PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100) PowerSeekin is not very well liked. (-100)

450lbs Homeless n Dont Have Hope Anymore

greeting BBforum,

I dont think my name is really important but the reason im posting here is because im at the end of my road in life.. i been homeless for 10 years and living in my car for the last 3. When I first became homeless I was probably around 250lbs, and I've managed to just in the last year blow up physically in weight. I've been eating nothing but fast food cause its about 5 or 6 a meal.. I been hooked on sugar drinks since I was a kid and no matter what I do.. I cant seem to commit to losing the weight.

See, when I was a kid I grew up in a house where I didnt mean **** to anyone. My mom was hooked on the internet chatting and I was just ignored.. I spent all my time on the streets and since I was a kid, I didnt have access to home healthy cooked meals.. so being from NJ I would only eat chinese takeout, honey buns, butter fingers, soda, butter rolls, etc etc.. fast forward to today.. Ive kind of been stuck in that loop.. only difference is chinese food in Miami sucks and its not like NJ takeout..

Being homeless Im faced with challenges about what I can eat that is healthy for a cheap price.. while at the same time as much as I go to a gym. I go in excited, and then feel like a moron cause I get "stuck" on what I should work out.. I dont seem to like being at a gym simply because of the fact that I feel like the odd man there..but idk... I just cant figure it out for myself. I could watch weeks worth of transformation videos and feel like I'm ready to finally take the leap..and then boom after 4 days its like i go blank in my head and get stuck in a mental zone where i just sit on wifi and scroll tiktok videos and it eats my time up.

I've always had an affinity for cycling but my bike was robbed from my car a while back and that ruined me.. then my grandma passed away and from there I gained even more weight dealing with that mentally. I dont have any friends or anything where I can go with them to the gym or etc.. I feel extremely stuck and dont know what to do.

I've always had a genuine interested in power lifting and pushing/pulling heavy objects cause being a huge kid growng up.. I just felt that strength inside me to do such things.. for example when I was in high school, our school bus broke down and I told the driver to put it in neutral and Id push it.. i pushed it softly for it to rock back n forth to generate momentum and i pushed it for 2 blocks but that was it.. I was skinnier but still a big guy.

So I guess, I finally have come on here to a forum seeking help. Im legit desperate at this point to improve and look like what I deserve to deep down inside..but no matter what I just fail on myself...

-M

Registered User TexasRangersFan's Avatar
    TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PowerSeekin View Post
    greeting BBforum,

I dont think my name is really important but the reason im posting here is because im at the end of my road in life.. i been homeless for 10 years and living in my car for the last 3. When I first became homeless I was probably around 250lbs, and I've managed to just in the last year blow up physically in weight. I've been eating nothing but fast food cause its about 5 or 6 a meal.. I been hooked on sugar drinks since I was a kid and no matter what I do.. I cant seem to commit to losing the weight.

See, when I was a kid I grew up in a house where I didnt mean **** to anyone. My mom was hooked on the internet chatting and I was just ignored.. I spent all my time on the streets and since I was a kid, I didnt have access to home healthy cooked meals.. so being from NJ I would only eat chinese takeout, honey buns, butter fingers, soda, butter rolls, etc etc.. fast forward to today.. Ive kind of been stuck in that loop.. only difference is chinese food in Miami sucks and its not like NJ takeout..

Being homeless Im faced with challenges about what I can eat that is healthy for a cheap price.. while at the same time as much as I go to a gym. I go in excited, and then feel like a moron cause I get "stuck" on what I should work out.. I dont seem to like being at a gym simply because of the fact that I feel like the odd man there..but idk... I just cant figure it out for myself. I could watch weeks worth of transformation videos and feel like I'm ready to finally take the leap..and then boom after 4 days its like i go blank in my head and get stuck in a mental zone where i just sit on wifi and scroll tiktok videos and it eats my time up.

I've always had an affinity for cycling but my bike was robbed from my car a while back and that ruined me.. then my grandma passed away and from there I gained even more weight dealing with that mentally. I dont have any friends or anything where I can go with them to the gym or etc.. I feel extremely stuck and dont know what to do.

I've always had a genuine interested in power lifting and pushing/pulling heavy objects cause being a huge kid growng up.. I just felt that strength inside me to do such things.. for example when I was in high school, our school bus broke down and I told the driver to put it in neutral and Id push it.. i pushed it softly for it to rock back n forth to generate momentum and i pushed it for 2 blocks but that was it.. I was skinnier but still a big guy.

So I guess, I finally have come on here to a forum seeking help. Im legit desperate at this point to improve and look like what I deserve to deep down inside..but no matter what I just fail on myself...

-M

I wish I had a perfect answer .... but hang in there don't quit.

If you go to the gym, you don't need to have a specific workout routine like experts suggest in a book.
    I start out on a treadmill or elliptical machine for 15mins to get up my heart rate and get going.

Then I look around and find the machines that are not being used and work out on those.
    I go to 24 hr fitness and they have numerous machines in a few rows and I try to go down the aisles and use whatever is available.

Just try anything. Until you are tired.

Some mornings I go to the bench and do numerous exercises with a dumbbell until I am tired....lateral side raise, dumbbell press, overhead dumbbell press, dumbbell curls, dumbbell squats, and dumbbell curls... that keeps me busy for quite a while.

You can also do a standing calf raise or a seated calf raise.

Do the triceps curl on a machine...

If you can't find a routine or don't know what to do next, look around and see what others are doing and follow their lead.

I also swim once a week. It's good all around exercise.

The sauna will help you lose water weight and some say it is helpful, I think it may help you bad stuff from your pores.

---

Can you work? Can you get a job at Walmart, Home Depot or Lowe's? They are always hiring , because people are always quitting.
    You could also check out Craigs list for possible jobs.
    Maybe they could give you. job at the gym you belong to, perhaps as a janitor. It may not be the best job, but it's a job and a new start for you.

I hope things work out for you.
    Hang in there.