Page 74 of 114 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 3415
    kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Please Rep is appreciated, Thank You!

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson
    "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky
    I just wanna be Successful!

svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) svenolen2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One of my favorite ones:

NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stray from the path- make your own history, lucid dreaming
    nonpoint- alive and kicking
    hellyeah-stampede
    sevendust- ride insane
    thousand foot krutch-down
    its gains o clock.

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by svenolen2 View Post
    one of my favorite ones:

top!!!!

bloodblitz0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my favorite band for running is nevermore with various songs from enemies of reality and this godless endeavor.
    but as far as weightlifting music goes, lamb of god is king

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Survival of the Sickest by Saliva.. If that doesn't get you moving nothing will!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

zoe2302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heart of a champion - Nelly. Most motivating song!

jonsteckman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonsteckman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonsteckman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Very well put...

Originally Posted by VPrestonV View Post
    LAMB OF GOD...... linkin park is for whiny emo pussies

"If there was a single day I could live..a single breath I could take..i'd trade all the others away"- Laid To Rest FTW
    As Blood Runs Black for me please...

blumenbecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blumenbecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blumenbecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blumenbecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 Pac - Cant C Me
    DMX - Shot Down
    Onyx - Shut 'Em Down (Remix)
    Young Jeezy - F.A.M.E.
    Mobb Deep - Put´Em in their Place
    Lloyd Banks - Jackpot
    Rick Ross - Holy Ghost
    Young Jeezy ft. Lil Wayne - Ballin
    Cypress Hill - Another Body Drops
    50 Cent - I Dont Need´em
    G Unit - I´m Grimey
    Obie Trice - We all Die one Day
    2 Pac - When I get Free

Don't text and drive TheHate467's Avatar
    TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHate467 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://youtu.be/cynnKMpuY-Y

Going to blast this at the gym here in about an hour

EDIT: How do I embed a video?
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.

AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Songs from disturbed tend to really pump me up

justSven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Snoop Dogg - We Da West
    Ice Cube - I Rep That West
    Westside Connection feat. Nate Dogg - Gangsta Nation
    Eminem - Elevator
    Eminem - Lose yourself
    Eminem - 1 shot 2 shot

and btw,check out my friend singin,she has some nice covers youtube.com/user/ZsaZsaLamour

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love this one: System Of A Down - B.Y.O.B.

Try it out

TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaAllDay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anything by domo genesis

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anything by Five Finger Death Punch or Pantera will get me going.

ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaretDom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Flux pavilion - I can't stop
    It's realism not pessimism

Liftaholic969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Big Spender" by Theophilus London. You're welcome.

Transforming - Big Cut fitCameron's Avatar
    fitCameron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitCameron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitCameron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitCameron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitCameron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nine Inch Nails - Something I can never have
    Nine Inch Nails - The Great destroyer
    www.youtube.com/fitcameron
    ^ My Fitness youtube transformation channel

sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your into trance, house and music that Zyzz listened to just go to TheZyzzChannel on youtube, has like 100 great songs that always pump me up!

VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Probably already mentioned

mod negged crew and i aint even red

Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best stuff to get pumped from and to workout to hands down is podcast's such as Above and Beyond: Trance around the world, and A state of trance you can get it in Itunes or just Google it, really good stuff and it's always the newest music.
    Good songs:

Can't post links yet (to bad) but here is some good songs:
    Let The Music Play feat. UTRB -- All I Can Give You (Norin & Rad Remix)
    Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford "On My Way To Heaven" [Above & Beyond Club Mix]
    Netsky - Come Alive
    Tiësto & Swanky Tunes - Make Some Noise ft. Ben McInerney of New Navy
    Hardwell ft. Mitch Crown - Call Me A Spaceman
    Arty - Open Space

Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nons3nse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gonna check some of these out

tsTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Superman View Post
    Question:
    What songs do you listen to when you work out?
    Whats your playlist that keeps you motivated and the blood flowing?

pre-workout?
    running?
    lifting?

I thought a thread based on what people listen to might help other people stay motivated
    (if there is a tread based on this arleady. I am sorry. first day here)
    Pre workout- Tiesto
    During- Doo Wop or some Sam cooke
    Running- Some Brotha Lynch

I like Bhangra anytime though its great when I skip rope..

Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hebo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything by lamb of god, five finger death punch, the acacia strain, and white chapel!

Chaussetes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Most of these for my runs (take that how you will) ;-)

Umm no links until 50? wow!

ELITEWARRIOR23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Headbang!!

Lifting/Punching Bag: suicide silence, five finger death punch,avenged sevenfold,bullet for my valentine,lamb of god, all that remains,slipknot, disturbed, linkin park(old school LP!!),winds of plague,whitechapel,all shall perish,some hollywood undead,trivium, system of a down,some godsmack,some divine heresy,some Metallica. Keep it hardcore!!!

Running: more instrumentals and mild rock to let my mind drift away such as halo 1,halo 2,halo 3 etc. Soundtracks,gears of war soundtracks, linkin park reanimation,breaking Benjamin, papa roach,hollywood undead,a7x,killswitch engage,five finger death punch,system of a down, bullet for my valentine

MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrAwesome90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice post. Nothing better than being motivated while running!

Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Superman View Post
    Question:

pre-workout?
    running?
    lifting?)
    Pre-workout:
    A day to remember " The Price we pay"
    Stick to your guns "This is more"

Running:
    The Story so Far "States and Minds" or "Roam"

Lifting:
    Chelsea Grin " Sonnet of the Wretched"
    August Burns Red " Back Burner"

Those are just samples of work I listen to. You will find that I listen to heavier stuff when it comes to lifting than running.

nastynape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lifting:
    Pantera- Walk, Cowboys from Hell
    Metallica- For Whom the Bell Tolls, Wherever I May Roam
    T.I.- I'm Back
    Skrillex- Bangarang, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
    Deadmau5- Ghosts N STuff
    AC\DC- Back in Black, Shoot to Thrill
    Volbeat- A Warriors Call
    B.O.B.- Strange Clouds, Beast Mode
    Rob Zombie- ThunderKiss '65

I get tired of music quickly so trying to find new stuff is always hard for me. This forum has helped tons!

TheJackyl85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course Fit For An Autopsy - The Jackyl. Also anything by Terror, First Blood, Reign Supreme, White Chapel, The Acacia Strain, I Declare War, Dying Fetus, etc.