Thread: Water Problems?

beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Water Problems?

Obviously water is very important. Here are some questions? -

When I do cardio, my kidney begins to hurt, is that because Im not having enough water or is that because I drank a lot of water.

Another question - How can I know, if I am having enough water, should my piss be yellow to indicate im having enough or colourless?
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Colorless=you drank alot of water

and as for the first question id like to know also

buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    prob cos ur not having enough water.

lol at sayin this- piss should be pale yellow for optimum hydration

AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beastisized View Post

When I do cardio, my kidney begins to hurt, is that because Im not having enough water or is that because I drank a lot of water.

Another question - How can I know, if I am having enough water, should my piss be yellow to indicate im having enough or colourless?
    You may want to check with your doc for that, because the details are way too vague to simply be caused by water.

A clear tincture, anything near a light yellow color is an optimal indication of proper hydration, and well cleansed colon!
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

0341 Infantry Mortarman

Philippians 4:13 We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and without Christ we can do nothing! Joshua 1:9, Colossians 1:9-14
    Pray for all U.S. military troops at home and abroad in Jesus name.

PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When your piss is yellow i do believe it's because your body is flushing out unused nutrients.
    When it's clear, it means since the last time you pissed yellow, you didn't ingest more nutrients than your body used, or you drank lots of water.

Drink a litre of milk, your piss will be yellow, cause your body won't use everything in the milk. Drink a litre of water, your body will use what water is needed, and piss the rest out.
    PRM - Off-Season and Competition Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140058233

buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buryfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
    When your piss is yellow i do believe it's because your body is flushing out unused nutrients.
    When it's clear, it means since the last time you pissed yellow, you didn't ingest more nutrients than your body used, or you drank lots of water.

Drink a litre of milk, your piss will be yellow, cause your body won't use everything in the milk. Drink a litre of water, your body will use what water is needed, and piss the rest out.
    when piss is really dark yellow, this indicates the body has made alot of urea to be removed as it is poison to the body, this can come from waste products from chemical processes in the body, but also from example the intake of too much protein, which is deaminated in the liver (removing the amino group) to convert it to urea to be removed.
    nutrients would not be pissed out as such if you stick the right amount of these, as for example glucose and proteins are both 100% reabsorbed by the kidneys in the loop of henle and the collecting duct

Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think anything from a light yellow to clear is fine
    sorry to hijack your thread aswell but is there such a thing as too much water? i drink 6-8 litres a day
    "Although the other night I had a gay dream (no homo) and I came in the dream" - muscleman009
    "I asked her if she has ever clogged a toilet, before wiping... i failed hard lol" - FrankMcGarth_Jr

Rep Owed:

Negs Owed:

I rep back 100+

~~~My Journal~~~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118712901

Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wardy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    sorry to hijack your thread aswell but is there such a thing as too much water? i drink 6-8 litres a day
    dont think so ? but 6-8 litres a day sheesh how do you manage that ?
    Men do less than they ought, unless they do all they can. - Thomas Carlyle.

henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Are you sure you're not cramping? I don't see how you can feel your kidney.

Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wardy15 View Post
    dont think so ? but 6-8 litres a day sheesh how do you manage that ?
    haha dont know, i drink a pint at a time and seem to get quite bad dry throat
    "Although the other night I had a gay dream (no homo) and I came in the dream" - muscleman009
    "I asked her if she has ever clogged a toilet, before wiping... i failed hard lol" - FrankMcGarth_Jr

Rep Owed:

Negs Owed:

I rep back 100+

~~~My Journal~~~

beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not exactly my kidney, liver, something like that lol
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

Not exactly my kidney, liver, something like that lol
    sure its not just a stitch? lol

Rep Owed:

Negs Owed:

I rep back 100+

~~~My Journal~~~

AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes there is, it's called water intoxication my friend.

0341 Infantry Mortarman

Philippians 4:13 We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and without Christ we can do nothing! Joshua 1:9, Colossians 1:9-14

Originally Posted by AFXC1 View Post
    Yes there is, it's called water intoxication my friend.
    got any rough figures for it so i can see how much i shud be drinking?

Rep Owed:

Negs Owed:

I rep back 100+

~~~My Journal~~~

gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sure its not just a stitch? lol
    What he is describing is definitely a stitch...you need to work on your breathing while running. It is basically a spasm of your diaphragm and caused by your body bouncing up and down coupled with shallow breathing. You have to breathe deeply and take in a lot of air if you don't want this to happen.

PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buryfan1 View Post
    when piss is really dark yellow, this indicates the body has made alot of urea to be removed as it is poison to the body, this can come from waste products from chemical processes in the body, but also from example the intake of too much protein, which is deaminated in the liver (removing the amino group) to convert it to urea to be removed.
    nutrients would not be pissed out as such if you stick the right amount of these, as for example glucose and proteins are both 100% reabsorbed by the kidneys in the loop of henle and the collecting duct
    Every single time after my multis, my piss is pretty yellow, excess vitamins/nutrients from the multis not being used.
    PRM - Off-Season and Competition Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140058233

Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
    Every single time after my multis, my piss is pretty yellow, EXCESS vitamins/nutrients from the multis not being used.
    ye agreed

got any rough figures for it so i can see how much i shud be drinking?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Water intoxication (also known as 'hyper-hydration' or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.

0341 Infantry Mortarman

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    same happened to me. it's because high protein diet and low water intake. drink more water and you'll be fine. and don't PM me ask me here if you want to know more, but there really isn't more this is what you should know.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

Originally Posted by AFXC1 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Water intoxication (also known as 'hyper-hydration' or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.
    thanks, would rep but just repped you :P

Rep Owed:

Negs Owed:

I rep back 100+

~~~My Journal~~~

thanks, would rep but just repped you :P
    No prob, I remember a woman died due to this, I believe in Chicago, during a water chugging contest promoted by a rather gullible/ignorant radio jockey.

0341 Infantry Mortarman