
    1k+

johnwarner75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “Dont be shy laddy-your mother certainly wasn’t! “

“Suck in the petrol “

Peter Haining, 3x rowing world champion and my old university coach.

predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!"

zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check my signature, its a small compilation of some quotes I've heard.
    1k+

justin11bell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justin11bell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Found these forums after buying supplements earlier this year and really enjoying alot about it.

Keep up all the good work everyone.

I'll start with my signature

Regards

JB
    Last edited by justin11bell; 07-12-2011 at 04:44 AM.

shigx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't slow down, because once you slow down...you stop
    Good is the enemy of great

BrazenApparel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What gets you motivated? I need help?

BrazenApparel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think nothing helps me be more motivated than having a friend or training partner there by your side sweating it out with you.

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DETERMINATION isn't smething that you wake up and have, DETERMINATION is something in your blood, something in your sweat and tears. DETERMINATION doesn't stop when it reaches goals, it blows goals away and creates new ones.
    I am DETERMINED.

Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recoverx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got this tattooed on my right side because it pumps me up whenever I'm at the gym, and after the road I've traveled from being overweight. I say this quote before I do any competitions or sports, or anything I do in life.

"What we do in life, Echoes in Eternity" - Maximus Decimus Meridius "Gladiator"
    Mmm I looove chocolate, but I can't eat it or else Ill get fat, but its sooooooo goood.