Page 72 of 114 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3415
    BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This at the moment

R3PT4R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    metalcore
    hardcore
    crossover
    drum n bass/house music
    and some raps

definitely the best songs to workout

kingkenny128 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Pumped

Moby - flower
    Eminem - till i collaspe
    Roy jones jr - cant be touched

These ones are for the last rep .....

dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can someone send me link by PM to good rap music to workout?
    If I dont kill you later I'ma kill you "Manyana",

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some dubstep I've been listening to lately at the gym:

Also been enjoying Glitchmob:

Last edited by CanadianEric; 04-02-2012 at 06:23 PM.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eminem gets me most pumped

taylintaysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to go easy and relaxing during cardio so some country (George Straight)
    When lifting some metal (Slipknot, Metalica and so on)

bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Old stuff that gets me pumped:
    Biggie Smalls Ft. Eminem: Dead Wrong
    50 Cent: I'll Whip Ya Head
    Eminem Ft. 50 Cent: Til I Collapse Remix

bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New stuff that gets me pumped
    Rick Ross Ft. Drake: Stay Schemin'
    Halestorm: Here's to us
    Tyga Ft. Lil Wayne: Faded

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eminem Ft. 50 Cent: Til I Collapse Remix
    ruff ryders anthem by DMX
    eminem - not afraid
    trick daddy- lets go- featuring lil jon and twista
    limp bizkit- break stuff
    lil jon -throw it up
    2 live crew - too much booty
    buckcherry - lit up

just a few lol
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sethboss View Post
    eminem gets me most pumped
    For sure man, his voice enrages me sometimes and it's awesome.

I'm looking for some edgy / rock type of music, where i can still understand the lyrics (no screamo like Lamb of God etc)..something along the lines of Disturbed, 10 years, Nickelback, etc..something hard that has an edge to it. Any suggestions?
    "My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear."

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gOt2be View Post
    For sure man, his voice enrages me sometimes and it's awesome.

I'm looking for some edgy / rock type of music, where i can still understand the lyrics (no screamo like Lamb of God etc)..something along the lines of Disturbed, 10 years, Nickelback, etc..something hard that has an edge to it. Any suggestions?

sixairforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pandora Radio: Skrillex Radio, David Guetta Radio, Metallica Radio, Avenged Sevenfold Radio and Atreyu Radio. I randomly listen to all of them just kind of depends on what mood I am in when I walk into the gym.
    -Take Care Of The Body You Were Given-

Chris AkA -Sixa-

Registered User Rohannihilation's Avatar
    Rohannihilation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Longest Yard - Here Comes The Boom
    Toby Mac - Ignition
    Papa Roach - The Enemy

Busta Rhymes ft MOP - Ante Up
    Gavin Rossdale - Adrenaline
    The Diplomats - Dipset

John Cena - My Time Is Now
    Linkin Park - Head Strong
    Nerd - Rockstar (Remix)

Papa Roach - Take Me
    Finger Eleven - Stay In Shadow
    WWE The Miz Theme - I Came To Play

tharealdeal902 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation music mixtape

I made a mixtape of a collection of songs, speeches and audio clips from youtube/bodybuilding videos.

Includes audio from Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman, Ray Lewis, Mike Tyson, Vitor Belfort, Nas, Dead Prez, Russel Simmons, Steve Jobs, John Cena, Al Pacino, and Eric Thomas.

Download the mixtape here--> sharebeast.com/xaath1dll1pw

My Channel on Youtube is motivationmusic902.

Check it out, if you like anything please comment. Thanks!
    Attached Images

mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mxer657 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MusicForMuscles View Post
    Hey guys & gals,

I had made a thread for a document I created with a list of 305 Top Workout Songs gathered from here and across the web that people have had great experiences with for their workouts.

Since it's been downloaded over 1,000+ times and I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from people saying it was very helpful, then I figured I should post it here. So here it is:

(Pasted from other thread)

---------------------------------------------
    I've been finding lots of lists of people's favorite songs to lift weights to on this forum, other forums, youtube, ********, etc. They were usually listed in top 10's or 20's. I thought it was a little bit inconvenient for you guys to constantly have to keep going and searching around, so I put together this pdf reference that I'm calling volume 1 of "305 Top Workout Songs for Weight Lifting, Voted by the Web"

I tried to attach it to this thread, but its a fairly large file and above the max limit for pdf uploads here. So here is the link to go and download it.

http://www.musicformuscles.com/305-top-workout-songs

I can compile more of these if you guys think it is helpful and want to list other songs that may have been missed to be included in the next update. Hope this helps

Make Your NEXT Workout Your BEST Workout!

-Aaron B
    Awesome. Someone should mix this all together and put it on soundcloud. Would download then wife. If you do, I'll share you my baby. It's a dubstep/rap mix that is fuarking killer to hit the weights to.

Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Armin Van Burren the music puts me in a "trance" as i slam da weights

gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gokus View Post
    Armin Van Burren the music puts me in a "trance" as i slam da weights
    Weird man...absolutely LOVE trance / progressive music (like Armin, Anjunadeep, etc)..just cannot listen to it in the gym though haha.
    "My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear."

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This song is a must play, period.

Has to be cranked up for full appreciation

Some others I like

Registered User Fighting31irish's Avatar
    Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fighting31irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm gonna be the stereo-typical "that guy" but anything Hatebreed. Good god, just anything Hatebreed. I also like to mix in some Chelsea Grin, Acacia Strain, Atilla, Asking Alexandria, Five Finger Death Punch, Meshuggah, Molitov Solution, etc.

S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S1naps1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fighting31irish View Post
    I'm gonna be the stereo-typical "that guy" but anything Hatebreed. Good god, just anything Hatebreed. I also like to mix in some Chelsea Grin, Acacia Strain, Atilla, Asking Alexandria, Five Finger Death Punch, Meshuggah, Molitov Solution, etc.
    I'm with you! I'll take being "that guy". These bands are pure hatred, and that pushes me to a place that brings out the toughness and the resiliency I need to keep going.

The other song that REALLY motivates me is Art of Dying's - "Die Trying". It has a whole lot of meaning (to me) in it

rummel12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Flux Pavillion Radio, Eminem, Atreyu, Heartist.

on occasion - Tool, Slayer.
    Stay dedicated. Stay motivated. Stay NATURAL.

CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone got any new mudvayne, LP, slipknot, korn or disturbed?

Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000)

Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowley88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

atlien276 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atlien276 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I listen to EPIC cinematic movies. They always work!

Listen to Thomas-Adam Habuda's Floating Skulls, Rising Souls. U WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Haxalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre-workout

Enrique Iglesias - Hero
    Roy Jones - Can't Be Touched
    Eminem - Till I Collapse - Cindarella Man
    Evanescence - Lithium

Workout

Nickelback - Burn It To the Ground
    Periphery - Jet Packs Was Us
    Five Finger Death Punch - Remember Everything - Hard To See
    Disturbed - Down With the Sickness
    Papa Roach - Forever
    30 Seconds To Mars - Echelon
    Seether - Careless Whisper
    Godsmack - Crying Like A Bitch
    Chevelle - Face to the Floor - I Get It
    Chris Brown - Run It
    Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
    Sixx a.m. - Life Is Beautiful - Codependence
    Mudvayne - Fall Into Sleep
    Saliva - Raise Up - Superstar

Post-workout

Westlife - You Raise Me Up
    30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie - From Yesterday
    Papa Roach - Scars
    Five Finger Death Punch - Far From Home
    Breaking Benjamin - Breath
    Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking for new dubstep/rap to get me pumped

Already have the typical dubstep/rap songs and getting sick of repeating them over and over for weeks, anything thats not so well known but kicks ass? Please post!!!

NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalMarty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dubstep/rap and some heavy metal depending on my mood or intensity of wokrout

This one does it for me at the moment!!!!! Lyrics are also great too i think.

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass