If this doesn't get you hyped to **** nothing will.
Last edited by Vofka; 12-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.
The vigorous man industriously striving for the improvement of his condition acts neither more nor less than the lethargic man who sluggishly takes things as they come. For to do nothing and to be idle are also action, they too determine the course of events. -- Ludwig Von Mises.
DMX - X Gon Give It To Ya
Roy Jones - The Unstoppable
Wiley - Heatwave (makes me think about summer, which instantly gets me motivated)
Bingo Players - Rattle
Nero - Innocence
Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
1. Helmet - In The Meantime (3:08)
2. Helmet - Crashing Foreign Cars (2:31)
3. Helmet/House of Pain - Just Another Victim (4:22)
4. Metallica - Master of Puppets (8:37)
5. Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow (3:43)
6. Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade (4:13)
7. Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache (4:04)
8. Machine Head - Desire To Fire (4:48)
9. Johnny Truant - I am the Primitologist Mr Robert Sapolsky (5:24)
10. Lamb of God - Descending (3:35)
11. Faith No More - Digging The Grave (3:05)
12. Faith No More - Surprise! You're Dead! (2:27)
13. Deftones - Headup (5:12)
14. Coheed And Cambria - Delirium Trigger (4:47)
15. Coheed In Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth (8:12)
16. Ill Nino - Predisposed (4:13)
17. Disturbed - Stricken (4:04)
18. Disturbed - Conflict (4:35)
19. Disturbed - Disturbed - Disturbed - Indestructible (4:37)
20. Disturbed - Prayer (3:38)
21. Glassjaw - Hotel Of The White Locust (8:40)
22. Glassjaw - Siberian Kiss (3:49)
23. Glassjaw - Pretty Lush (2:59)
24. Glassjaw - Pink Roses (2:58)
25. Hoobastank - pieces (3:15)
26. Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness (3:38)
27. Rammstein - Sonne (4:32)
Rap Playlist (for lifting)
28. Big Gipp/Khujo/OutKast/T-Mo - Y'all Scared (4:50)
29. DMX - Damien III (3:22)
30. DMX - Stop Being Greedy (3:37)
31. DMX - Make A Move (3:33)
32. DMX - Bring Your Whole Crew (3:40)
33. DMX - Intro (4:09)
34. DMX - Some X **** (4:47)
36. Lord Infamous - Don't Make Me Kill (4:24)
37. Three 6 Mafia Presents... - We Bout To Ride (5:55)
38. Three 6 Mafia - We Ain't Playin' (4:08)
39. Juicy J - Hustle Till I Die (ft. V Slash) (2:41)
41. Dead Prez - Psychology (5:55)
42. DMX - ATF (1:56)
43. dmx - right/wrong
44. DMX - X-Is Coming (4:18)
45. DMX - For My Dogs (4:11)
46. Juicy J - Hustle Till I Die (Feat. V Slash) (2:41)
47. Immortal Technique - Parole (Evil Genius Mix) (3:59)
48. Stic - Back On My Regimen (Swole like Tookie) feat. Divine RBG (4:28)
49. Young Jeezy - lets just say (4:15)
50. Crime Mob - Put Yo Hands Up (4:50)
51. Young Jeezy - Put On (Feat. Kanye West) (5:21)
52. Three 6 Mafia - We Ain't Playin' (4:08)
53. Project Pat - I Ain't Going Back To Jail (2:54)
58. dmx - some x ****
59. dmx - make a move
60. dmx - bring your whole crew
61. dmx - intro
62. Lil Scrappy - What the ****
63. Lil Jon - I don't give a ****
64. Lil Jon - What you Gon' Do
65. Lil Jon ft. Pastor Troy - Throw It Up ( hit my deadlift PRs to this )
Some Grime (UK hype music)
54. Tempa T - Ring Off The Ting (3:11)
55. Tempa T - Next Hype (2:15)
56. Tempa T ft Chronik - Boy Off The Ting (2:59)
For cardio I usually listen to Swedish House Mafia,Axwell,Kaskade,Benny Benassi,etc, fast paced.
For lifting/boxing: Im a NYer and grew up on hip-hop, Jay Z, Nas,Biggie,50 Cent, Lloyd Banks Fabolous,etc.
http://www.youtube.com/MaskedFitness <----my journey from fat to fit.
I know it sounds weird but working out is my relaxing time I feel I get the best work out to reggae or something close to that music type. I try listing to heavy metal but I just don't feel it and I feel as if I can lift more when I'm calm but ready to give my all.
As of right now, I am currently looking to update my playlist. I don't want any dubstep, or any hardcore screaming, there has to be some meaning in the songs. Anyways, onto some songs.
I used to be huge into dubstep for a few months back when I had a sound system in my old car, but these two songs still remain my alarm clocks.
1. Skrillex- Hey Sexy Lady
2. 12th Planet feat. Skrillex- Needed Change
But now for pre-workout, I just use some light song, still motivating, just not as hard-hitting as the others.
Cardio (when I used to run 5ks):
1. Eminem- Til I Collapse
2. Lil Jon & Lil Scrappy- What You Gon' Do
3. Three 6 Mafia- Who Run It (When this song comes on, I speed up, especially when Juicy J comes in)
These are my top songs!
1. Soulfly- Jump Da F*ck Up (the hardest hitting song I have! I use this for my heaviest sets)
2. Stemm- Face The Pain
3. Lil Wyte feat. Three 6 Mafia- We Ain't Playin'
4. Mudvayne- Dig
5. Slipknot- Spit It Out
*** DECEMBER DEALS *** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165445031&p=1320039531#post1320039531
Team iSatori Sponsored Athlete/Rep
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
NASM Nutrition Specialist
National Level Figure Competitor (Most Recent: 6th place NPC North American Championships)
Usually j cole, kendrick lamar, meek mill, nas, fabolous, 2 chainz, young jeezy, list goes on. But for some reason when i'm working out, i usually shuffle on meek mills play list. My favorite for pump.
Honestly, music drives my workouts. A good pair of headphones or earbuds will really help too. I'm rockin the beats by dre studios or the klipch image s4 while I pump. I listen to a lot of electronic: bassnectar, skrillex, nero, ellie goulding, etc.. hip hop: anything with a thumping beat & catchy lyrics.
Music gets the adrenaline flowing and provides an extra boost for those extra reps or reps to failure. Trust me though - spend the money on some decent headphones, it'll change your world.
- schhe808 >_< @look#good#naked@
- "much love to all Military Servicemembers serving in OEF - find me at the gym AM & PM"
Like the guy said above, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons is awesome.
I also listen to:
Titanium by David Guetta
Empty Walls by Serj Tankian
BYOB by System of a Down
Down and Out by Tantric
Slow Burn by Atreyu
No More Secrets by Papa Roach (They have a lot of good songs for lifting)
Out of my Way by Seether
Resistance by Anberlin
Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria
And if you think you're badass enough to handle it.... Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce
lately been pulling out all the ol disturbed i forgot i had.
sons of plunder
time to crush some iron!
barbell1.com - my interviews and training/nutrition videos, products
The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
Listened to in 165 Countries, Downloaded over 1 million X in 2014
Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!
MS in Sports Dietetics
BS in ESS
NSCA Certified Personal Trainer