Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000)

*FOCUS & DRIVE* JEN's On The Road To ZERO LIMITS!

It's time to get this journal started!! Time to step things UP, time to set aside previous doubts, time to start believin', time to work harder than yesterday and time to focus in on moving each day closer & closer to my goal! I'm taking the road less traveled...and that road is all about FOCUS & DRIVE and the plain truth that there truly are ZERO LIMITS!

I am fortunate to be training with WNBF/NGA PRO Ben Goins/Semper27, Team ZERO LIMITS! After thinking about this for a few months, and getting over my initial hesitation, (I'm very new to forum stuff) I'm extremely excited to finally be launching this journal! I believe that it will provide a positive influence on my training, help keep me accountable to the higher standard I'm striving for each day as well as give me the unique benefit of such a diverse and knowledgeable group of like-minded individuals with the ability to offer feedback, support, constructive criticism and the occassional thump on the head when necessary.

Little about my background....I grew up being the "athletic girl," a competitive gymnast with reasonable success (scholarship & All-American honors) but I was never one of those kids who had natural talent and won every meet...I had to work my butt off every day and I loved every second of it, absolutely adored that sport, lived for it.

I blew out my knee the first time in college (yep, did it again same knee, a year & half ago) and it ended my gymnastics career. After graduating, I launched my 'career' and missing that passion for gymnastics, I threw myself into my job and didn't workout regularly again for YEARS, instead filling my time with long hours at the office and way too many client lunches that resembled some of those post-contest binges I've read about. I gained a ridiculous amount of weight which I am proud to say I've lost and am now in as good or better shape than when I competed as a gymnast years ago!

I've been lifting and back in the gym training hard for almost 3 years now. I have found a new passion--bodybuilding! My ultimate goal is to step on the stage with the best possible physique & conditioning that I am capable of creating with the help of the master of conditioning himself, Semper27, Ben Goins.

I believe in hard work, paying my dues, appreciating what I've been given and working to improve and better myself every day in some way, shape or form.

Over the years, I've learned two important lessons...#1, that in life, it's never too late to change, improve & try new things; and #2, your life is a string of "todays" whether yesterday or tomorrow, they're all really just 'todays' so you better make TODAY count!

I will periodically post training pics & vids as well as progress pics & stats.

I am fired up!! Today's workout coming up...
    Last edited by JENerator; 05-22-2009 at 09:45 PM.
    "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus

Esse quam videri
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116503641

JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000)

Friday, May 22nd

Current Weekly Split:
    Mon: Upper Body
    Tues: Lower Body
    Wed: LISS/Abs
    Thurs: Back/Triceps
    Fri: Lower Body
    Sat: Chest/Shoulders/Bi's
    Sun: HIIT/Abs

Today was Back/Tri's. It would normally be Thursday's workout, but I flipped the days to do the 40-set Leg Day with Semper27 yesterday. Worth it!

Yesterday's Belt Squats with 135 last set:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABRTGoXT6Hc

Back/Tri's:
    Lat Pulldowns 2 sets of 12; 1 rest-pause set 12+8 reps
    Hammer Strength Pulldowns 3 sets of 12
    H.S. T-Bar Row 2 sets of 12; 1 drop set 12-8-8-12x
    Low Row 3 sets of 15
    Cable Pullovers WG 3 sets of 15
    Tricep Overhead Rope Extensions 4 sets of 10
    Tricep V-Bar Pressdowns 3 sets of 15
    Hypers 2 sets of 25

warm-up sets not included. 5-minute warm-up/cool-down on the bike
    Last edited by JENerator; 05-22-2009 at 08:20 PM.
    "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus

Esse quam videri

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm very happy to see that you've finally started a journal! It can be hectic at times but you will enjoy it very much! I have never ever doubted you and will push you past your own expectations.... I promise you this! There are ZERO LIMITS! They have not a single clue what's coming...
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you rock with the main man Ben Goins and are part of team zero limits, you know this is going to be a hell of a ride. Ill be dropping in to make sure your still alive

No YOU'RE Registered! tamsintyler's Avatar
    tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000) tamsintyler is just really nice. (+1000)
    SUBBED! Good luck with everything Jen, although luck has nothing to do with it for you I'm sure - you work your butt off! Sorry to hear about your knee, but amazing that you overcame it and are better for it. Watched the vid too, LOL @ "two more, two more, two more, one more, one more with pause, 3 second pause...." MAN does Semper know how to work you hard that was impressive! Perfect team

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed; kickass jen

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is great, cant wait to watch this all play out. With Ben by your side you will not only get on stage but youll dominate that stage!

Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im ALL IN!

Awesome story and congrats on being in as good or better shape than when you competed as a gymnast...I know them gymnasts know a thing or two about being in shape! The sky is the limit babygirl...and you got one of the best right beside you..."Mediocrity is NOT an option!"
    Last edited by Young9; 05-23-2009 at 07:35 AM.
    TEAM NO CRYING

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh hell yeah...count me in
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    I'm very happy to see that you've finally started a journal! It can be hectic at times but you will enjoy it very much! I have never ever doubted you and will push you past your own expectations.... I promise you this! There are ZERO LIMITS! They have not a single clue what's coming...
    THANK YOU!! You will never grasp what you've done for me already...nor can I express enough gratitude. You push me to be a better bodybuilder as well as a better person every day!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    When you rock with the main man Ben Goins and are part of team zero limits, you know this is going to be a hell of a ride. Ill be dropping in to make sure your still alive
    Hi, Bob! Great to have you here! I'm sure it's going to be one crazy ride for sure...thanks for checking in on me!

Originally Posted by tamsintyler View Post
    SUBBED! Good luck with everything Jen, although luck has nothing to do with it for you I'm sure - you work your butt off! Sorry to hear about your knee, but amazing that you overcame it and are better for it. Watched the vid too, LOL @ "two more, two more, two more, one more, one more with pause, 3 second pause...." MAN does Semper know how to work you hard that was impressive! Perfect team
    Yeah, that 2 more, 2 more...gotta love it. And that wasn't even his Marine Drill Sgt mode either! I've checked out your journal, too...you are making fantastic progress! (I strive for that same volleyball girl booty in that pic you posted, too) LOL!

Originally Posted by lth View Post
    subbed; kickass jen
    Thanks T! Notice you're still killin' it in the gym, strong workouts! Still following along, looks like you've got great things going!

Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    This is great, cant wait to watch this all play out. With Ben by your side you will not only get on stage but youll dominate that stage!
    Thanks, glad to have you join the fun, CM! I'm looking forward to seeing it all play out myself...first time to the big dance and all!

Originally Posted by Young9 View Post
    Im ALL IN!

Awesome story and congrats on being in as good or better shape than when you competed as a gymnast...I know them gymnasts know a thing or two about being in shape! The sky is the limit babygirl...and you got one of the best right beside you..."Mediocrity is NOT an option!"
    Thanks, Nick! Think I was lucky to have all of those years as a gymnast...muscle memory or base to work from, even when I was heavy. Amazing how much stronger I've become in just the past 6 months! Agreed, Ben's the man & mediocrity is NOT an option!!

Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    oh hell yeah...count me in
    Hey J! Great to have some support from the hometeam! I can't wait to see you hit that stage! Seriously those last set of pics...you've jumped to a new level!

Esse quam videri

Saturday, May 23rd- Chest-Shoulders-Bi's

Chest-Shoulders-Bi's

(warm-up sets not included)
    I'll post weights from time to time...No PR's or anything to talk about today

Hammer Strength Wide Press *superset* 10 push-ups 2x10 reps; 1 set of 10 (80/side)
    Flat DB Press (left shoulder irritated on these) 1 set 15
    Hammer Strength Incl Chest 2 sets of 12
    FM Cable Flyes 3 sets of 20 reps superset with 10 push-ups
    Seated DB Shoulder Press 3 sets of 10; last set superset 15 reps DB laterals
    FM cable cross laterals (rest-pause all sets) 1 set 12 +12; 1 set 12+10; 1 set 12+11
    FM cable cross rear delts 3 sets of 12
    Alt DB curls 4 sets of 10
    FM concentration curls 2 sets of 15
    Hammer Strength Preacher Curls 2 sets of 15
    DB Shrugs 2 sets of 8

Had a great workout! I have some bad habits form-wise which I'm working on breaking (Ben is having to constantly remind me still), and I was pleased with improving my form today without a prompt. I'm really liking the FM cable cross lateral raises & rear delts. It doesn't take much weight to fry my delts to a crisp, it's a smooth but difficult motion and I have solid mmc on them.

Even though I've been hittin' the gym in the morning for awhile now, gotta say that I love working out at that time of day! I was never a morning person, especially for workouts, but I am a true convert now. The gym is practically empty in the weight room, the only people there are mostly killin' themselves with cardio. No waiting, no tools hangin on equipment talking...it's like my own personal private gym! Now, if only they'd play some good, loud music in there! (seriously, one day Neil Diamond came on...how are you supposed to lift with Neil serenading you in the background?!)

Supposed to rain here all weekend...yuck. Really need to get outside and work in the yard.

Esse quam videri

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subscribed! Also, I totally agree that the morning is a great time to workout. As you said lots of the people are just doing cardio (silly them) so it's nice and free and bright in the gym. Unfortunately I work full-time and commute almost 2 hours each way so I have no time for that, I have to go after workout during rush-hour hell.

Oh well, this job won't be lasting very much longer haha.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JENerator View Post
    Had a great workout! I have some bad habits form-wise which I'm working on breaking (Ben is having to constantly remind me still), and I was pleased with improving my form today without a prompt. I'm really liking the FM cable cross lateral raises & rear delts.
    I didn't see any form flaws in any of the your movements that I saw this morning.... Is someone finally listening??? Rememba.... "I watch you!" "ooooohhh"
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cool to see you starting a journal Jen, especially after reading how you get things done in Ben's log im definitely subscribed and can't wait to see what you bring to the stage!
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

Originally Posted by Khryz View Post
    Subscribed! Also, I totally agree that the morning is a great time to workout. As you said lots of the people are just doing cardio (silly them) so it's nice and free and bright in the gym. Unfortunately I work full-time and commute almost 2 hours each way so I have no time for that, I have to go after workout during rush-hour hell.

Oh well, this job won't be lasting very much longer haha.
    Welcome, Khryz! Wow, a 2 hour commute each way? Ugh that's awful for you! I'm so used to small town living now, anything further than 10 minutes away is 'out of town,' gotta pack food.

I didn't see any form flaws in any of the your movements that I saw this morning.... Is someone finally listening??? Rememba.... "I watch you!" "ooooohhh"
    Right there in black & white-- he didn't see any form flaws today!!!!!! whoo hoo!!! I listen and take your advices. LOL!

Originally Posted by FormerFatBoy86 View Post
    Cool to see you starting a journal Jen, especially after reading how you get things done in Ben's log im definitely subscribed and can't wait to see what you bring to the stage!
    Thanks so much! There's some good pressure working with Ben on this...there is an expectation to deliver an exceptional package and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure it happens to the best of my ability!

Esse quam videri

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'll be here following along...i know you won't dissapoint
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'll be in here watching along as well, and valerie will probably be in shortly, haha. glad to see you started your own log. i think i remember you saying in ben's thread a little while ago that you hadn't decided on figure or bodybuilding, any ideas yet, or is that still up in the air for now. oh yeah, don't be pulling a ben on us and not letting us know when you compete until 16 hours in advance.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post
    i'll be here following along...i know you won't dissapoint
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! That's the plan...following along on all of your preps has really helped! I'd love to hear your advice to a newbie on competing- the best thing/the hardest thing/etc. after having just gone through it yourself for the first time. Everybody says how much they've learned about themselves after having gone through it.

Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    i'll be in here watching along as well, and valerie will probably be in shortly, haha. glad to see you started your own log. i think i remember you saying in ben's thread a little while ago that you hadn't decided on figure or bodybuilding, any ideas yet, or is that still up in the air for now. oh yeah, don't be pulling a ben on us and not letting us know when you compete until 16 hours in advance.
    Hi Devin (& Valerie)! Yeah, it's about time I start this thing! My first interest was in figure, cause honestly it seemed more appealing to the girl in me and the pics of women bodybuilders that I'd seen (mostly NPC, IFBB pros) were a little scary looking. I keep thinking of an old Jim Carrey bit when he was on In Living Color...if anyone remembers that...that horse laugh and his pig tails! LOL!

Jim Carrey's Vera de Milo...hilarious!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukvfKjYTuxU

But going to see some local shows and natural women's bodybuilding, I think once I lean down, I'll be more suited to bodybuilding. I have a decent amount of vascularity and hints of striations now and believe I will likely look too 'hard' for figure once I get lean enough to grace the stage. I'll never rule it out though! Plus I have these German speed skater-esque legs rather than the shapely long lean legs that I see most of the time in figure. As for a "surprise, I'm competing this weekend deal" naw, you guys will know when I'm going to step on stage...this will be my first time competing...y'all will have a front row seat to my prep! I'll definitely be needing everybody's support!

Does Valerie compete or have aspirations to compete?

Esse quam videri

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Today!

About time! Its takes plenty to impress Ben, even more to keep up with him.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    About time! Its takes plenty to impress Ben, even more to keep up with him.
    Thanks, Berto! Plan on giving Ben plenty of reasons to be impressed with me each day. The only time I won't try to keep up with him is at Bob Evans.

Esse quam videri

The talk of Bob Evans and stepping on stage in here.
    Damn this is only page #1, and I like where its going Jen.

Raise hell everyday in the gym, and step up that eating like Ben at Bob Evans and shhhh you gonna grow like a weed

The talk of Bob Evans and stepping on stage in here.
    Damn this is only page #1, and I like where its going Jen.

Raise hell everyday in the gym, and step up that eating like Ben at Bob Evans and shhhh you gonna grow like a weed
    Haha! Guess I should be talking about stepping on the stage, THEN Bob Evans. I'm good with growing some muscle, but keepin it all on the lean side, steering clear of anything resembling super-puff marshmallow status...not worth the pancakes!

Esse quam videri

Haha! Guess I should be talking about stepping on the stage, THEN Bob Evans. I'm good with growing some muscle, but keepin it all on the lean side, steering clear of anything resembling super-puff marshmallow status...not worth the pancakes!
    Someone say PANCAKES? thats how i like to start my sunday morning!

Someone say PANCAKES? thats how i like to start my sunday morning![/IMG]
    THAT'S what I'm talkin bout, Bob! Beautiful! I'm lookin forward to my Thursday post leg day Bob Evans extravaganza!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed. Esse quam videri!

THAT'S what I'm talkin bout, Bob! Beautiful! I'm lookin forward to my Thursday post leg day Bob Evans extravaganza!
    Oh yeah, I'm joining you this week! After last week's leg day craziness, my PWO meal included a paltry 20 carbs and I kept thinking of what you were enjoying. Post leg day, I'ma work that into the plan!

Originally Posted by Kruczynski View Post
    Subbed. Esse quam videri!
    Hi & bienvenido! (think that's right, my limited vocabulary leftover from college classes) Great to have you along!

Esse quam videri

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Subscribed.
    Genshai

Oh yeah, I'm joining you this week! After last week's leg day craziness, my PWO meal included a paltry 20 carbs and I kept thinking of what you were enjoying. Post leg day, I'ma work that into the plan!

Hi & bienvenido! (think that's right, my limited vocabulary leftover from college classes) Great to have you along!
    Art thou skurrrd of teh multigrain hotcakes? Sucks havin a real job, eh? I'd rather have your's than mine.... lol
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe that is Ben's. Never gets sore, but eat pancakes. LOL Even out the playing field a bit!
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I vote for bodybuilding.

No offense to figure girls, but what the judges have you do seems like a line up of human Barbie dolls. Not enough stage time or poses to truly show off all the hard work.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.