Page 32 of 119 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
    Moe26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moe26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I’ll give you anything you’ll ever need and I’ll find a way to turn you into a monster. Me and you we can rule the world ’cause no ones gonna mess with me I’m a monster"
    workout as hell to see heaven

MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ''Doubt Me, Hate Me, you are the inspiration I need''

DntWrryBeHappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DntWrryBeHappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just thought of this, not sure if its been said.

Look back on life. Can you really remember all the pain? Can you still feel it the way you did then? keep looking back. Can you remember the pleasure? Can you still feel the way you did during those moments however short they may be? How does that feel? Which feeling is stronger? Which feels better? Which do you want to feel more? Pain? Or the pleasure of not succumbing to that pain? That's all on you. Make it happen.
    -Me

Muscle4Navy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "When my muscles say no i say YES!" Arnold-Duh..

"Stay away from the dark ones boy" Grandpa G.
    When my muscles say no, I SAY YES!

gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sorry if it has already been quoted

There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever." - Gandhi

gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DntWrryBeHappy View Post
    Just thought of this, not sure if its been said.

Look back on life. Can you really remember all the pain? Can you still feel it the way you did then? keep looking back. Can you remember the pleasure? Can you still feel the way you did during those moments however short they may be? How does that feel? Which feeling is stronger? Which feels better? Which do you want to feel more? Pain? Or the pleasure of not succumbing to that pain? That's all on you. Make it happen.
    -Me
    I like this, great quote!

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "if you sometimes feel a little useless, offended or depressed; remember you were once the fastest & most victorious little sperm out of millions"
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

Registered User badmammerjammer's Avatar
    badmammerjammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badmammerjammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badmammerjammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badmammerjammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badmammerjammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badmammerjammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Are you here to just go through the motions, or permanently alter your DNA?"

I've taken to asking this in my head before each set...its a paraphrase of something that I saw in a recent magazine article.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    opinions are like a**holes...everyone has one and they usually stink

Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "If the sky's the limit, then most birds have gone further than us...So have no limits!" - Just made that up, feedback?

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you're not training...someone else is training TO KICK YOUR ASS!
    ====Flip=Gameover=Crew===
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

...this user Reps back...

114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

SUBD for life
    "Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable."

FB fan page--http://www.********.com/MariaMartinezLIKEABOSS

KnightOfWinter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haven't seen this one yet:
    "You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer."
    -Goethe

I've carried that quote on a laminated card in my wallet for almost ten years now.

turb0j0hnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "The Brave might not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all." - Richard Branson

ficousmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal." - Rod Dixon

Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Decept View Post
    "If the sky's the limit, then most birds have gone further than us...So have no limits!" - Just made that up, feedback?
    Sky cant be the limit because we went to the moon. Also we went further than the birds.

EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" -Socrates.

Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not sure if it's been posted:

"The only easy day was yesterday."

- Navy SEAL Commandment.

gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gMac2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I just want to conquer people and their souls."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating ... It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

- Mike Tyson

kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."

-Will Smith

Pursuit of Happiness.

JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JerkinPurkin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fishscale4sale View Post
    Best motivational quote ever:

"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    - Lance Armstrong

"I will Become, what I know I am"
    -Jordan #23

FrontRunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hustle beats talent, when talent dosent hustle.

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't live forever.....
    ....but I can LIVE
    ====Flip=Gameover=Crew===
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

...this user Reps back...

mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mch685 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KnightOfWinter View Post
    Haven't seen this one yet:
    "You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer."
    -Goethe

I've carried that quote on a laminated card in my wallet for almost ten years now.
    Originally Posted by turb0j0hnny View Post
    "The Brave might not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all." - Richard Branson
    these two have me fired up... too bad I still have a few more hours until gym time!!

Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    See sig. Also one of my favorites that turned my life around: "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.

Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ghostcode View Post
    See sig. Also one of my favorites that turned my life around: "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    your sig:

Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of the things i say all the time i don't think anyone else made them up.

"You have to know where you've been to know where you are going!"

and when someone says I can't you reply with

"You want to know why? Because you've got no HEART!"
    "Go home and tell Mom that you're a man now." - Mark Rippetoe
    Anger,Envy, and Self Hatred is all one needs to stay motivated!

Follow my path to greatness http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Tree_v1...path_unbeaten/

Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "If you don’t want to do something, one excuse is as good as another."
    Yiddish Proverb

"Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means. It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible."
    Francois La Rochefoucauld

"I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse."
    Florence Nightingale

"People with integrity do what they say they are going to do. Others have excuses."
    Dr. Laura Schlessinger
    If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse.

The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire produces a small amount of heat.

italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "One Life to Live"

erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tree_v1 View Post
    Some of the things i say all the time i don't think anyone else made them up.

"You have to know where you've been to know where you are going!"

and when someone says I can't you reply with

"You want to know why? Because you've got no HEART!"
    i think "You have to know where you've been to know where you are going!" is off of the movie cars haha. but yes it is a good saying
    " its very hard in the beggining to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other guys. eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit."

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not many people understand what a pump is. It must be experienced to be understood. It is the greatest feeling that I get. I search for this pump because it means that that my muscles will grow when I get it. I get a pump when the blood is running into my muscles. They become really tight with blood. Like the skin is going to explode any minute. It’s like someone putting air in my muscles. It blows up. It feels fantastic.”

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

You stand alone, ten plates in the hole. It's you versus the weight. You're thinking, i'm gonna' get freakin crushed! You're thinking, i'm not gonna' get up. Yeah, you'll puke. Yeah it'll be hard getting off the crapper the next couple days. But it'll be worth it, cuz when there's chalk on your hands and sweat on your back, there's no better place in the world. This is pain. This is Animal. Can you handle it?

A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

“I can’t do it” never yet accomplished anything; ‘I will try’ has performed wonders.

Never go backwards. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.

Welcome to The Pain Zone, This is Where We Live

An ounce of action is better than a ton of words.

“Make me proud today!” said the dumbbell...
    The best inspiration is not to outdo others, but to outdo ourselves.

Don't look at the weight, just lift the crap!

Limits are for people who have them.

Be Charitable... Lift harder for those who can't.

Hit the wall, Tear it down

This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on the bench, hours on end. What are you on?

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.

Start wide, expand further, and never look back.

"If", "perhaps" and "but" never got any person anywhere

"I don't have time to lift, I make time"

THE MORE I TRAIN,
    THE HARDER I GET

THE HARDER I GET,
    THE MORE LETHAL I AM

THE MORE LETHAL I AM,
    THE FEWER THE OPPONENTS

THE FEWER THE OPPONENTS,
    THE LESS TO LOSE

THE LESS TO LOSE,
    THE MORE I LET UP

THE MORE I LET UP,
    THE MORE ROOM FOR MISTAKES

THE MORE ROOM FOR MISTAKES,
    THE MORE I TRAIN

Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence

It's not body maintenance. It's body building

Do these red spandex pants make my butt look big?"

"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

- "The Man in the Arena"

"Be the Hammer, not the nail"

"Act like you've got something between your legs besides a slit"

"There are many times I wish I was playing 18 holes of golf instead of training on my bike in cold, miserable weather. But in the final analysis, I'd rather win the Tour de France than play 18 holes of golf, that's why I do it." - Greg Lemond

"Development ends where satisfaction begins."

"I like to let my lifting do the talking." – Ed Coan

“People cannot believe I am natural because I train every day of my life as they have never trained a day in theirs.” - Alexander Karelin

It's not where you came from...it's where you're going...It's not what's on you...but what's in you...it's not what you're driving it's what drives you that's important

The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when no one else is watching." -
    -- Anson Dorrance

"The difference between the freaks and the flock is the ****ing fork."

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!"

"The world says masculinity is what you can consume. How much beer you can drink. How many women you can conquer. How much iron can you push. But it's really not about what you can consume -- it's about what you can produce. What kind of legacy can you leave and how can you impact people around you. Thats what it's all about, in my opinion."

Lift for gains, not for glory. Control your ego and the weight.

"While you are doing bench and curls, your competition is doing squats and cleans and when you meet up on the field, they are going to f***ing kill you!"

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful

Guy- "So how much do you weigh?"
    Girl- "120"
    Guy- "I could do you for reps"
    Girl- *slap*

Find your limits.... Then smash through them

If you don't get nervous before you train, you don't train hard enough."

1. I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Newb: Got any good ab exercises?
    Rip: Got any better questions?

If you insist on wearing gloves, make sure they match your purse.

"Perfect is the enemy of good".

There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and in general, just more useful.

The fact is that the adaptive processes of the human body will only respond if continually called upon to exert a greater magnitude of force to meet higher physiological demands.

its very hard in the beggining to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other guys. eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit."

You wins some you lose some. You want a friend? Get a dog.

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you're an honest person is like expecting the bull not to charge you because you're a vegetarian"

"Passion is born when you catch a glimpse of your potential"
    "Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you."
    Hesitation enhances fear
    "I would rather make my name then inherit it"
    And if you're doing it right, you're competing against the baddest, sickest motherf***er there is .. Yourself.
    Put that steel on your back and give it a mother****ing ride, son.
    First, the only person you have anything to prove to is yourself. Second, you can watch life with your nose pressed up against the glass. Or you can swing the doors open and step inside."
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.