Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile 28 Day Review - Applied Nutriceuticals "THE ONE"

28 Days Into THE ONE By Applied Nutriceuticls As Stacked Below:

THE ONE - 3 Pills Each AM for 5 Weeks
    Milk Thistle
    Omega 3
    Animal Pak
    Bio-Mend
    SAM-e

---------------------------------MOOD-----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    MOOD: 8/10 - Felling good not mad or angry as I was on some other Test boosters just a good feeling its hard to explain as I feel good but unlike I am even taking anything until I hit the gym.

DAY 14
    MOOD: 7.5/10 - Not much has changed but I do find myself to have just a slight quicker temper then 7 days ago. Still feeling good and wanting to lift everyday

DAY 21
    MOOD: 7.5/10 - My mood has been the same this week as last seven days. Funny thing is the first week I was feeling like I was on cloud nine and weeks 2-3 I have evened out. Temper has gone down and I seem to be In a groove right now.

DAY 28
    MOOD: 8.5/10 - Almost god like this week weights going up like never before I feel happy most of the day like I was taking some happy pills. I think the one is really starting to help improve my mental being.

--------------------------------HUNGER-----------------------------------
    Day 7
    HUNGER: 10/10 - Not sure if THE ONE is supposed to make you fell hungry but I am eating more then ever and it seems to not being going to my waist as my waist size is the same. I weighed in at 202 pounds in the AM and it has been hard for me to gain weight and currently this AM I weighed 207, thats 5 pounds in 7 days not to bad.

Day 14
    HUNGER: 10/10 - Still eating like a horse I am hungry all the time. I am up 3 pounds since last week. 8 total pounds in 14 days and waist still the same size.

Day 21
    HUNGER: 9/10 - I find myself raiding the frig at 1am and mixing up a protein shake when ever I wake up early just to help me get back to sleep. I could eat a truck load of clean food and an hour later want some more. My stomach doesnt hurt like it did last week always feeling hungry. I am up 3.5 pounds since last week for a total 11.5 pounds in 21 days and waist size still remains at 35.

Day 28
    HUNGER: 11/10 - WOW when will this stop It seems like I am eating all day long chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, protein shakes, repeat over and over my jaw is starting to hurt at the amounts of food I am taking in with the one. I am up 4 pounds even this week which brings my total to 15.5 pounds in 28 days and as last week waist size up maybe 1/2 inch to 35 1/2 the waist in my pants are getting alittle snug but not much.

----------------------------------FOCUS----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    FOCUS: 8/10 - Its not like a energy rush feeling like drinking some good preworkout powders but when I hit the gym its game time and I feel like I am all about pushing those extra reps and putting on more weight. All I want to do is put on more weight and see what I can do. Funny thing is before I lift I tell myself I am "ON" something and it seems to hype me up to lift even more.

Day 14
    FOCUS: 9/10 - I feel fine when I am not in the gym but this last week I feel like I am on something - something good when I hit the gym. Its just me and the weight and nothing else seems to matter right now.

Day 21
    FOCUS: 8/10 - Missed a workout so my mind was not all there this week. My focus is still pretty strong but I think its starting to even out around 8/10 as maybe I am getting used to the effects but non the less still very decent.

Day 28
    FOCUS: 10/10 - Out of this world. The fourth week is where its at I think. I feel like going to the weight room and just pressing, squating and deadlifting plates upon plates. I am in the ZONE this week with no end in sight. I wish this would last forever. Id be a beast

-----------------------------------SIDES----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    SIDES: 9/10 - No real issues as of yet but I do notice I have a few pimples here and there where I normally do not get pimples but nothing some OTC cream cant handle. I think I am going to add some oxy cream to my stack....lol. Sides have been so good so far I may bump up to 4 pills last week or so.

DAY 14
    SIDES: 7.5/10 - Nothing major but my joints seem alittle dry this week and my workout partner and me are starting to get some cramping issues in the lower back and sometimes elsewhere. Looking to add some joint stuff and maybe Taurine if pumps get to bad but we can still handle it as of right now, will see how next week goes. Ance still there but alittle better after using some cream. I Still may jump to 4 pills last week or so.

DAY 21
    SIDES: 7/10 - Joints still pretty sore and started some glucosamine and chondroitin. My joint supps are not helping as of yet but only a week in so hopefully next week I will see an improvement in this area. Acne starting to get worse and I am on that oxy cream.

DAY 28
    SIDES: 5.5/10 - Yuck I have the worst acne EVER this stuff made my face break the heck out. I have like hundreds of little pimples all over my head and the cream is not working, my wife was like " WTF are you taking your breaking out really bad" My joints are feeling alittle better due to supplementing some joint care but the severe case of acne makes this a strong 5.5/10 the lower the score the worst. I would have given it a 2/10 due to my face looking like crap but there are other sides I was more concerned with and those have not come up.

----------------------------------------LIBIDO----------------------------
    DAY 7
    LIBIDO: 10/10 - These things make me horny all the time. I can tell a HUGE diffrence from about day 3 and on. I am exicited easy and feel like the man inside the gym and bedroom.

DAY 14
    LIBIDO: 10/10 - Still no change horny alot of the time and erections are great but not getting random erections as much which is nice not pitching a tent while at the store..lol

DAY 21
    LIBIDO: 8.5/10 - Seems to have lost its " I want some NOW" effect but sex is still great and when I get going it is stronger and still a noticible diffrence then off the one.

DAY 28
    LIBIDO: 7/10 - Not sure what happened this week or if the one is shutting me down somewhat but I kind of lost intrest in sex this week. I used to get it on each night but find myself going 2 to even 3 days without and its not bothering me at all, which IS NOT me at all. I love me some bedroom fun.

------------------------------------STRENGHTH---------------------------
    DAY 7
    STRENGTH: 10/10 - I am lifting more then before and it seems like weights that were heavy are now easy to push out. I started doing 5x5's on bench when I started 7 days ago and could push 235 for 3 full sets of 5 and hitting 4 reps or so on set 4 and 5. I did 245 all 5 reps on 4 sets last Friday and hit 4 reps on last set. Not to bad for a few days into cycle.

DAY 14
    STRENGTH: 11/10 - Did 245 5x5's on bench last week and at end of second week put up 255 all 5 sets or 5 reps easy. Went from 265 bench press at start to hitting 300 at end of last week. My partner and I attempted 315 and I almost got it about 1/2 inch from lockout. Will Not max out again untill end of 5 weeks. Setting PR's each week is nice.

DAY 21
    STRENGTH: 10/10 - Did 255 5x5's on bench last week and at end of third week put up 270 all 5 sets or 5 reps. I just keep getting stronger on the stuff and the sky seems the limits. I will try a new max next week to see where I am at. So far could not be more happy.

DAY 28
    STRENGTH: 11/10 - Trying new max this week. I went from 265 bench press at start to hitting 330 at end of the week. My partner and I attempted 340 but it was a no go raw. We wanted to goof off and used elbow / wrist wraps and through it up but It didnt count because it wasnt a raw lift but whatever it made us feel good. I was a powerlifter before I started so I have a good foundation to work with but 265-330 is very dam impressive.

-------------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS-------------------------
    DAY 7
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 10/10 - had to make a new review area because my muscles are freaking rock hard, it feels like I and on some NO product all day long my arms feel like they could rip out of my sleeves and like there is a softball inside there. Not sure what this effect is from but its Nice and makes me fell stronger inside and outside the gym.

DAY 14
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 9/10 - My arms are still pumped all the time but seems just a tad bit less then my first week but that could still be me because after my workouts I feel like a freaking rock.

DAY 21
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 8.5/10 - Arms still have a decent pump but seems to take alittle more working out to get those skin tearing pumps.

DAY 28
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 9.3/10 - I am not sure if its just my mind but the fourth week so far has been GREAT arm and chest muscle feel like there going to jump out. I would have thought the effects would have gone down alittle over time but heck this week proved me wrong.

---------------------------------PUMPS-----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    PUMPS: 10.5/10 - Does THE ONE act like a NO product it sure does for me I have noticed EXTREME pumps on arm and chest days. I NEVER felt pumps like this before on any product and it feels great. After doing arms I cant even move them to wipe the sweat off of my face. Overall really getting some good pumps.

DAY 14
    PUMPS: 10/10 - Pump in the gym is still GREAT working out with the one and sometimes adding a NO product pre-workout is GREAT love this stuff makes your arms and chest feel like its going to rip out.

DAY 21
    PUMPS: 9/10 - Pump is still there but it takes alittle more working out to get the effects I felt last week. It still better then most NO products I have taken but starting to diminish slightly.

DAY 28
    PUMPS: 8.5/10 - I have gained in most areas each week but for a reason out of my control my pumps have been less and less but my strength has gone up so I will take that trade off. Dont get me wrong I still feel great pumps but I guess I was getting selfish thinking they would stay at such a high level.

-----------------------------OVERALL-------------------------------------
    DAY 7
    OVERALL: I am very happy 7 days into THE ONE so far as no real sides besides the little acne. Mood, libido and strengh have all gone up in only 7 days.

DAY 14
    OVERALL: I am still happy I am up 8 pounds in 14 days and my max went from 265 prior to start of THE ONE to 300x1 after 14 days and only 1/2 inch from locking out 315. Only downside this week is slight joint pain and some cramps and acne is still minor

DAY 21
    OVERALL: How could I dislike anything so far up 3.5 pounds for a total of 11.5 in 21 days is un-heard of for me at least. I went from 255 5x5's to hiting 270 all reps and sets which seemed easy for me. Acne and joint paint still getting slightly worse but adding some joint sups should help.

DAY 28
    OVERALL: WOW is all I can say I am up anouther 4 pounds for a 15.5 total in only 28 days WTF. My strength is off the hook I put up 330 bench which is a strong increase from 265 and even got 340 but had equipment on so it doesnt count but who cares I am flying high but starting to come down due to the extreme acne I have been getting. Joints are feeling better due to the glucosamine and chondroitin. This has been a real nice cycle for me and I have enjoyed everything so far minus the pimples.

WEIGHT
    -Start
    - Day 7
    - Day 14
    - Day 21
    -Day 28

BENCH
    - Start
    235 5x5's

- Day 7
    245 5x5's

- Day 14
    255 5x5's easy

- Day 21
    270 5x5's easy

- Day 28
    Did Not Complete

BENCH MAX
    - Start

- Day 7

- Day 14
    300 Almost 315 1/2 inch from lockout

- Day 21
    Did Not Complete

- Day 28
    330 Raw (Touch & Go ) I hit 340 with equipment on wrist/elbow wraps by ATP I know its not a "true" bench but It made me feel good.

IF YOU LIKED THIS REVIEW PLEASE REP.

Hope my review has helped you guys out I made anouther but decided to start fresh and keep everything together.
    Last edited by Todd_74; 05-21-2009 at 06:10 PM.

Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong first post

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Todd,

Are you a regular on any other forums? I am sure people will wonder why you posted this here and where you came from with this data.

This review format is VERY good, and appreciated.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Todd,

Are you a regular on any other forums? I am sure people will wonder why you posted this here and where you came from with this data.

I have always lurked on bb.com but decided to post up and let others know how my cycle went. I use chat rooms mostly and have kind of stayed away from forums due to people seeming to get into more fights then spreading some knowledge. I am not new to PH/DS but thought "the one" deserved a review in my book, why? because it worked and you guys sent me a free t-shirt when I emailed your company because I missed that promo. The data? I am not sure what your asking this was just my personal results and opinions I have read many other review threads and used the search button numerous times and decided to take the time to type it out and place it into a format I would like and enjoy to read while tracking how each week rather then each day went.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Todd,

Agreed. The format is great!
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review, in the future there is a section dedicated to reviews
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Nice review, in the future there is a section dedicated to reviews
    I am sorry about that. I noticed it AFTER I posted it up. If anyone wants to post a message there and link it to this post that would be great. I tried hard to make the format as reader friendly as possible. I myself was tired of reading chopy threads and logs that would review each day when really each week would have done just fine at least thats my opinion and I am not knocking anyother member reviews as its nice that someone takes the time so that others may gain some real feedback other then what is in ads.

DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are you running for PCT?
    After reading this review i think im gonna give it a go and want to know what kind of PCT is suggested.

Would a SERM be needed or could i get away with cycle assist, second gear or reversitol an AI and test booster.
    Animal Test and Mstak Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115492931

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh i love the format, nice to follow one aspect all the way through
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Originally Posted by DRAGON1911 View Post
    What are you running for PCT?
    After reading this review i think im gonna give it a go and want to know what kind of PCT is suggested.

Would a SERM be needed or could i get away with cycle assist, second gear or reversitol an AI and test booster.
    I have a serm from my workout partner I probally will ad some natty best booster as clomid personally gives my libido a hit. I think an otc pct like 2nd gear, drive, IGF could do well but having a serm on hand is always wise. I am not a doctor nor a pro so this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. If i would get a serm I would go nolva alot better in many areas: stronger, less sides increase natural test i think so its a good choice. But let someone else chime in.

Bump For The AM Crowd

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    will you be posting another review or just a post saying how it went after PCT as well?
    subbed incase you will

Originally Posted by rob1992 View Post
    will you be posting another review or just a post saying how it went after PCT as well?
    subbed incase you will
    Will post up day 36 soon, then I am going into PCT. Not sure if I will post each week of PCT or just when I am done. What topics would you guys like to see me cover in PCT?

Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob_Oso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review...

Any noticeable hair loss?

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    Will post up day 36 soon, then I am going into PCT. Not sure if I will post each week of PCT or just when I am done. What topics would you guys like to see me cover in PCT?
    sounds good whichever you decide

how much weight did you lose/gain during PCT?
    did you lose strength?

those kinda things i guess
    repped btw

Originally Posted by Bob_Oso View Post
    Great review...

Any noticeable hair loss?
    I did not notice any hair loss but my workout partner thought he was losing some hair this is Dihydrotestosterone product (DHT) which is best known for its roles in causing male pattern hair loss and on a side note as its DHT one should stay away from saw palmetto supplements as it will hinder your results.

Originally Posted by rob1992 View Post
    sounds good whichever you decide

how much weight did you lose/gain during PCT?
    did you lose strength?

those kinda things i guess
    repped btw
    thanks bro. I am going to keep with the basic topics just looking for something else I may miss and or something others might want info on.

DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRAGON1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any prostate issues at all?

Would SP be ok in PCT to help with prostate recovery if needed
    Animal Test and Mstak Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115492931

Talking

Originally Posted by DRAGON1911 View Post
    Any prostate issues at all?

Would SP be ok in PCT to help with prostate recovery if needed
    No issues that I can tell. SP would be fine PCT after the one. You just dont want to take Saw Palmetto as it competes with DHT for receptors; which diminishes the ability of the active ingredient in The One. Hope this helps

FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No issues that I can tell. SP would be fine PCT after the one. You just dont want to take Saw Palmetto as it competes with DHT for receptors; which diminishes the ability of the active ingredient in The One. Hope this helps
    Great review bro..repped

CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, good job man. This style review is awesome. I'm done with PHs, DHT scares the **** out of me. But, I still loved reading this review. Repped.
    Let the gains begin.

Row-gain!

Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones
    Great review. Seriously, I would much rather see this than search through a log. Thank you!
    Listen to your body.

Originally Posted by Axlejones View Post
    Great review. Seriously, I would much rather see this than search through a log. Thank you!
    I just typed it out the way I would like to read a review. Maybe others will use the same format. I would love to read them

Originally Posted by FireEater31 View Post
    Great review bro..repped
    Thanks bro glad you liked

Originally Posted by CURB-DOG View Post
    Wow, good job man. This style review is awesome. I'm done with PHs, DHT scares the **** out of me. But, I still loved reading this review. Repped.
    Yeah my workout partner is off after 4 weeks because he lost a small amount of hair he claims. I think he is paranoid as he looks at a single lose hair strand and blames it on the one which It sure can be from but its never all the freaking hair gel he puts on everyday, while he stands in the mirror plucking out his hair one by one asking me if I think hes going bald.

THANK U 4 BEIN A FRIEND WordzWorf's Avatar
    WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the review.Repped.

Any problems with blood pressure or heart rate while on?
    "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

awesome review will be starting mine soon!
    YOU WANNA LOOK CRAZY...YOU GOTTA ACT CRAZY
    Certified Personal Trainer
    B.S. Nutrition Major
    My Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116664541

Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good review, I think this is what I am going to be running next.

Originally Posted by WordzWorf View Post
    Thanks for the review.Repped.

Any problems with blood pressure or heart rate while on?
    no my wife is a RN and took my bp like 1-2 times a week and everything was pretty normal I run about 125/80 with my highest reading 137/85 but that was around my 2nd week on the one and it went back to normal the following week. Heart rate I did not take but felt fine if that helps.

Originally Posted by babyface4 View Post
    awesome review will be starting mine soon!
    Your body type looks close to me Im at a little less bf but still close. I think if you dose at 3caps each AM for 3 weeks then 4 caps last week while on heavy 5x5's your going to blow up brother, this is how I am going to dose next round with the one maybe I might run 5 weeks. I Cant wait to read your log I think your going to like it. Get in the gym and get freaking crazy
    Last edited by Todd_74; 05-23-2009 at 12:38 PM.

babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your body type looks close to me Im at a little less bf but still close. I think if you dose at 3caps each AM for 3 weeks then 4 caps last week while on heavy 5x5's your going to blow up brother, this is how I am going to dose next round with the one maybe I might run 5 weeks. I Cant wait to read your log I think your going to like it. Get in the gym and get freaking crazy
    Awesome. Thanks alot for the advice.
    YOU WANNA LOOK CRAZY...YOU GOTTA ACT CRAZY
    Certified Personal Trainer
    B.S. Nutrition Major
    My Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116664541