Page 31 of 119 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    TrueMotivation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Figured this would be a good place for my first post...

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi
    (When we just don't feel like working out, or doing something in our lives, remember this)

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. -Arthur C. Clarke
    (people tell you that you can't do it, use that and prove them wrong)

Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” -Crossman
    (stay focused on your goals)

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” -Swindoll

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.” -Jackson
    (put your mind to it, focus on it, be determined, and only success can happen)

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."~ Earl Nightingale
    (Just cause you don't see change happening instantly, stick with it, change is the only constant thing)

"Where the heart is willing, it will find a thousand ways. Where it is unwilling, it will find a thousand excuses." ~ Arlen Price
    (If you can make an excuse, you won't do something. Get rid of excuses)

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."
    ~ George Bernard Shaw
    (Don't blame things on where you were born, how you were raised. You are your own person, make this life yours.)

Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
    -Theodore N. Vail

Triumphs without difficulties are empty. Indeed, it is difficulties that make the triumph. It is no feat to travel the smooth road. -Source Unknown

Registered Platinum User ahatch133's Avatar
    ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look me in the eye. It's ok if you're scared. So am I. But we're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of what I won't become, and you're scared of what I could become. Look at me. I won't let myself end where I started. I won't let myself finish where I began. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important more courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am.
    The Lord is my Light and My Salvation.

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

thugfresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''”
    -muhammed ali

TrueMotivation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One more rep... One more mile... When I my body says I can't do anymore, I must do one more.

Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I read this in a book i probably wont get it right but here it is- Being humble isnt thinking less of yourself its less thinking of yourself

ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey all, it's been awhile since I've been in this thread. Figured I'd toss in some new ones that have been stuck on me; hope they haven't been reposted a bunch of times (I apologize if they have been)

Accept the challenges, so you may feel the exhilaration of victory. -George S. Patton

Strength is a matter of a made up mind. -John Beecher

Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel. -Napoleon Hill

The rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain that must precede the victory.
    -Ted W. Engstrom

Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is born vanquished. -Anne Sophie Swetchine

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Registered User TheHeirApparent's Avatar
    TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "aesthetics are like that nice european car that just takes too much maintenance. sometimes u just want a big truck for some heavy lifting" ----me haha
    Point the biggest skeptic out, I'll make him a believer.

R.I.P. Koloseum Gym

LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131240113

Registered Platinum User ahatch133's Avatar
    ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahatch133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
    Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders
    The Lord is my Light and My Salvation.

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

devanand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by thall345 View Post
    here are just some of the ones i have collected over the past year... feel free to add your favorites to the list

the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary

Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."

"You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

WORK NOT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Be proud, but never satisfied."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever" - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - Unknown

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

"Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - Stella Juarez Author

"Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

"If you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don't nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life - this is also 'playing' the game!" - Emily Post

"The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope" - Norman Cousins Author

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher, Poet, and Classical Philologist

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" -Chinese proverb

"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - Unknown

"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - Ralph Marston, Author and Publisher of The Daily Motivator

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown

"Strength is the product of struggle" - Unknown

"The race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - Unknown

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop, About Bodybuilding Reader

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Unknown

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist." Vince McConnell

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot

"Belief triggers the power to do" -David Schwartz

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn vos Savant, Columnist

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it." - Lena Horne, Singer

"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. - Brian Tracy, Motivational speaker

"Your body hears everything your mind says." - Naomi Judd, Singer/Songwriter

"The man who has no imagination has no wings. " - Muhammad Ali, Boxing Champion, Peace Ambassador

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky, Professional Hockey Player

"The harder you work, the luckier you get." -Gary Player, Golfer

"Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do" - John Wooden, UCLA Basketball Coach

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure. - Colin Powell, U.S. Secretary of State

"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump, Entrepreneur

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." - Anais Nin

"Quitters never win and winners never quit " - anonymous

"To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift" Steve Prefontaine, runner

"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."- Chinese Proverb

"Things do not change. We change." - Henry David Thoreau, Author/Philosopher

Hard work is a two-way street. You get back exactly what you put in.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"Many people believe things happen to a reason, well I say go out and make those things happen

try and fail but dont fail to try

"You give what you give, what you dont give is lost forever, this day will never come again"

"I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

"Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them." ? Unknown
    Thanks a Lot i was searching for these quotes for a long time. This would be of great help to me when i work out.

themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary - vince lombardi

pain is only temporary, victory is forever - jeremy h

training is everything, it is what makes champions and breaks records. and nothing can substitute for that - unknown

luke15186 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "The opposite of fear is love"
    Get Mean

jamanga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great set of quotes

erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erichx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry if any reposts. i new to the website. i love it!

"Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.” idk

“Storms make trees take deeper roots.” - Dolly Parton

" its very hard in the beggining to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other guys. eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." -idk

irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Awesome!

Originally Posted by ahatch133 View Post
    Look me in the eye. It's ok if you're scared. So am I. But we're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of what I won't become, and you're scared of what I could become. Look at me. I won't let myself end where I started. I won't let myself finish where I began. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important more courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

This quote is awesome! Its exactly what I needed. Love it!

MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Found this one of EFS, love it.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
    When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about,
    When he might have won had he stuck it out;
    Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–
    You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
    It seems to a faint and faltering man,
    Often the struggler has given up,
    When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
    And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out–
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems so far,
    So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–
    It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.

- Author unknown
    blahhhhh
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lineux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Words

This one has been with me for quite some time now, I have based my life around it, I have modified it a bit. The original is on my signature.

"I dont WANT it to be easier, I WANT ME to be better"
    The road to success is strewn with the abandoned vehicles of the faint-hearted.

katsumoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite poem:

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley

BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lucky Tiger Vetiver Deodorant and Body Spray

Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Attadogga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer."
    If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse.

The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire produces a small amount of heat.

Leggsta84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're right." unknown
    There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
    won't feel insecure around you.

Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "The secret to success is failure" - probably said by someone else but I thought of it last night...

Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that last rep is when the muscle will grow--Mike Mentzer

musclestrong49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    arnold

PenalCramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just think this is meaningful to me

"I find reasons to go for a workout, you find excuses to skip them. And you wonder why you don't grow"

Love this thread

Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "lets get serious" - Arnold (Arnold says this to Ed Corney while he is pushing through is last few reps of squats)
    "The only place Success comes before Work, is in the dictionary"

jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have barely a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in there with the best college football players in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back.

-Fortune from the film Rudy

Adi1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not a hobby, It's a lifestyle

Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These quotes are all really motivating. Although this isn't specificly related to bodybuilding, this has to be my favorite:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

305to155 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself" - DH Lawrence
    9/15/10 - Week 1: 305
    9/22/10 - Week 2: 293
    9/29/10 - Week 3: 291
    10/6/10 - Week 4: 286
    10/13/10 - Week 5: 283
    10/20/10 - Week 6: 280
    10/27/10 - Week 7: 279
    11/3/10 - Week 8: 279
    11/10/10 - Week 9: 277 (-28) lbs

Do it because they say you can't!