Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Everybody pities the weak. Jealousy you have to earn." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all".

"Violence is a survival tool".

"Fear is the true opiate of combat".

hklar17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -What You Put In Is What You Get Out!

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure if this has been posted, but this quote basically puts my day-to-day decisions into perspective.

"Everything you do, every decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."
    www.geneticwar.com

fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogenijus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Hi, i'm new in this forum and i like this thread very much. For the topic my favorite quote: "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars"

LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeChanging09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post
    "Everything you do, every decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."
    Truth 100%... Check sig because its by far the most true!!

white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50) white-goodman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of these are awesome.

Can anyone make some of these into background images for desktops? that'd be pretty cool

SMTWTFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

Thats a good one.

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Our Greatest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
    talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
    You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.
    There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other
    people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
    God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
    we unconsciously give other people
    permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
    Our presence automatically liberates others.

-Marianne Williamson
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You just-you ain't gettin' it. You don't understand. This is the only thing you're ever gonna have. Forever, it carries you forever. It's an ugly fact of life. It's the only fact of life. You got one year, one stinkin' year to make yourself some memories, son. That's all. It's gone after that. And I'll be damned if you're not gonna miss it.
    Last edited by Halothane; 06-24-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    Garrett Hills, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
    Exercise Physiologist/Strength Coach

Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love this thread!

Originally Posted by mendozaj0214 View Post

"Compliments destroys a bodybuilder, Criticisms makes one"
    That is SO TRUE!
    "Fork downs and plates pushes."

-Theapexxxx

++ Positive Crew ++

JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500) JAY- is not very helpful. (-500)
    "You are. Idiots. All of you. I am too. You lift, you eat, you sleep, you progress. Have a ****ing cookie. Will this lifestyle take you anywhere? Get you that big promotion? Teach you about finances and how to change a flat tire? Every week, for hours of time that could otherwise be used productively, in the gym you sit. You lift. You drink tap water. You listen to music. You do not wear proper clothing. You grunt, struggle, risk injury, sweat, bleed, and walk out a beaten man. Recreation should ease the mind, not beat the body. Between your diet, your workouts, your rest, and probably for most of us our genetics, we will fail to reach the pro's 999 times out of 1,000. And that's being generous.

But you know what? The part that sucks the most? The salt on the wound? We know this. We know that it is unlikely we will ever set foot on an IFBB stage and stand medial deltoid to medial deltoid with the pros. We are aware, as a whole, that at 45 years old, if we are to be pulled over and arrested for impersonating a police officer, we will not get the Ronnie Coleman headline. Most of us will be working, sleeping, struggling to get by. Some of us may not make it that far. Others will drop this habit within the next few years. Some will grow fat, others will waste away to scrawn. This is something that is fleeting, youth and muscularity, gone in an instant.

And we fight. We fight everything. Gravity, when 405 pounds of iron is bestowed upon our backs and the only thing keeping it from crushing our bodies is our will to squat. Others, when we are so dedicated that those 95 pound dumbells are not going anywhere until my sets of shrugs are done. Even our own bodies that we are trying to build and nurture, we fight. Not hungry? Too ****ing bad, here's 40 grams of protein, 10 grams of healthy fats, and 50 grams of complex, grainy, tasteless carbohydrates. See you again in 2 hours.

And this my friends, is why we succeed. We do not give up. We do not back down. We do not succumb to temptations and the obstacles thrown our way. Every morning, at 5 am, while others may sleep, we train. After a long shift at work, problems with the girlfriend, life gives us lemons, and we train. We will not go pro, we will not be the next GQ cover, we will not make a name for ourselves. We do this for our own peace, our own good, our own satisfaction, and that is nothing that can be taken, even in the deepest of recessions."
    Powerlifter

'under the bar; where ego's are buried and monsters a born'

My log...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=430420771#post430420771

OG of America, * YEAH! DJScrew_inmyCup's Avatar
    DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Radiasian View Post
    I was gonna rip his heart out, im the best ever, im the most vicious, most ruthless, champion theres ever been. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and im just ferocious wanna eat your children, praise be to allah!
    i remember that! mike tyson FTW
    MMMC, Gangsta Nation, NYC
    PM me for Misc Kik Messenger group chat invite

AtlBraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train...Everyday...For you? No, I train for me. Even though I may think about you each and every brutal second I'm out there, I only do it to hold me over until the next moment in MY life. I only do it in hopes that one day I might become what I've built you up to be in MY mind. The day this training of mine is over, is the day that I forget about you. And on that day, I'll stop, turn around, and say "damn boy, that was hard, lets move on to something that's actually worthy of a challenge." Yeah, that's right. I may have moved a little ways away, but I'm still a presence to be reckoned with. You remember that next time you even THINK about trying to make a fool of me at my own games

Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "it's over 9000"

GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000) GBHammbone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    secone one in my sig

5P's: Proper Preperation Prevents Poor Performance

This was on a sign in the football weightroom in high school
    Packer Backer

I randomly rep reds to try to make them green, 13 so far.

Let's eat grandma.
    Let's eat, grandma.
    Punctuation saves lives.

TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRUEmass88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." -Arnold

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Death-Note View Post
    "it's over 9000"
    OMFG. I love that skit. It's probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. IT"S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivational

Discipline is the bridge between setting goals and accomplishments.

Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    From Fight Club:

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I f*ck like you wanna f*ck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."
    "Fork downs and plates pushes."

-Theapexxxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    "All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or he wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you no, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly....

...and you will tell them yes."
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZepLike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "You always pass failure on the way to success."

?You ain't gonna miss your water until your well runs dry?

?Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...?
    Shut the **** up and train.

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=372534941#post372534941

David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David.Remley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no pain no gain

if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000) if3ii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Military related

"The only easy day was yesterday" SEALs motto

"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war" William Shakespeare

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
    He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?"
    US Army Scout Pilot "Out Front", forward deployed.

Rep on site: All military, LE, dog lovers, gun owners, triathletes
    I always rep back
    Militaryathlete.com

C306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I have a bunch written at the back of my work out book. here they are

Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals
    you must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures
    The dictionary is the only place success comes before work
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit
    Where you start is not as important as where you finish
    Try not to become a man of success, but become a man of value
    Always give a hundred percent and you'll never have to second guess yourself
    Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential
    Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can
    Do every act of your life as if it were your last
    A person shows what he has by what he does with what he has
    Be as you wish to seem
    Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines you well you do it

Determination, Patience and courage are the only things needed to improve any situation
    Do not fear the winds of adversity. Remember a kite rises against the wind rather than with it

March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move forward to perfection. March on. And fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on lifes path

Most games are lost, not won.

Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "This is not doomsday. It's not the end of the world. It's just another training day for me. Everything in life is up for grabs. I've got to take what's mine. I've got to be right in the middle of it. I stopped once to watch the sights. It was the worst ****ing mistake I ever made. Don't make the same mistake. Not a single day will go by when you won't miss out in life, but I'm here to tell you the real life begins when you're in the weight room, struggling for a breath of air, fighting to re-rack that bar. Yeah, you can go out and play instead. But remember, playtime is for when you're a kid. And you're a man. So be prepared to get your hands dirty. Let's see some ****ing sweat and blood. Let's rock 'n roll brothers. "
    Cutting.
    "If your not in 100%, then get the f*ck out now."

youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Take what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is essentially your own."
    My Story:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114889111

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thall345 View Post
    here are just some of the ones i have collected over the past year... feel free to add your favorites to the list

the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary

Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."

"You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

WORK NOT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Be proud, but never satisfied."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever" - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - Unknown

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

"Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - Stella Juarez Author

"Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

"If you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don't nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life - this is also 'playing' the game!" - Emily Post

"The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope" - Norman Cousins Author

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher, Poet, and Classical Philologist

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" -Chinese proverb

"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - Unknown

"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - Ralph Marston, Author and Publisher of The Daily Motivator

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown

"Strength is the product of struggle" - Unknown

"The race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - Unknown

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop, About Bodybuilding Reader

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Unknown

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist." Vince McConnell

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot

"Belief triggers the power to do" -David Schwartz

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn vos Savant, Columnist

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it." - Lena Horne, Singer

"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. - Brian Tracy, Motivational speaker

"Your body hears everything your mind says." - Naomi Judd, Singer/Songwriter

"The man who has no imagination has no wings. " - Muhammad Ali, Boxing Champion, Peace Ambassador

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky, Professional Hockey Player

"The harder you work, the luckier you get." -Gary Player, Golfer

"Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do" - John Wooden, UCLA Basketball Coach

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure. - Colin Powell, U.S. Secretary of State

"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump, Entrepreneur

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." - Anais Nin

"Quitters never win and winners never quit " - anonymous

"To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift" Steve Prefontaine, runner

"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."- Chinese Proverb

"Things do not change. We change." - Henry David Thoreau, Author/Philosopher

Hard work is a two-way street. You get back exactly what you put in.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"Many people believe things happen to a reason, well I say go out and make those things happen

try and fail but dont fail to try

"You give what you give, what you dont give is lost forever, this day will never come again"

"I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

"Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them." ? Unknown
    repped

Registered User movebigweight73's Avatar
    movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) movebigweight73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "I care not that you have fallen, I only care that you arise." - Unknown

"Control the thoughts before they become words, control the words before they become actions, control the actions before they become destiny." USMC Sgt. 1st class Sean Greene

boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boNie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "It's never too late to become what you might have been".
    "If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting."

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MOTIVATION ("The flow") The Psychology of Optimal Experience

Studies at the University of Chicago by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, author of "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience" concluded that the highest achievers are those who consistently push themselves out of their comfort zones. Instead of withdrawing to their comfort zones when they don't get immediate results, they force themselves to stay at this awkward, uncomfortable and painful (but higher and better) level of performance until the pain finally subsides and they become comfortable at the new higher level. Or, as motivational speaker Tom Hopkins puts it, "pain of every change is forgotten when the benefits of that change are realized."

one more....Achievement expert Brian Tracy says, "90% to 95% of people will withdraw to the comfort zone when what they try doesn't work. Only that small percentage, 5 or 10 percent, will continually raise the bar on themselves; they will push themselves out into the zone of discomfort, and these are always the highest performers in every field.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.